The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, we pretty much have the whole world against us...

BECAUSE... we have hockey. And Molson Canadian beer. And bacon. And maple syrup. And hockey. And toques. And tobogganing. And Tim Hortons (F

• YES PLAY IT IT'S GREAT

NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME

• It's insane that people think the Bible should be taken literally. It's clearly a bunch of parables and hyperbolic stories. Muslims do the exact same thing with with the Quar'an, which is why several countries continue to use a legal system that hasn't been relevant since 1200 A.D.

Tis bullshit.

The bible in a nutshell.

• I was smashing that ice like crazy, I tried to be as fast as possible ;_;

Jewfreeus posted: »

luke always be happy even when he is dying

• edited August 2014

It's rumored that Huge Jacked Man and Maisie Williams will take the lead roles.

NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME

• Say cheeeeese

Jewfreeus posted: »

luke always be happy even when he is dying

• AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol, we pretty much have the whole world against us...

• Ya military suck tho. XD

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/03/canada-is-israels-top-ally-john-baird/ You have us ^-^

• FUCK GUYS that was my 1000th comment!!

Alt text

aldimon posted: »

It's rumored that Huge Jacked Man and Maisie Williams will take the lead roles.

• WTF FUCK YEAH ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/03/canada-is-israels-top-ally-john-baird/ You have us ^-^

• edited August 2014

HEY... we try, okay? :c

Alt text

We spend all our money on universal healthcare, we can't afford tanks...

Oh and by the way, we knocked your Murican asses back a few steps in the war of 1812 ^-^

Ya military suck tho. XD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

No joke, out military is one of the best in the world, if the US army scale was the same as ours (it contains way more soldiers than Israel's) we could totally take them with a small effort.

I mean, in 1948 we took on fucking 7 arab armies that surrounded us with only sick and exhausted people that immigrated to Israel after the holocaust, it's all about great leadership (Ben Gurion) and the will to fight that matters.

Ya military suck tho. XD

• With British help....

HEY... we try, okay? :c We spend all our money on universal healthcare, we can't afford tanks... Oh and by the way, we knocked your Murican asses back a few steps in the war of 1812 ^-^

• Still. You guys tried to take our land and we won it back :D

With British help....

• Fine. I'll go on a one hour vacation to Canada.

Because Canada is awesome and I want you to experience its greatness at least once in your life ;-;

• With British help... xD

Still. You guys tried to take our land and we won it back

• All the things I love about Denmark.

Alt text

• One hour? :c

Fine. I'll go on a one hour vacation to Canada.

• The Danish Army.

Alt text

HEY... we try, okay? :c We spend all our money on universal healthcare, we can't afford tanks... Oh and by the way, we knocked your Murican asses back a few steps in the war of 1812 ^-^

• Fun fact (who am I kidding this isn't fun):

People pronounce "Israel" like "Izrael", when the original name id pronounced just like it's written..

IT ISN'T PRONOUNCED WITH A FUCKING Z IT'S PRONOUNCED WITH AN S WHY U MURICUNS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING ;_____;

• Yeah I heard the Israelis Army are a strong bunch.

AWESOMEO posted: »

No joke, out military is one of the best in the world, if the US army scale was the same as ours (it contains way more soldiers than Israel'

• We pronounce it like "Israel" in Denmark, su fite mi fgt

Fun fact (who am I kidding this isn't fun): People pronounce "Israel" like "Izrael", when the original name id pronounced just like it's

• CANADA WASN'T EVEN AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY AT THAT TIME, LOL. Of course we had British help.

With British help... xD

• I still don't know why you'd want me in Canada, isn't Canada a nice country?

One hour? :c

• edited August 2014

put your army in\ that means israel is God

No joke, out military is one of the best in the world, if the US army scale was the same as ours (it contains way more soldiers than Israel'

• Yeah... so?

I still don't know why you'd want me in Canada, isn't Canada a nice country?

• Then I do not fit into Canada. :PP

Yeah... so?

edited August 2014

Not this shit again... (╬⓪益⓪)

Then I do not fit into Canada. :PP

• xD

Stay calm Daniel.

Not this shit again... (╬⓪益⓪)

• Everyone fits into Canada. As long as you're not a terrorist, you fit.

Then I do not fit into Canada. :PP

• As long as you're not a terrorist

Well shit.

Everyone fits into Canada. As long as you're not a terrorist, you fit.

• Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit, please ^-^

put your army in\ that means israel is God

• Stop getting all defensive Canada xD I respect all countries some more than others and I like Canada because they do what a government is supposed to which is lookout for their Citizens and not wasting money fighting anothers war.

CANADA WASN'T EVEN AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY AT THAT TIME, LOL. Of course we had British help.

• You betcha

Yeah I heard the Israelis Army are a strong bunch.

• k

xD Stay calm Daniel.

• You can go into Gaza, they welcome terrorists ^-^

As long as you're not a terrorist Well shit.

• Ugh, Gustac, you're not a terrorist -____-

As long as you're not a terrorist Well shit.

• k fgt

We pronounce it like "Israel" in Denmark, su fite mi fgt

edited August 2014

That's good :D

What are your roots? Do you have an Israeli relative that you know it's pronounced that way?

I pronounce Israel as "Israel" like how it is fuckin' supposed to be pronounced. My classmate's accent make it sound like a "z" instead of an "s"

• I pronounce Israel as "Israel" like how it is fuckin' supposed to be pronounced.

My classmate's accent make it sound like a "z" instead of an "s"

Fun fact (who am I kidding this isn't fun): People pronounce "Israel" like "Izrael", when the original name id pronounced just like it's

Sign in to comment in this discussion.