The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Like seriously, I don't need to be seeing your flaps. Keep them to yourself.

AWESOMEO posted: »

The worst ones are fat 60 year old ladies with a Speedo... gags

• You need to not.

I'll help You're welcome ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• Your pops smokes?

lmao, or he'd be like Hershel and go "they're just sick! maybe if they smoke some weed they'll feel better." -__-

• Yep... He lives with my brother, and my brother smokes, so he gets it from him, lol.

Your pops smokes?

• That's cool you got one cool dad. xD

Yep... He lives with my brother, and my brother smokes, so he gets it from him, lol.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I just won a fucking bet on who would win some shitty reality show I don't even watch... I just picked a random name and I fucking won this bitch

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

edited August 2014
  • Fuck I need to meet them, Manny join me and we can somke some pot.

Yep... He lives with my brother, and my brother smokes, so he gets it from him, lol.

• It's better than them not wearing anything. And doing star jumps.

Like seriously, I don't need to be seeing your flaps. Keep them to yourself.

• You smoke? xDD

Fuck I need to meet them, Manny join me and we can somke some pot.

• TeamPoopyEyes

Lmao, same problem here, haha. Oh well, team poopy eyes. B]

• I'm 15 bro, I was joking xD

You smoke? xDD

• So? What did you win?

I just won a fucking bet on who would win some shitty reality show I don't even watch... I just picked a random name and I fucking won this bitch ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• What did you get from winning?

I just won a fucking bet on who would win some shitty reality show I don't even watch... I just picked a random name and I fucking won this bitch ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• Good I was about to say man don't do drugs.

I'm 15 bro, I was joking xD

• Not sure yet..

So? What did you win?

• I'll let you know when I know ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

hayd24 posted: »

What did you get from winning?

• I always thought you were the type of guy who smokes pot all day, maybe it's because of the way you talk cuz you're from NY, but I can't be the only one who thought that... xD

Good I was about to say man don't do drugs.

• You don't know?

I'll let you know when I know ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• xDDDDD I knew some of you guys got that vibe but no I don't smoke all day. As for the way I talk when did you hear my voice? xD

I always thought you were the type of guy who smokes pot all day, maybe it's because of the way you talk cuz you're from NY, but I can't be the only one who thought that... xD

• edited August 2014

TAKE THE GOONIES CHALLENGE

I snipped comments of users reactions after I told them to go watch the Goonies turned out we have a forum of Goonies Fanboy/Girls :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”

Meaning you won't know how good the goonies is till you heard of it and seen it, Then once you seen it you won't know how you ever lived without it :'D

• Not very smart huh?

I'll let you know when I know ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• So much love ^-^

papai46 posted: »

Not very smart huh?

• I thought he smokes pot too xD

I always thought you were the type of guy who smokes pot all day, maybe it's because of the way you talk cuz you're from NY, but I can't be the only one who thought that... xD

• Nope, I did it with my family (3 more people), and we said that the winner gets to decide... >:D

hayd24 posted: »

You don't know?

• I meant how you talk, like your comments and patterns of speech XD

xDDDDD I knew some of you guys got that vibe but no I don't smoke all day. As for the way I talk when did you hear my voice? xD

• My Dad's a British War Veteran bring it :P

My dad weighs about 140 pounds and still he's one of the toughest motherfuckers you'll ever meet.

• What made you think that?

I thought he smokes pot too xD

• "Telegram to you mr. Dewitt!"

Alt text

sorry i didn't know where to use it.

So much love ^-^

• Give examples. xDDD

I meant how you talk, like your comments and patterns of speech XD

• Give examples. xDDD

I meant how you talk, like your comments and patterns of speech XD

• WHAT THE HELL LMFAO

Markd4547 posted: »

TAKE THE GOONIES CHALLENGE I snipped comments of users reactions after I told them to go watch the Goonies turned out we have a forum of

• Thx

papai46 posted: »

"Telegram to you mr. Dewitt!" sorry i didn't know where to use it.

edited August 2014

What the fuck xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'VE NEVER SAID THAT WTF SNK AND DEATH NOTE ARE WAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE GOONIES AIO;VGUJ5VRPQ03 ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Markd4547 posted: »

TAKE THE GOONIES CHALLENGE I snipped comments of users reactions after I told them to go watch the Goonies turned out we have a forum of

• "ever since I seen the goonies all Anime is boring to me :'("

What the fuck xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'VE NEVER SAID THAT WTF SNK AND DEATH NOTE ARE WAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE GOONIES AIO;VGUJ5VRPQ03 ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• Your childhood? Damn, it's my present, and I'm 22 ._.

Luffy!! My childhood

• I thought you did too, I imagined you as that stoner son from GTA( I think his name was Jimmy? Havent played in a while), you talked about Cod alot, so I just thought you would sit down, get angry at your television and smoke pot all day. Glad I am wrong though, haha.

xDDDDD I knew some of you guys got that vibe but no I don't smoke all day. As for the way I talk when did you hear my voice? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.