The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Goodnight

Alt text

When Comingsoon goes to bed :'O ^

Did I do it right :/

ComingSoon posted: »

Ok, so I'm off for tonight and all of tomorrow. Seeya

• Lol, that's good, everyone should think the same away. :p And I bet you're da best at boxing too evil partner.

Markd4547 posted: »

Ok but I bet your the best ballet dancer ever that's what I'm going to imagine anyway then :'P

• Damn... -_-

You don't know them xD Just people at my school.

• Bai muddafucka

• Alt text

YOU know it that's why were evil partners it's destiny we are the greatest at everything especially stuff.....thangs :D

Lol, that's good, everyone should think the same away. And I bet you're da best at boxing too evil partner.

• sensifags

lmao, holy shit dude.

TWDFan86 posted: »

5 likes and 12 dislikes. In S2E2 right before Clem and Luke crossed the bridge, they give each other an awkward 5 second smile, imo. When

• What? Did I screw up? :c

sensifags lmao, holy shit dude.

• No, I've just never seen you say that before. xD

What? Did I screw up? :c

• HELL YEAH <3

YOU know it that's why were evil partners it's destiny we are the greatest at everything especially stuff.....thangs

• edited August 2014

I should probably change that, lol.

EDIT: Nahhh

No, I've just never seen you say that before. xD

• Blasphemy! I don't partake in calling people nubs as it is highly offensive to the amputee community.

Behold thy Users what Maddi really thinks about cats I snipped her PM remember? :P

• Night

• ;-;

Blasphemy! I don't partake in calling people nubs as it is highly offensive to the amputee community.

• It was still on this account, but early in its creation. It was in Telltale talk and someone asked about if you're a guy or a girl and some other basic information and every comment that mentioned they were a girl playing TWDG had a ton of downvotes. And it wasn't a troll, because only 3-4 girls were in that thread and all the comments we made got downvotes while everyone else's comments had none. I think a guy called it out eventually. I think I got around 20 downvotes on a single comment.

What was the most down thumbed comment you ever made and what was it about? I said TWD copied Heavy Rain which was true 18 downthumbs and I said Ellie was better then Clementine 12 downthumbs :'/

• edited August 2014

Only 25? lmao jk Rigs

Did your "secret" comment get a lot of downvotes from that weird vigilante user or whatever?

Rigtail posted: »

I said I hated Sarah and I got like 25ish XD

• Brotha's in the middle of the god damn medieval times and still puts highlights in his hair.

Who gave you hate? Tell me and you won't have to worry about them anymore. I just need their name.

• That's why my brother hates playing board games with me. I always lose or try to cheat but he always catches me and I get mad at myself for getting caught and end up breaking the board in half.

• This is why my parents forbid me from playing any kind of board game.

• Maybe not board games for me, but throats will be slit if you play me in Mario Kart.

Alt text

• LOL I've done that a few times myself. I'm a sore loser and even the slightest chance I'm losing, this happens. Throw the board, fold my hands like a 2 year old and reply 'See. Now everyone loses.' Its funny, though...they still allow me to play with them. XD

That's why my brother hates playing board games with me. I always lose or try to cheat but he always catches me and I get mad at myself for getting caught and end up breaking the board in half.

• Alt text

XD it's proof it's right there lies MUAHAHAHHA

!Alt text

Alt text

Blasphemy! I don't partake in calling people nubs as it is highly offensive to the amputee community.

• He probably ruined her lipstick!

XD it's proof it's right there lies MUAHAHAHHA !Alt text

• That's awesome. Should show my gf this. I've been known to say things I shouldn't during video games...0.o

Maybe not board games for me, but throats will be slit if you play me in Mario Kart.

• Bunch of sensifags :\

XD never a truer word was said on this forum :)

5 likes and 12 dislikes. In S2E2 right before Clem and Luke crossed the bridge, they give each other an awkward 5 second smile, imo. When

• edited August 2014

Alt text

WHY!! what's wrong with girls :'(

It was still on this account, but early in its creation. It was in Telltale talk and someone asked about if you're a guy or a girl and some

• I don't know! We weren't being annoying like "Ooo that's right boys I'm a girl and I play videogames 2! I play CoD gamer gurl 4life <3" or anything like that. Just "I'm a girl and I love TWDG" or a variation of that.

WHY!! what's wrong with girls

• I don't remember. I actually do remember it getting a couple of upvotes before it started to receive downvotes but I don't remember how many.

Only 25? lmao jk Rigs Did your "secret" comment get a lot of downvotes from that weird vigilante user or whatever?

• Bro playing season finale. Oh shit xD

• A lot of people associate girls who play video games with "gamer girls" who mostly pretend to play games so that they can get guys to like them, because they think it's "trendy" or something. Like people who like Metallica just because it's cool, not because they actually enjoy the music.

I don't know! We weren't being annoying like "Ooo that's right boys I'm a girl and I play videogames 2! I play CoD gamer gurl 4life " or anything like that. Just "I'm a girl and I love TWDG" or a variation of that.

• <3 Love this song

Where are you going? :o

Goodbye everyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

• People need to learn the difference xD

Alt text

A lot of people associate girls who play video games with "gamer girls" who mostly pretend to play games so that they can get guys to like t

• Yeah but, Heavy rain sucked. And I mean, all of it has been done before. It's not a new formula.

False Heavy Rain was released before telltale TWD QTE's, Dialogue choices, point and click, movie based, decisions based story, Major charac

• I hope you're just going to sleep... Not actually "going".

• It's about time.

Bro playing season finale. Oh shit xD

• Omg this is so true! xD

People need to learn the difference xD

• edited August 2014

Okay now you just changed your picture. Wtf is happening?

Edit: ohhkay I just saw your bio. Ima PM you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.