The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• giv dis tu ur mum itz chaing 4 txi nxt tiem she comes

Alt text

I hed 2 wolk hr beck 2 ur houze lest tiem fgt I juss had 2 mit her she givz it fri n everiting.

I slip nao

ComingSoon posted: »

im dooin ur mum in hr putty she luv me sai "o coming im cuminh" ok lyk she lov meh su mach she lef u dad and sai big dik gud tak 2me wen u hav bigdik gud grad lik me fgt

• Bai fgt slep

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

giv dis tu ur mum itz chaing 4 txi nxt tiem she comes I hed 2 wolk hr beck 2 ur houze lest tiem fgt I juss had 2 mit her she givz it fri n everiting. I slip nao

• That's what it made it good.

That scene is way too detailed.

• :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Did you ever pet a moose?

Seriously. If you get too close they'll gut you with their giant antlers. Like, just tear you apart. If a moose ever lowers its head at you, you know you're fucked. They're not petting zoo animals, that's for sure.

• Alt text

I just saw 127 hours, that movie was so inspirational, sad and gross. But mostly inspirational.

• LMAO, are you kidding?? No way! It'd slaughter me before I ever got like 10 feet from it, lol.

My uncle did hunt moose though, and he had a giant moose head trophy thing hanging from a wall in his old house, and I used to always want to pet that whenever I came over, when I was like 6 or 7... Now that I think about it, that's pretty messed up. Getting excited to to pet a stuffed moose head, lmao. I get freaked out thinking about it now.

Markd4547 posted: »

:'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Did you ever pet a moose?

• edited August 2014

And you know this because....

Personal experience is my best bet.

Seriously. If you get too close they'll gut you with their giant antlers. Like, just tear you apart. If a moose ever lowers its head at you, you know you're fucked. They're not petting zoo animals, that's for sure.

• XDDD awww awesome pet the Moose head I'd still be excited :p Actually dead moose stuffed head wait no that is creepy :'(

Brave kid :)

LMAO, are you kidding?? No way! It'd slaughter me before I ever got like 10 feet from it, lol. My uncle did hunt moose though, and he had

• One of my uncle's friends was almost attacked by a moose. It lowered its head and started kicking up dirt because he got too close to it during mating season and I guess there were some female moose around somewhere and he thought that my uncle's friend was a competitor or something. He shot the poor guy before he could do anything.

Also Animal Planet, lmao. And just because it's an important thing for Canadians to know. :p

And you know this because.... Personal experience is my best bet.

• Kitty spam :)

Alt text

Kitty's are for .....................

• Shush, kitties are amazing. I know it, you know it, the internet knows it, even the joker knows it!

Alt text

Kitty spam Kitty's are for .....................

• Lol, imagine having a dead stuffed moose head on your living room wall just like staring at you 24/7 with unblinking beady eyes.... shivers...

My uncle had much creepier things, though. Like a raccoon by the fireplace with its paws raised as if it were going to attack someone, stuffed pigeons hanging from the ceiling... He was weird, lol.

XDDD awww awesome pet the Moose head I'd still be excited Actually dead moose stuffed head wait no that is creepy Brave kid

• Alt text

Shush, kitties are amazing. I know it, you know it, the internet knows it, even the joker knows it!

• edited August 2014

Lmao it thought your uncle was a moose?? That must have been one smart moose.

One of my uncle's friends was almost attacked by a moose. It lowered its head and started kicking up dirt because he got too close to it dur

• I miss my cat :(

Kitty spam Kitty's are for .....................

• Why not adopt a new one?

I miss my cat

• I have no idea, lol. They get really tense that time of the year, I guess they see everything has a threat.

I remember that day though, because my dad brought home moose jerky. :D which is freaking good btw

Lmao it thought your uncle was a moose?? That must have been one smart moose.

• Alt text

:'O I must unread this I wouldn't even be able to sleep in that house the nightmares :'(

Lol, imagine having a dead stuffed moose head on your living room wall just like staring at you 24/7 with unblinking beady eyes.... shivers.

• I just realized that school starts on Tuesday and I haven't even gone back to school shopping yet wtf

• edited August 2014

Alt text

LMAO XDDDD Maddi always has the best comebacks dammit :o

1. NEVER USE THE JOKER AGAINST ME :P

2. DON'T EVER USE THE JOKER TO PROVE ME WRONG :P

3. I AM THE JOKER HERE SORT OF DON'T MENTION US AS SEPARATE PEOPLE :P

4. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT KITTY'S :p

5. DAT IS NOT JOKER'S KITTY :p

Alt text

Shush, kitties are amazing. I know it, you know it, the internet knows it, even the joker knows it!

• when a moose sees the booty:

Alt text

(Yes, I am aware that that's a deer)

I don't think I've ever had any kind of jerky. At lease not REAL jerky. I had this really cheap kind once, but it doesn't count. I wanna try some now. ;_;

I have no idea, lol. They get really tense that time of the year, I guess they see everything has a threat. I remember that day though, because my dad brought home moose jerky. which is freaking good btw

• Other cats remind me of io, And I don't want to remember io. Every time I remember him, I remember the look he gave me the night before he died and I get depressed. I actually want a wolf as a pet now.

Why not adopt a new one?

• You're screwed. xD

I just realized that school starts on Tuesday and I haven't even gone back to school shopping yet wtf

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

I got your back to school shopping right here:

Alt text

• LMFAO WHAT THE HELL

IT'S EVEN THE PRESIDENT'S CHOICE

LIKE OBAMA'S SAYING "FUCK SCHOOL JUST KILL EVERYONE"

THANKS OBAMA

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I got your back to school shopping right here:

• edited August 2014

Behold thy Users what Maddi really thinks about cats I snipped her PM remember? :P

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

But no joke, I knew this guy that brought full out knives, pocket knives, lighters, all that crap to school all the time and he would show me them. o_o

LMFAO WHAT THE HELL IT'S EVEN THE PRESIDENT'S CHOICE LIKE OBAMA'S SAYING "FUCK SCHOOL JUST KILL EVERYONE" THANKS OBAMA

• HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND MY BACKPACK FROM TWO YEARS AGO AND THERE'S FOOD IN IT

• WHAT KIND OF FOOD :O

HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND MY BACKPACK FROM TWO YEARS AGO AND THERE'S FOOD IN IT

• LIKE CARAMEL POPCORN THAT I MADE IN HOME EC CLASS ONE DAY

WHAT THE EVEN HELL

Also I found some Reese's peanut butter cups. Which is weird because peanut butter makes me sick.

WHAT KIND OF FOOD :O

• I'm so Jelly ;_;

The stupid lady cut mine wrong. It's just two different lengths, that's it.

Ty. It was looking kind of crappy right after the cut, now it's better. It was mostly on the sides tho, the front is really short now but the back is still just as long, thankfully ^-^

• Maybe it was a gift that you just put in there and said "fuck it" and forgot about

• You failed.

Maybe it was a gift that you just put in there and said "fuck it" and forgot about

• What was the most down thumbed comment you ever made and what was it about?

I said TWD copied Heavy Rain which was true 18 downthumbs and I said Ellie was better then Clementine 12 downthumbs :'/

• wTF IT'S TWO YEARS OLD DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE

EAT IT NAW :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• EAT IT NAW :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

LIKE CARAMEL POPCORN THAT I MADE IN HOME EC CLASS ONE DAY WHAT THE EVEN HELL Also I found some Reese's peanut butter cups. Which is weird because peanut butter makes me sick.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.