The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I "don't have permission to do that" (‡▼益▼)

ComingSoon posted: »

COME JOIN THE PARTY http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1542158#Comment_1542158

• The thread was probably deleted XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

I "don't have permission to do that" (‡▼益▼)

• Yep he seems like a troll there have been way darker thinks in the game and she complains until now

Ranting about the developers adding the scene where Kenny stabs Jane in the heart as a dark scene for a game. She keeps on saying that her son is "MATURE" even though she covers his eyes.

• I think they deleted it, which is a shame because people were getting a decent amount of likes on their comments. They shoulda just closed it,.

I "don't have permission to do that" (‡▼益▼)

• I made this GIF myself :<

stealin

• edited August 2014

I think it's closed, all the comments i did there are all deleted and i can't enter

COME JOIN THE PARTY http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1542158#Comment_1542158

• edited August 2014

Yes.

I reported for trolling and now she's banned.

I think that's a troll....

• edited August 2014

This is becoming into facebook, then everyone will announce when they're going to the bathroom

Finally finished eating...

• Yeah mine too; it was deleted.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I think it's closed, all the comments i did there are all deleted and i can't enter

• YES LIKES FEED USSSS

I think they deleted it, which is a shame because people were getting a decent amount of likes on their comments. They shoulda just closed it,.

• edited August 2014

XD like farming thread

that's not such abad idea actually

I think they deleted it, which is a shame because people were getting a decent amount of likes on their comments. They shoulda just closed it,.

• I crave likes. They boost my tiny fragile self esteem.

YES LIKES FEED USSSS

• I just peed, thought you should know.

This is becoming into facebook, then everyone will announce when they're going to the bathroom

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Honestly, no one can deny his love for likes - because they act as a method of approval, like you fit in to society, it's the human nature, being a part of a bigger society, and no one will turn down the good feeling you get when you see you got "approvals" from multiple people, because you belong.

OOOOOOO I GOT A LIKE YAY FOR APPROVAL AND PATTING MY EGO \(`0´)/

I crave likes. They boost my tiny fragile self esteem.

• Yeah it seems like a relevant event in my life

I just peed, thought you should know.

• That made me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you for that.

Honestly, no one can deny his love for likes - because they act as a method of approval, like you fit in to society, it's the human nature,

• I remember a while ago I made a "Like this thread" thread. It was closed shortly after for spam XD

Should I make a "Like this thread 2.0"? XD

XD like farming thread that's not such abad idea actually

• Don't "k" me, young man.

k

• Well, what are we having?

And no eat = no good. I've been super stressed/sick before and passed out from not eating! Stuff your face!

you can have the whole thing, I still didn't eat anything for 2 days now. I'll break a record

• you can have the whole thing, I still didn't eat anything for 2 days now. I'll break a record :D

pls give me ur scraps

• Just burped, it tasted stale

Yeah it seems like a relevant event in my life

• k

Don't "k" me, young man.

• k

Don't "k" me, young man.

• Uhhh... no problem? xD

That made me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you for that.

• If there's nothing in the rules agains it.

I remember a while ago I made a "Like this thread" thread. It was closed shortly after for spam XD Should I make a "Like this thread 2.0"? XD

• You kinda set yourself up for that one xD

Don't "k" me, young man.

• I used to have this friend on Facebook that used to post everything he's doing before doing it. That's one of the reasons I hate facebook.

• That's Facebook's purpose, in a way, but it sounds like Twitter is more fit for him..

I used to have this friend on Facebook that used to post everything he's doing before doing it. That's one of the reasons I hate facebook.

• You disgust mi ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Just burped, it tasted stale

• Her browser is ad-free now, that's what happened ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

what happened?

• Alt text

Just burped, it tasted stale

edited August 2014

Does it hppen to anyone else where someone posts a gif from Friends, and later in the same fucking day you happen to watch the episode that gif was captured from? ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• Alt text

You disgust mi ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• I'm going to try to snurp again (sneeze and burp at the same time). If I accidentally give myself a heart attack and die, I'll get a family member to post the date of my funeral here.

Yeah it seems like a relevant event in my life

• AWESOMEO posted: »

You disgust mi ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

edited August 2014

I don't think it happens when you want it to happen.

How will you tell them to do that while getting a heart attack? xD

I'm going to try to snurp again (sneeze and burp at the same time). If I accidentally give myself a heart attack and die, I'll get a family member to post the date of my funeral here.

• edited August 2014

Word on twitter people be writing out their whole life story. xD

That's Facebook's purpose, in a way, but it sounds like Twitter is more fit for him..

• I want to vomit just from hearing those things, not watching this shit.

http://youtu.be/I34uF3fJ_zM

Sign in to comment in this discussion.