The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Is that necessary?

put your army in\ that means israel is God

• Shh... Don't say anything.

Is that necessary?

• "fucking 7 arab armies " is that necessary????

Is that necessary?

• :D

aldimon posted: »

Just saw this:

• That's good :D

What are your roots? Do you have an Israeli relative that you know it's pronounced that way?

I pronounce Israel as "Israel" like how it is fuckin' supposed to be pronounced. My classmate's accent make it sound like a "z" instead of an "s"

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

aldimon posted: »

FUCK GUYS that was my 1000th comment!!

• Are you sure...?

Ugh, Gustac, you're not a terrorist -____-

• i will fuck off but stop saying a disrespectful things like " fucking 7 arab armies " and i know your country is strong

AWESOMEO posted: »

Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit, please ^-^

• So it ain't itsrael aka it's real?

Fun fact (who am I kidding this isn't fun): People pronounce "Israel" like "Izrael", when the original name id pronounced just like it's

• Yay! ^-^

You can go into Gaza, they welcome terrorists ^-^

• Literally like 500% sure.

Are you sure...?

• Just Israel...all alone...just Israel and it's billions in US military aid. It's political suicide to say anything that isn't pro-Israel in Washington.

Lol, we pretty much have the whole world against us...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

How is that offensive in any way...?

I added the "fucking" not as an insult, but because I'm vulgar, and I'm sorry for not remembering all the names of the countries that wanted me dead because I wanted to live my life in a small plot of land they didn't even fucking need.

So yeah, it was necessary, and terminating Hamas' terroristic grip of the Gaza Strip is also necessary, so take your racist opinions somewhere else and stop commenting with your emotions instead with your brain, thank you very fucking much.

"fucking 7 arab armies " is that necessary????

• xDDD

BigBlindMax posted: »

Just Israel...all alone...just Israel and it's billions in US military aid. It's political suicide to say anything that isn't pro-Israel in Washington.

• edited August 2014

I have Austrailian, Chinese, Irish and Filipino ancestors.

My mother is a Filipino while my dad is Australian, My Grandfather has Chinese ancestry while my Grandma has Irish & American.

That's good What are your roots? Do you have an Israeli relative that you know it's pronounced that way?

• LOL

So it ain't itsrael aka it's real?

• Do they have deer in Canada?

Literally like 500% sure.

• lmao, wow, I'm a dumbass then ;-;

Fun fact (who am I kidding this isn't fun): People pronounce "Israel" like "Izrael", when the original name id pronounced just like it's

• It's not disrespectful, disrespectful is trying to commit genocide to a race that wanted to live beside you.

i will fuck off but stop saying a disrespectful things like " fucking 7 arab armies " and i know your country is strong

• Um, yeah? lol

Do they have deer in Canada?

• packs his stuff

I'M COMING RIGHT NOW! BETTER FIND A PLACE FOR ME TO STAY!

Um, yeah? lol

• It was mostly us, no physical help, maybe financial aid but no one helped us fight multiple armies all at once -_-

Just Israel...all alone...just Israel and it's billions in US military aid. It's political suicide to say anything that isn't pro-Israel in Washington.

• Actually, it also had a lot to do the Arab leaders' mind-boggling stupidity, as well.

No joke, out military is one of the best in the world, if the US army scale was the same as ours (it contains way more soldiers than Israel'

• YOU CAN LIVE IN MY BASEMENT

I'LL HIDE YOU IN MY CLOSET

packs his stuff I'M COMING RIGHT NOW! BETTER FIND A PLACE FOR ME TO STAY!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Break it up، يا حمارين

Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit, please ^-^

• That's something we already all know xD

Actually, it also had a lot to do the Arab leaders' mind-boggling stupidity, as well.

• i'm not saying don't defending your country or anything like that and i'm not supporting hamas and i'm not racist i have some israeil friends and i'm sorry ok??? i'll just stop thinking about all the people i cared about who died but you need to know that is so FUCKING hard

How is that offensive in any way...? I added the "fucking" not as an insult, but because I'm vulgar, and I'm sorry for not remembering al

• اذا انا حمار انت جرذ صغير هههههههه ارجوك لا تأخذها بجدية

Break it up، يا حمارين

• I just looked it up, during the war in 1948 the US followed an Embargo the UN declared, and didn't provide anything to Israel, in fact, the FBI had arrested people who tried to smuggle weapons into Israel in order to support the struggle.

I'm not sure if it's biased, but I don't think Israel got any aid.

• OKAY YEAH SURE

YOU CAN LIVE IN MY BASEMENT I'LL HIDE YOU IN MY CLOSET

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Hey, take your bullshit and push it somewhere else please.

And please stop talking about this in here, this place is supposed to be racism-free.

اذا انا حمار انت جرذ صغير هههههههه ارجوك لا تأخذها بجدية

• I'm not saying it isn't, just don't let the anger out on me, when the victims weren't murdered, they died as a result of standing in a fire zone, and I'm sorry for that, but we can't change it, and we have people to protect.

i'm not saying don't defending your country or anything like that and i'm not supporting hamas and i'm not racist i have some israeil friend

• I was thinking of writing a Nuke Fanfic.

What do you think?

• Please, just leave, you're making things worse.

shut the fuck up ALREADY

• shut the fuck up ALREADY

Hey, take your bullshit and push it somewhere else please. And please stop talking about this in here, this place is supposed to be racism-free.

• A fanfic about Nuclear weapons?

I was thinking of writing a Nuke Fanfic. What do you think?

• Please, just go, you're making this worse on yourself and I'm trying my best not to get pissed off at you (even though that's practically possible after hearing what was said).

shut the fuck up ALREADY

• Easy, I was using the dual form. No need to get defensive. :D. Ibnaa' al-kelaab, kel ya shabeb. >_<

اذا انا حمار انت جرذ صغير هههههههه ارجوك لا تأخذها بجدية

• Ceasefire my ass, all they want to do is reload.

@AWESOMEO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.