The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My mom once told me I should get a boyfriend already. I think I annoy her too much sometimes, lel.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dad: "Daniel, I expect you to start bringing girls home this year, you're graduating in 2 years, ain't it the time already?" Me: "O_O wtf dad" leaves the apartment. -_______-

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Dad: "Take them in the ass, then they won't get pregnant.

Me: ">_> Dafuq dad?" walks away

Dad: "Daniel, I expect you to start bringing girls home this year, you're graduating in 2 years, ain't it the time already?" Me: "O_O wtf dad" leaves the apartment. -_______-

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

u lyin 2 ur mum or nah?

Me mum: "Rachelle, I think you should be a nun" Me: "k"

• No, i'm actually going to marry Jesus.

u lyin 2 ur mum or nah?

• My stepdad would smash any guy's face in. Literally any guy's face.

It could be Kit Harington ffs and his face would still end up looking like a ham sandwich.

Daniel gon get some. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) If I brought a guy home my dad would kill him, then me. My mom would probably do the same...

• I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend until I'm done college, and I wouldn't anyway because I move every three years, a relationship wouldn't last long.

edited September 2014

If I brought a girl home my mom and dad will activate try hard mode and embaress the shit out of me intentionally, I'm not dating anyone from here, and I'm sure as hell not bringing them home to meet my family, that's just like a suicide for the relationship.

If I ever want to scare a girl away, I'll introduce her to my parents, problem is they'll find me either way at some point >_>

Daniel gon get some. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) If I brought a guy home my dad would kill him, then me. My mom would probably do the same...

• edited September 2014

Okay last song then I'm taking a break from this place

BEVERLY HILLS, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_WvOly7mY

• Yeah I think he just wants to piss me off.

My mom once told me I should get a boyfriend already. I think I annoy her too much sometimes, lel.

edited September 2014

Gustav go live with a friend or something wtf

Dad: "Take them in the ass, then they won't get pregnant. Me: ">_> Dafuq dad?" walks away

• cool

No, i'm actually going to marry Jesus.

• edited September 2014

They're masters at it. ;-;

Yeah I think he just wants to piss me off.

• Word Of The Day

Jerquing -- verb. The act of searching a ship for unentered (undocumented) goods.

Alt text

'Aw man, the Coast Guard better not be jerquing our ship. I got 30 kilos stashed below deck!'

• NO DON'T TAKE A BREAK ;____________;

Okay last song then I'm taking a break from this place BEVERLY HILLS, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_WvOly7mY

• ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

BigBlindMax posted: »

Word Of The Day Jerquing -- verb. The act of searching a ship for unentered (undocumented) goods. 'Aw man, the Coast Guard better not be jerquing our ship. I got 30 kilos stashed below deck!'

• edited September 2014

WRONG REPLY

Lol I failed, sorry. xD

NO DON'T TAKE A BREAK ;____________;

edited September 2014

Because of religion-based restrictions or what?

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend until I'm done college, and I wouldn't anyway because I move every three years, a relationship wouldn't last long.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Where's the table he's supposed to be flipping?

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• Don't go. :(((

Okay last song then I'm taking a break from this place BEVERLY HILLS, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_WvOly7mY

• He's not xD

Where's the table he's supposed to be flipping?

• There was a shooting near where I live a couple weeks ago. 3 young men gunned down this 19 year-old boy while he was driving. The worst part is that the three men were black and the boy was white, and this happened near a town that is predominantly white conservatives.

prink34320 posted: »

There was a shooting where I live.... a homeless guy had a gun and shot 3 people in a workplace, killing 2 of them, he then escaped from the cops on a pushbike for several hours, now he has been caught.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2014

ahla feek.

Heya folks.

• Nope, because my Uncle (from my mother's side, my father's family are a bunch of a-holes) Daryl got someone pregnant young, so now my Mom threatens to cut my siblings and my balls off if we get someone pregnant. Fun fact I look and act exactly like my uncle when we was young, except when it comes to relationships, because I have none.

Because of religion-based restrictions or what?

• Not Kit Harington! D: His face is bootyful.

My stepdad would smash any guy's face in. Literally any guy's face. It could be Kit Harington ffs and his face would still end up looking like a ham sandwich.

• Go ahead and spam!

• Damn, he wants you to start early! My dad pulled that on me first year of college. 'If you don't get laid, I'll be disappointed." O_o

• I read the shooting part as "a shooting star" for some reason

There was a shooting near where I live a couple weeks ago. 3 young men gunned down this 19 year-old boy while he was driving. The worst part

• So, I guess this happened

Alt text

• Nice Pic bro

Anybody know if there's anyway I can get a cap like Nick's? I'm already working on the godlike mullet.

• Good taste, love me some Weezer. :)

• I was at a red light the other day with one car in front of me, and when the light turned green, that car had a bit of a delayed reaction. So some douche behind me started honking AT ME, like I was responsible for making him go faster or something.

I really believe in my Driver's Ed teacher's advice: don't ever use your horn, unless someone's about to smash into your car or something.

• Wow, your mom is exaggerating xD

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, because my Uncle (from my mother's side, my father's family are a bunch of a-holes) Daryl got someone pregnant young, so now my Mom th

• It won't be long. I just have to take care of some stuff and thangs.

NO DON'T TAKE A BREAK ;____________;

• (almost) isn't that young, but I don't like the girls of Israel, spoiled and selfish, not to mention shallow and immoral.. the list goes on.

How old are you?

Damn, he wants you to start early! My dad pulled that on me first year of college. 'If you don't get laid, I'll be disappointed." O_o

• edited September 2014

Anyone else's notifications not loading? Wtf...

EDIT: Oh, NOW it loads. Smh.

• Because having that thing as a pet is totally normal.

So, I guess this happened

• Who doesn't?

Because having that thing as a pet is totally normal.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.