The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Same. Hopefully Florida will have a bit more in the way of opportunities than central PA.

I need a job

• Better yet, coke laced coffee. Give their mornings a little extra kick.

Make a lemonaid stand and put coke in it to make the people come back for more. PROFIT.

• At least you helped them out! Just take it easy and when the week is over, you'll be all pumped :D

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

My day My brother was telling me his team was dying to get me to play for them and they wanted me to play a match today I never even tra

• Tomorrow is my first day of school :(

• Thank fuck my degree is a B.A

AWESOMEO posted: »

You got praised for answering stuff like 5+5, but today, even if you solve things like this: NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.

• He approached me with a piece of broken mirror and said "Try this. Try peeling off your face and feeding it to the dogs."

XD but Rachel face is all cut up we need a backstory here :'/

• Mine is thursday. I DON'T WANT TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE I wish I could be like Sheldon and have that robot thing that goes places for you

Alt text

Tomorrow is my first day of school

• Alt text

Good luck :'(

• I already started school two weeks ago, had a quiz on the 2nd day.

• and wasted dreams

papai46 posted: »

That lemonade tasted like strawberry!

• That lemonade tasted like strawberry!

Ten years after the lemonade adventure.

• No karate? Sprained arm? Tha's why god gave you feet, mothafucka!

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Aw bro that sucks I had a sprained arm and couldn't do any karate for over a month, so I know that feel. Get better Mark.

• Soooooooo true.

4/10 did not give us enough money fagit - IGN

• Thanks! Tomorrow is just gonna be some sort of a celebration, so we won't have any lessons. And I kinda like school, since I'm a teacher's pet and I study very good :P But still thanks!

ComingSoon posted: »

Good luck

• Yeah, I just went through every class and got a shitload of papers to sign.

Thanks! Tomorrow is just gonna be some sort of a celebration, so we won't have any lessons. And I kinda like school, since I'm a teacher's pet and I study very good :P But still thanks!

• Ouch, that sucks. Ice the hell out of it, that should help.

Props for staying in the game! ت

My day My brother was telling me his team was dying to get me to play for them and they wanted me to play a match today I never even tra

• Dun da dun dun!

What year?

• Pudding! Yay you are here.

pudding_pie posted: »

Going through wolf withdrawls. :O

• Alt text

Thank you Maddi hopefully :'/ <3

At least you helped them out! Just take it easy and when the week is over, you'll be all pumped

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

@Markd4547

I was on Xbox and one of my friends' friends changed their profile picture to this and it reminded me of you :)

Alt text

• Mine starts next year!

• DLB's face looks like Michael Myers O_o

Ten years after the lemonade adventure.

• Same here :'(

• Sounds shitty.

AGentlman posted: »

I already started school two weeks ago, had a quiz on the 2nd day.

• Yeah but hopefully it gets better, not to mention I've felt like shit since it started. Right now my voice is hoarse and some friends are coming over...

Sounds shitty.

• He approached me with a piece of broken mirror and said "Try this. Try peeling off your face and feeding it to the dogs."

Alt text

XD worth it :P

He approached me with a piece of broken mirror and said "Try this. Try peeling off your face and feeding it to the dogs."

• I'm starting school tomorrow.. I hate this feeling before school, you just want to die instead of wake up early tomorrow :(

AGentlman posted: »

Yeah but hopefully it gets better, not to mention I've felt like shit since it started. Right now my voice is hoarse and some friends are coming over...

• Thanks bro :)

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ouch, that sucks. Ice the hell out of it, that should help. Props for staying in the game! ت

• edited August 2014

Did you excepted my friend request on PS3 I don't see your PS3 username on my PS3 friendslist or something like that

He approached me with a piece of broken mirror and said "Try this. Try peeling off your face and feeding it to the dogs." XD worth it :P

• Mine starts Wednesday.

papai46 posted: »

Mine starts next year!

• Hey! I thought you were perma banned?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

First day of being banned 4 weeks after being banned 2 months after being banned Wake up today and logs in on the forum Hey, guys!

• Ty. <3 It was looking kind of crappy right after the cut, now it's better. :p

Alt text

It was mostly on the sides tho, the front is really short now but the back is still just as long, thankfully ^-^

It looks pretty. ^-^

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I love Area 11. C:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gqfj_5Q2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IUMfOa_T8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FmHVy-R2hs

Which one was better?

1. All the Lights in the Sky

2. Shi No Barado

3. Dream & Reality

• You should of got up, and march right over to him and say right in his face "Red Card motherfucker!" And then walk off like a boss.

• edited August 2014

I'm on an internet stick on my laptop right now I don't have online on my Ps3 atm :'( I can't accept anything but as soon as I get online again I will bro :)

joshua007 posted: »

Did you excepted my friend request on PS3 I don't see your PS3 username on my PS3 friendslist or something like that

• Nooooooooo :c You'll get better <3

• Lmfao! The girl on the TV! Lol!

Ty. It was looking kind of crappy right after the cut, now it's better. It was mostly on the sides tho, the front is really short now but the back is still just as long, thankfully ^-^

• Coincidence? I THINK NOT...

Deceptio posted: »

@Markd4547 I was on Xbox and one of my friends' friends changed their profile picture to this and it reminded me of you

• Alt text

XDD But over here players do this to wind you up they want you to react and get sent off to make the match easier but I wanted to win and not leave my teammates behind so I didn't leave, react or asked to be subbed off. I got fouled badly about 50 times but I kept on jumping up and saying BRING IT and ran at them again with the ball :P

You should of got up, and march right over to him and say right in his face "Red Card motherfucker!" And then walk off like a boss.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.