The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nope, just 2 months.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey! I thought you were perma banned?

• Cool, I forget to buy TLOU everytime.

Me walking around: TLOU Remasterd! I'm gonna buy-

Me looking around: huh, what's was that?

Week later

Me: What was I going to do again... Ooh TLOU!

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm on an internet stick on my laptop right now I don't have online on my Ps3 atm I can't accept anything but as soon as I get online again I will bro

• LMAO, I didn't even notice it. :o

Lmfao! The girl on the TV! Lol!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Fun Fact of the Day

The guy that voiced Franklin in GTA V must have been a serious method actor. In the 90's he knocked Ice Cube out cold in a street fight and stole his chain. Apparently they had a business dispute or something. ج_ج

Guess it really was a Westside Slaughterhouse, back then. (Yeah, shitty reference, but dat video is absolutely gutter, so whatever.)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1kGzaoOPnJE

• Lol, that was your face after you cut your hair, huh? B]

LMAO, I didn't even notice it.

• I was walking down the street and a little girl runs up to me and says: "you look cute."

me: well, this is the first time someone tells me i look cute when i'm not wearing a bunny costume. thanks!

kid: yeah, you look like my pet hamster.

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult...

• Damn them dirty players! Here in Canada when some guy falls lightly, everyone will get up and crowd the guy to see if he is ok, and they would make a light cut seem like such a big deal. Good on you for not stopping and giving up!

XDD But over here players do this to wind you up they want you to react and get sent off to make the match easier but I wanted to win and no

• Goodbye August. Hello everyone's least favorite month.

• Alt text

BigBlindMax posted: »

Fun Fact of the Day The guy that voiced Franklin in GTA V must have been a serious method actor. In the 90's he knocked Ice Cube out col

• OKAY HOLY SHI OH MY GAWD what have i just done

Alt text

Alt text

BOOGIE

BOOGIE U OK

• Alt text

Thanks Ana I want to be better now but hopefully :'/ <3

Nooooooooo :c You'll get better

• Sees song name involves the word "Light"

Sees Misa-Misa

Alt text

I love Area 11. C: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gqfj_5Q2I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IUMfOa_T8 https://www.youtube.com/wa

• FUCK SEPTEMBER :'(

TWDFan86 posted: »

Goodbye August. Hello everyone's least favorite month.

• I heard all the VA's for the 3 protagonists are criminals or gang members or something, is that true?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Fun Fact of the Day The guy that voiced Franklin in GTA V must have been a serious method actor. In the 90's he knocked Ice Cube out col

• stahp

ComingSoon posted: »

OKAY HOLY SHI OH MY GAWD what have i just done BOOGIE BOOGIE U OK

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

How old did she look like?

Kids don't make sense..

I was walking down the street and a little girl runs up to me and says: "you look cute." me: well, this is the first time someone tells m

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Thanks :) and XD Over here the crowd shouts abuse at you and says your diving like a little girl everytime you get fouled I wish I lived in Canada :'(

Damn them dirty players! Here in Canada when some guy falls lightly, everyone will get up and crowd the guy to see if he is ok, and they would make a light cut seem like such a big deal. Good on you for not stopping and giving up!

• edited August 2014

Alt text

BUY IT NAW :O it's the best game ever made

joshua007 posted: »

Cool, I forget to buy TLOU everytime. Me walking around: TLOU Remasterd! I'm gonna buy- Me looking around: huh, what's was that? Week later Me: What was I going to do again... Ooh TLOU!

• Alt text

ok i gave him red eye reduction XDDDD

AWESOMEO posted: »

stahp

• edited August 2014

She was probably four or five years old.

Guess I'll take it as a complisult.

How old did she look like? Kids don't make sense..

• No problem man! Ive never seen people showing bad things from the crowd, but almost everyone gets called a diver at one point. But those things dont really bother me to be honest. I couldnt give a crap about what random people think, the hate fuels me to prove them wrong so I say bring it!

Thanks and XD Over here the crowd shouts abuse at you and says your diving like a little girl everytime you get fouled I wish I lived in Canada

• Pretty much. :p I stayed with the ponytail for like 20 minutes after cutting it because I was too afraid to see what it looked like, lol.

Lol, that was your face after you cut your hair, huh? B]

• Alt text

New hawt sensation Joosin Bebbet

• Alt text

OKAY HOLY SHI OH MY GAWD what have i just done BOOGIE BOOGIE U OK

• I know how that feels, I'm always injured because of the ballet. ;-; We can't let it bring us down, tho. <3

Thanks Ana I want to be better now but hopefully :'/

• Question: What do you use to photoshop? (program or whatever)

also my Joosin Bebbet disappeared so:::

Alt text

• Alt text

YES bro same I agree :'D

No problem man! Ive never seen people showing bad things from the crowd, but almost everyone gets called a diver at one point. But those th

• I use photoshop touch because I'm too lazy to use photoshop on my computer. And to make art use the smudge tool.

Question: What do you use to photoshop? (program or whatever) also my Joosin Bebbet disappeared so:::

• Hhmmm, nah I don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if Franklin's VA did some gangbanging on the side (it was LA in the 90's) and I can't speak for Michael's VA, but Trevor's was played by a broadway performer.

I heard all the VA's for the 3 protagonists are criminals or gang members or something, is that true?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YEAH don't worry Ana one day my evil partner will be the Black Swan it will be worth all the pain :'D

Alt text

It came out all foggy when I posted it :'(

I know how that feels, I'm always injured because of the ballet. ;-; We can't let it bring us down, tho.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited August 2014

Who's ready for the return of the funny pictures ?

• How did the songs change...?

Oh god no.

I love Area 11. C: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gqfj_5Q2I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IUMfOa_T8 https://www.youtube.com/wa

• Well, won't be on until later...

Alt text

• Lol! Haha, ty <3 Even though I'm more like the one in the middle:

Alt text

YEAH don't worry Ana one day my evil partner will be the Black Swan it will be worth all the pain :'D It came out all foggy when I posted it

• Have you guys seen If Google Was A Guy by CollegeHumor? If not well:

Click here

Click here

Click here

• Marissa believes that I'm cheating on her with Rachel.

I don't even knoe how I can be cheating on her. ;_;

I wuv u bae <3

• Marissa believes that I'm cheating on her with Rachel.

You can't run away from the truth.

Marissa believes that I'm cheating on her with Rachel. I don't even knoe how I can be cheating on her. ;_; I wuv u bae

Sign in to comment in this discussion.