The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Uncle Pete: "Would you...would you promise me you'll watch out for Nick? I love that stupid kid, no matter what you think. He is a good boy."

Alt text

DemFeels

• I know, right?! Yeah, nothing beats season 1, imo. Did you cry in the S2 finale? :P

So many different ways they could start it. I'm curious to see what they'll do for S3. Heh, S2 was pretty good, but I still like S1 better. B]

• I am absolutely fucking furious right now.

• has anyone seen a Serbian Film????

• Punch me in the arm.

I am absolutely fucking furious right now.

• My Clem: "LOL Nope"

Uncle Pete: "Would you...would you promise me you'll watch out for Nick? I love that stupid kid, no matter what you think. He is a good boy." DemFeels

• You want me to send your stepfather upstairs again?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

My Clem: "LOL Nope"

• You can say that again.

• edited August 2014

Yes.....oh god....

The "newborn" scene where....well I can't even say what happens, but that scene stuck with me for awhile it was so disturbing.

jamex1223 posted: »

has anyone seen a Serbian Film????

• Season one was special, man. Heh, not even close, I got sad a few times, but didn't feel like crying. And especially with the ending that I got, it was meh, lol.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I know, right?! Yeah, nothing beats season 1, imo. Did you cry in the S2 finale? :P

• I love taking a public bus to school, you can relax and sometimes even sleep

• Nick: Everyone I grew up with... it all happened to them. Now, it's gonna happen to us. We're all so fucked. This world is fucked. I mean, what's the point? We'll just march to some new place and somebody else will die. It's never gonna stop. And eventually, it'll be our turn.

After marching on from the cabin:

Alt text

After marching on from Howe's:

Alt text

Nick predicted how he was going to die. ;_;

• Yeah, me neither. Which ending did you get? :o

Season one was special, man. Heh, not even close, I got sad a few times, but didn't feel like crying. And especially with the ending that I got, it was meh, lol.

• Alt text

• edited August 2014

Double post, woo.

• @AllThatRemains

Oy! Can I take my step-nephew (Elian) out hunting?

• I left with Jane. I shot Kenny because even though I liked him and trusted him, I thought he was a ticking time bomb and would explode at any moment. It took me a while, but I decided at the very last second. I was pissed off with Jane after finding out what she made me do, but I decided to leave with her only because I didn't want Clem to be alone with the baby. We went back to Carver's place and I was like wtf? Lol, I let the family in and then it just ends.

Which one did you get?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, me neither. Which ending did you get?

• Only if he wears his helmet, knee pads, and protective bubble wrap suit. Also, don't let him watch the shooting, he already wets his bed from night terrors as it is.

@AllThatRemains Oy! Can I take my step-nephew (Elian) out hunting?

• Okay.

Only if he wears his helmet, knee pads, and protective bubble wrap suit. Also, don't let him watch the shooting, he already wets his bed from night terrors as it is.

• lol yeah..... im NOT laughing at that scene, I DO know what happens ( ill get to that later), and I am so conflicted to see it cuz aside from the outright tirade of how the fucked up it is, I heard it actually its kinda good, and also the interview from the director/(writer??). and like I said I seen fucked up nasty shit on movies, but that newborn that people say, that shit does it for me. I don't think ii would be able to watch that even thought I know its not real... I mean how much do they show of that???

Yes.....oh god.... The "newborn" scene where....well I can't even say what happens, but that scene stuck with me for awhile it was so disturbing.

• And it's dark in a cold December,

but I've got you to keep me warm.

If you're broken I will mend you and

I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU4wxPw6t_g

• edited August 2014

Damn, bro. You shot him? xD Nah, but you do have a point, though.

So, the ending that I got was the one where Kenny kills Jane. All 3 of us went to Wellington. Edith says they can't allow more people. Kenny offers to leave Clem and AJ in Wellington. I refused and left with Kenny. It ends there. That was a very emotional ending. I chose to go with Kenny because I didn't trust Wellington (idk why) and because I can't just abandon Kenny. We have to stick together!

• Whatever is on my mind huh? Hmmm.....

What do you guys think of music these days? For me, a lot of it is crap. 70's, 80's and 90's were the best decades in music.

• You think some people are alright, but they just turn out to be self absorbed.....

• I misunderstand this sentence because of the word "fucking"

You're absolutely fucking furious right now.

Thanks for the info on your sexlife. :P

• Maddi.

Why?

y u watch dat feelm

Yes.....oh god.... The "newborn" scene where....well I can't even say what happens, but that scene stuck with me for awhile it was so disturbing.

• I couldn't agree more. I've always hated rap.

Modern rap is an abomination to the world. They use obnoxious voices and only rap about how much women they get, how high they get, and how much money and cars they have.

• edited August 2014

As long as it's not my nicki, beiber, 1D, or any crap like that, I can tolerate it. There is some music here and there that I really like. :)

Whatever is on my mind huh? Hmmm..... What do you guys think of music these days? For me, a lot of it is crap. 70's, 80's and 90's were the best decades in music.

• Modern rap is an abomination to the world. They use obnoxious voices and only rap about how much women they get, how high they get, and how much money and cars they have.

Whatever is on my mind huh? Hmmm..... What do you guys think of music these days? For me, a lot of it is crap. 70's, 80's and 90's were the best decades in music.

• I know, I regretted it after seeing the other endings when I played in different save files.

In one of them I did the opposite, and stayed at Wellington. Gavin did an amazing job in that scene, and I respected Kenny a lot more after he was willing to leave on his own. He even told Clem that they wouldn't be safe with him and that he probably wouldn't be able to take care of them. He even leaves his hat behind for AJ if you stay. I thought that was awesome of him. Yeah I had that in the back of my mind, too. I was disappointed that Christa didn't return or that the 400 days DLC didn't matter, though.

• Fuck off. I'm not in the mood.

I misunderstand this sentence because of the word "fucking" You're absolutely fucking furious right now. Thanks for the info on your sexlife. :P

• I'm just tryin' to lighten the mood.

Fuck off. I'm not in the mood.

• Oh god, dont get me started on Bieber. Cant fucking stand him.

As long as it's not my nicki, beiber, 1D, or any crap like that, I can tolerate it. There is some music here and there that I really like.

• Hmm, what's going on? I'll PM you, man.

You think some people are alright, but they just turn out to be self absorbed.....

• No one can.

Exept for... those people.

Oh god, dont get me started on Bieber. Cant fucking stand him.

• Uh... I like Ed Sheeran, Train, Imagine Dragons, Cold play, Green day and um.. Area 11... Also Bon Jovi, Ricky Martin and Rick Astley.

• lol yeah

No one can. Exept for... those people.

• Coldplay, Ed Sheeran I like a lot. But all good artists you mentioned.

Uh... I like Ed Sheeran, Train, Imagine Dragons, Cold play, Green day and um.. Area 11... Also Bon Jovi, Ricky Martin and Rick Astley.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.