The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah I think so too.

hayd24 posted: »

I'm not sure if it would be actual meat, it might just be flavourings to simulate it.

• What picture? :o

Was my picture deleted? >:c There wasn't any nudity!

• ooo I know dis :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

• edited August 2014

Herding t before, like et.

Edit: LOL WHAT KIND OF TYPO WAS THAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

• What picture? What did you post?

• I heard it in The Great Gatsby, AKA THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME - Jaden

AWESOMEO posted: »

ooo I know dis

• k

k

• wat

• edited August 2014

lmfao

copy cat ^-^

♫♫♫♫ Don't fuck with my love That heart is so cold All over my home I don't wanna know that babe Ah lahmlahlah Don't fuck

• xD

lmfao copy cat ^-^

• Of course they weren't, give him credit, lol.

ComingSoon posted: »

Luckily his parents were probably not home XD

• edited August 2014

Sometimes posts get deleted depending on where they come from. Like funnyjunk, they don't allow stuff from there.

• edited August 2014

*suddenly intrigued *

• ....lol

♫♫♫♫ Don't fuck with my love That heart is so cold All over my home I don't wanna know that babe Ah lahmlahlah Don't fuck

• Me: -looks at my my father-

Me: Dad, you have 16 chins.

Dad: Well I used to have 20 so I'm doing better.

• My dad is a skinny dweeb, he barely even has one chin xD

Me: -looks at my my father- Me: Dad, you have 16 chins. Dad: Well I used to have 20 so I'm doing better.

• Lol lucky. xD

I've got like, the most unattractive dad ever. And he's crazy.

My dad is a skinny dweeb, he barely even has one chin xD

• I know Awesomeo saw it. It was this: http://imgur.com/gallery/HXTYrG0

It doesn't show any nudity...I could think of 1 post I've seen where there was partial nudity though it wasn't very obvious, and I've seen more controversial pictures. Unless the pic randomly deleted, this site is full of glitches.

What picture? What did you post?

• My dad weighs about 140 pounds and still he's one of the toughest motherfuckers you'll ever meet.

My dad is a skinny dweeb, he barely even has one chin xD

• I saw it, it's perfectly fine (aside from the stupidly hilarious tween and his stupid shit).

I know Awesomeo saw it. It was this: http://imgur.com/gallery/HXTYrG0 It doesn't show any nudity...I could think of 1 post I've seen wher

• Nah, you just need to open the image from FunnyJunk in a new tab, then it works.

Sometimes posts get deleted depending on where they come from. Like funnyjunk, they don't allow stuff from there.

• Even if they did delete it, I find pleasure in the gif lost in all these pages with partial nudity never being found lol

I saw it, it's perfectly fine (aside from the stupidly hilarious tween and his stupid shit).

• My dad was driving me and my friend once, and he was driving like a psychopath, he almost ran over some fruit delivery guy.

Lol lucky. xD I've got like, the most unattractive dad ever. And he's crazy.

• Oh my gosh don't get me started with driving. xD

He skids and everything and burns rubber 24/7. He's always in a rush.

My dad was driving me and my friend once, and he was driving like a psychopath, he almost ran over some fruit delivery guy.

• Dude my dad is like... idefk. He's skinny and dorky, but he's like a huge hippie, and he has style (?). Like he barely knows how to cook for himself and yet he still knows how to dress fancy as shit. It's like he's permanently stuck in the bachelor life. And he's so short too, lmao. I'm almost taller than him.

My dad weighs about 140 pounds and still he's one of the toughest motherfuckers you'll ever meet.

• I have brown eyes too, but they look black in pics, lol. Yours look nice, DLB. B]

They're two different braids, but yeah... Before(ISH): http://i.imgur.com/FksT7pg.jpg After: http://i.imgur.com/EyASkJn.jpg Nuuuu

• Oh that picture, lol.

I know Awesomeo saw it. It was this: http://imgur.com/gallery/HXTYrG0 It doesn't show any nudity...I could think of 1 post I've seen wher

• Hippies are cool.

Dude my dad is like... idefk. He's skinny and dorky, but he's like a huge hippie, and he has style (?). Like he barely knows how to cook for

• My dad is really skinny, and he's a lawyer, one of the biggest dorks I've seen xD

But that doesn't stop him from being one mean son of a bitch, if he throws a punch at someone, he can kill.

Dude my dad is like... idefk. He's skinny and dorky, but he's like a huge hippie, and he has style (?). Like he barely knows how to cook for

• edited August 2014

Mine look black also.

Lol thanks pro, but I doubt it.

-removed-

They're just black. Nothing special.

I have brown eyes too, but they look black in pics, lol. Yours look nice, DLB. B]

• Lol, my dad's a pacifist. He hates confrontation and fighting. If a zombie apocalypse were to happen, he'd be one of the first ones to die, because he won't even touch a gun.

My dad is really skinny, and he's a lawyer, one of the biggest dorks I've seen xD But that doesn't stop him from being one mean son of a bitch, if he throws a punch at someone, he can kill.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

"They only want a hug!"

bites jugular open

Lol, my dad's a pacifist. He hates confrontation and fighting. If a zombie apocalypse were to happen, he'd be one of the first ones to die, because he won't even touch a gun.

• lmao, or he'd be like Hershel and go "they're just sick! maybe if they smoke some weed they'll feel better." -__-

"They only want a hug!" bites jugular open

• Lmao, same problem here, haha. Oh well, team poopy eyes. B]

Mine look black also. Lol thanks pro, but I doubt it. -removed- They're just black. Nothing special.

• I feel like going up to any dude wearing a Speedo and slapping the absolute shit out of them.

Please, don't wear a Speedo.

• Thanks for burning the image of some fat 40 year old in a speedo into my mind.

I feel like going up to any dude wearing a Speedo and slapping the absolute shit out of them. Please, don't wear a Speedo.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

The worst ones are fat 60 year old ladies with a Speedo... gags

I feel like going up to any dude wearing a Speedo and slapping the absolute shit out of them. Please, don't wear a Speedo.

• I'll help

Alt text

You're welcome ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

dojo32161 posted: »

Thanks for burning the image of some fat 40 year old in a speedo into my mind.

• You're so very welcome. :D

dojo32161 posted: »

Thanks for burning the image of some fat 40 year old in a speedo into my mind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.