The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• wTF IT'S TWO YEARS OLD DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE

Markd4547 posted: »

EAT IT NAW :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Quote of the day: "never give up on your dreams, keep sleeping"

Goodnight.

Alt text

• TWD did not copy Heavy Rain. Ellie and Clementine are equally great characters.

What was the most down thumbed comment you ever made and what was it about? I said TWD copied Heavy Rain which was true 18 downthumbs and I said Ellie was better then Clementine 12 downthumbs :'/

• I hit reply damnit it fucked

You failed.

• Goodnight Simon

Quote of the day: "never give up on your dreams, keep sleeping" Goodnight.

• Nighty

• Alt text.

Ohhhhh I have a lot of those! I think I might know the one I got most dislikes on. I'm gonna try to find it now.

What was the most down thumbed comment you ever made and what was it about? I said TWD copied Heavy Rain which was true 18 downthumbs and I said Ellie was better then Clementine 12 downthumbs :'/

• I commented "Calm your tits" on a Sarah rant thread and got like 21 down votes. I was pretty stupid, lol

I can't really remember any other occasions but I remember this thread I made about the Episode 3 Accolades Trailer, I got like 17 down votes and every comment I made after that got 7-8 down votes until i flagged it for spam.

• There are no dislikes anymore so how will you find it?

. Ohhhhh I have a lot of those! I think I might know the one I got most dislikes on. I'm gonna try to find it now.

• edited August 2014

False Heavy Rain was released before telltale TWD QTE's, Dialogue choices, point and click, movie based, decisions based story, Major characters die, Multiple alternate scenes based of your actions, timed dialogue, puzzles etc

I don't think you heard of it heres a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Rain

Ellie and Clementine are equally great characters

Every character is equally great I love standing on the fence on a issue it's great :D

That wasn't my question bro?

What was the most down thumbed comment you ever made and what was it about?

aldimon posted: »

TWD did not copy Heavy Rain. Ellie and Clementine are equally great characters.

• I said I hated Sarah and I got like 25ish XD

• edited August 2014

I took a screen shot of it. But I think I deleted it.

Anyway, this person said that season two was getting worse and worse and that they hated it. He said he knew he was gonna hate the up coming episodes (not his exact words but it was something like that). So I told him that he should just stop buying it if he hates it so so much stop complaining. No one was forcing him to play it.

I think I got like 35 dislikes and 35 likes on it. It was always tied. Not like I care. xD

ComingSoon posted: »

There are no dislikes anymore so how will you find it?

• edited August 2014

I dont really get down voted much, but I think I was defending Saltlick(305) from some pointless troll, for got what I wrote, but for all the comments I put, I got about 6 or 7.

Edit: Oh damn, I replied here instead of above, whatever. :P.

False Heavy Rain was released before telltale TWD QTE's, Dialogue choices, point and click, movie based, decisions based story, Major charac

• I don't know, never paid attention to down votes, but I think my support of Arvo would be frowned upon.

• No :'/ just a little bite :DDDDDDDDDDD

wTF IT'S TWO YEARS OLD DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE

• edited August 2014

You jelly of my hair? Psssh. I bet it doesn't look bad, but hair always grows if anything, haha. :p

I'm so Jelly ;_; The stupid lady cut mine wrong. It's just two different lengths, that's it.

• XD Dayum

ComingSoon posted: »

I commented "Calm your tits" on a Sarah rant thread and got like 21 down votes. I was pretty stupid, lol I can't really remember any oth

• XDDD straight to the point Nice :D

Rigtail posted: »

I said I hated Sarah and I got like 25ish XD

• Lel, no. I'm giving the Reese's cups to my sister. >:D

.... Actually, that might not be a good idea. If she gets sick, I'll be grounded.

No :'/ just a little bite :DDDDDDDDDDD

• edited August 2014

Goodnight.

• Lol, how can you be sure? :p

XDD still better then me though :P

• 35 dislikes and 35 likes

Alt text

Nice :)

I took a screen shot of it. But I think I deleted it. Anyway, this person said that season two was getting worse and worse and that they

• Hmm... I don't really remember. :? I don't really pay much attention to that sort of thing. If someone has beef about my opinion but won't give me the proper respect to form a counter argument, then that's not my problem. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• LMFAO XDDD Make my sister sick YES but get grounded HELL NO

Lel, no. I'm giving the Reese's cups to my sister. >:D .... Actually, that might not be a good idea. If she gets sick, I'll be grounded.

• Alt text

Ok upload a video of you doing Ballet pls :'D :P

Lol, how can you be sure?

• Lol, I've encountered plenty of hate. Even nice people get crapped on sometimes :p

Yeah noble but your to nice though you wouldn't encounter the hate us less Canadian citizens encountered :P

• Lol I don't wear my wear down my back for that reason. :P

Yeah, ima have to wait months before I can cut it again though. xD

You jelly of my hair? Psssh. I bet it doesn't look bad, but hair always grows if anything, haha.

• Alt text

Yeah noble but your to nice though you wouldn't encounter the hate us less Canadian citizens encountered :P

Hmm... I don't really remember. :? I don't really pay much attention to that sort of thing. If someone has beef about my opinion but won't give me the proper respect to form a counter argument, then that's not my problem. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Lol, I've encountered plenty of hate. Even nice people get crapped on sometimes :p

• I can't upload a video with other people in it without their consent. And I don't allow anyone but my teachers to see my solos. ;-;

Ok upload a video of you doing Ballet pls :'D :P

• Only 6-7 you must be a saint :D

I dont really get down voted much, but I think I was defending Saltlick(305) from some pointless troll, for got what I wrote, but for all the comments I put, I got about 6 or 7. Edit: Oh damn, I replied here instead of above, whatever. :P.

• You do know that some people don't buy the episodes separately and instead bought the season pass right? And PC players have to pay the whole $25 upfront they can't buy it individually.

I took a screen shot of it. But I think I deleted it. Anyway, this person said that season two was getting worse and worse and that they

• edited August 2014

Who gave you hate? Tell me and you won't have to worry about them anymore.

Alt text

I just need their name.

Lol, I've encountered plenty of hate. Even nice people get crapped on sometimes

• Are you telling me to keep sleeping? Even on school days?

• Lol. Naw, I wouldn't consider myself a saint. Its just I dont like to stir up controversy, so I tend to stay quiet and not voice my opinion. But if the time calls for it then I will and I have a few times, but I just go unnoticed or the majority tends to agree with me and I dont get much downvotes.

Only 6-7 you must be a saint

• Alt text

Ok but I bet your the best ballet dancer ever that's what I'm going to imagine anyway then :'P

I can't upload a video with other people in it without their consent. And I don't allow anyone but my teachers to see my solos. ;-;

• Lol, I hate wearing my hair down. 80% of the time it's on a messy bun or a ponytail.

Haha, you can always find ways to make it look better tho. :p

Lol I don't wear my wear down my back for that reason. :P Yeah, ima have to wait months before I can cut it again though. xD

• You don't know them xD Just people at my school.

Who gave you hate? Tell me and you won't have to worry about them anymore. I just need their name.

• Ok, so I'm off for tonight and all of tomorrow.

Seeya :D

• 5 likes and 12 dislikes.

In S2E2 right before Clem and Luke crossed the bridge, they give each other an awkward 5 second smile, imo. When I said that, people assumed I was suggesting that Luke is a pedophile. That was never my intention. Bunch of sensifags :\

Sign in to comment in this discussion.