Alt text

TWO FUCKING BUCKS

it's called a flow and we love the boys who have them hockey mullet

• i fucking can't anymore

AWESOMEO posted: »

TWO FUCKING BUCKS

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Someone probably took his syrup so he gently pushed him off a cliff while saying "sorry, eh?"

YES BUT WHAT HAPPENED I NEED TO KNOW

• Soweeh.

*****King IN the North, not King OF the North. >:D

• Alt text

Alt text

You got me into tumblr, this is the best.

i fucking can't anymore

• Well, I'm close to have planned what city I'm moving to in three years.

Bristol (England, ye chaps!), Quebec (Bonjour from Frenche Canoydia) or Århus (Fucken' Denmark y'know), hmm.

• NO DON'T GO TO QUEBEC FFS IT SUCKS THERE

Well, I'm close to have planned what city I'm moving to in three years. Bristol (England, ye chaps!), Quebec (Bonjour from Frenche Canoydia) or Århus (Fucken' Denmark y'know), hmm.

• Well, that's settled now. French Canoydia here I come!

NO DON'T GO TO QUEBEC FFS IT SUCKS THERE

• Well, I'm close to have planned what city I'm moving to in three years. Bristol (England, ye chaps!), Quebec (Bonjour from Frenche Canoydia) or Århus (Fucken' Denmark y'know), hmm.

• Alt text

The bible in a nutshell.

• You just made my day.

• French Canadians are a little odd

you got that right.

Quebec doesn't even want to be a part of our effing country why dafuq would anyone want to go there just go to France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws

• NOOOOOOOOO

Go to Victoria or something, it's much nicer. :I

Well, that's settled now. French Canoydia here I come!

• xD

The bible in a nutshell.

• I think the people in the bible misunderstood something.

xD

• I'll be moving to Bristol anyway, it was a trick question.

French Canadians are a little odd you got that right. Quebec doesn't even want to be a part of our effing country why dafuq would anyone want to go there just go to France

• Pretty sure the "talking snake" was a metaphor for humanity's lack of self control and obedience of God. (?)

That's what my pastor says anyway, lol.

I think the people in the bible misunderstood something.

• I don't know what your pastor says. :PP

I know that my religion has other ways of looking at things.

Pretty sure the "talking snake" was a metaphor for humanity's lack of self control and obedience of God. (?) That's what my pastor says anyway, lol.

• PSSHHH

You're missing out on a bunch of cool Canadian shit... >_>

I'll be moving to Bristol anyway, it was a trick question.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

"COOL", I see what you did there.

I don't even know why I want to go to Bristol, other than the fact that Bristol City is my favorite soccer team after Hobro.

Hobro is love. Hobro is life.

PSSHHH You're missing out on a bunch of cool Canadian shit... >_>

• Cuz da mosloms don't like da joos?

I have to die with a gun in my hand and not because of my religion.

• Godamnit, that's exactly what my Clem said ;_; the feels are flooding back in. I'm not crying...I have something in my eye.

Clementine & Kenny brofist.

• Still think you should come to Canada instead... probably a lot more interesting than England...

"COOL", I see what you did there. I don't even know why I want to go to Bristol, other than the fact that Bristol City is my favorite soccer team after Hobro. Hobro is love. Hobro is life.

• That's more than once a day :O

• What religion do you follow again?

I don't know what your pastor says. :PP I know that my religion has other ways of looking at things.

• Pizza (England) vs Ice Cream (Canada)

Well... I don't know. Why do you want me in Canada? I'll end up making a genocide.

Still think you should come to Canada instead... probably a lot more interesting than England...

• A mix of Norse and Protestanism.

Because why not.

What religion do you follow again?

• Just saw this:

Alt text

Alt text

• luke always be happy even when he is dying

Alt text

• edited August 2014

BECAUSE... we have hockey. And Molson Canadian beer. And bacon. And maple syrup. And hockey. And toques. And tobogganing. And Tim Hortons (FREAKING TIMBITS - can't eat them, but they're still good). Beaver tail hats. SMARTIES (also can't eat them, but they're good). Lacrosse. Entertaining beer commercials. Flannel. Lumberjacks. The ROCKIES (big awesome mountains, very beautiful). Skiing! POUTINE. And a lot of other awesome shit. LIKE HOCKEY.

Start a genocide? Against us? LEL, dude, we have pretty much the whole world on our side (USA, UK, DENMARK)... it's impossibru ^-^

Pizza (England) vs Ice Cream (Canada) Well... I don't know. Why do you want me in Canada? I'll end up making a genocide.

• Clem can hold her breathe longer than Luke.

Jewfreeus posted: »

luke always be happy even when he is dying

• I love the battlefield one. :D If someone takes a 120mm flechette shell to the face, your gonna need more than a defibrillator to fix them up....a shovel and some goulashes would be a good start.

• that is actually one of clem's plot powers

Clem can hold her breathe longer than Luke.

• NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME

aldimon posted: »

Just saw this:

• I still don't understand why you want a sicko like me in Canada?

I'll just stick to becoming "Head of State" in Denmark, then WW3, fun times y'know.

BECAUSE... we have hockey. And Molson Canadian beer. And bacon. And maple syrup. And hockey. And toques. And tobogganing. And Tim Hortons (F

• Because Canada is awesome and I want you to experience its greatness at least once in your life ;-;

I still don't understand why you want a sicko like me in Canada? I'll just stick to becoming "Head of State" in Denmark, then WW3, fun times y'know.

• It's tears.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Godamnit, that's exactly what my Clem said ;_; the feels are flooding back in. I'm not crying...I have something in my eye.

• Glad to hear.

aldimon posted: »

You just made my day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.