The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeh I woke up XD

Night! I'm really late but whatever.

• Night! I'm really late but whatever.

ComingSoon posted: »

I DON'T NEED Y'ALL IMMA SLEEP NOW K

• edited September 2014

That chick at Wellington can mistaken Clementine for a boy. But they took it out.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lW30nidbbZ

• I think it's unused, she didn't say that in my playthrough.

That chick at Wellington can mistaken Clementine for a boy. But they took it out. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lW30nidbbZ

• Yeah, its unused. Forgot to mention, sorry.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think it's unused, she didn't say that in my playthrough.

• Cool :)

That chick at Wellington can mistaken Clementine for a boy. But they took it out. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lW30nidbbZ

• LIITLE JUDEN VIL LEARN ABOUT DER REICH! ZOS WHO DO NOT PASS ZER EXAMINATION VIL BE EXECUTED!

They're teaching us about Hitler and Nazism, and my teacher acts like a Fuhrer

• nein ;-;

BigBlindMax posted: »

LIITLE JUDEN VIL LEARN ABOUT DER REICH! ZOS WHO DO NOT PASS ZER EXAMINATION VIL BE EXECUTED!

• Clem: >:ع

• I was curious... x3

Now how didja manage that?

• It's not that difficult to just walk into a spiked coffin... although I managed to live, I guess the spikes aren't as deep and sharp as they look or maybe I was just lucky xd

How in the hell...

• Smells something and wakes up...

OH MY GOD THERE'S A GIGANTIC PIZZA ON MY BED!

Alt text

• Kane? Hmmm....

Alt text

THE NOPE ACCOUNT http://www.telltalegames.com/profile/1653746/shaunde THE NOPE THREAD. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/82611/kane-4-lyf/p2 Okay, good night guys.

• edited September 2014

Spam with a bit of what I did last night to quiet

Talking to this girl with my mates she was their friend last night she was pretty I never seen her before

An insight things I learned about her she was like the average Irish girl :'/

She only gets on with boys they all fancie her but hates girls because a lot of them hate her for kissing their boyfriends so she beats the crap out of them if they give her sass

Gloating about how she made out with 2 lads and the bouncer at the club that week then got so drunk a random stranger had to lift her to the bus

About a new trend in Irish clubs where lads smack the girls as hard as they can then make out with them

Finds the walking dead boring I asked why swings her hands wildly and says because it's like Ugh and Ugh

She found Inception boring she says it could of been done better I ask her how? She changes the subject

She was eating a burger at Mcdonalds her Pancreas could explode at any minute and she could die she told me and that she cannot eat onions has a burger with onions eats half of it then asks for a refund because she doesn't want to go back to hospital and can't risk it

Talked about games spent 3/4 of the time explaining how much like a lad she is and gamergirl and how much she hates girly stuff

Were all having a laugh suddenly she comes out with the saddest and most depressing story I ever heard out of nowhere we all just stared at each other in silence for 5 minutes depressed this story was so sad D':

etc :/

My mates goes on about how he gets all the girls at the clubs? I ask him how playa XD

Mate: A HUNGRY DOG NEVER FEEDS!!(never be to eager) I go up to the girls at the club and state the awkwardness of the situation I wait while talking whenever it gets arkward I say WOAH ARKWARD WERE TALKING or my chat up line ARE YOU FROM MCDONALDS? BECAUSE I'M MCLOVIN IT it works most times bro.

Alt text

At about 1am in the morning we were going through a school there was a weak building site wired metal fences we had to get over the girl jumped over then it was me and my mates turn. He is on top of this fence then I jumped up the fence, it suddenly bends into a triangle he gets over (WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT?) I fall with the fence onto the grass straight on my back.

We did alot of stuff it was a great night XD

• edited September 2014

Alt text

One crazy night that was. :O

Markd4547 posted: »

Spam with a bit of what I did last night to quiet Talking to this girl with my mates she was their friend last night she was pretty I nev

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD everyone here is so smart and cool but I'm telling you with my bro's and dem girls I'm not sure if I am the crazy one or this is strange

One crazy night that was. :O

• dat bitch

• everyone here is so smart and coo

I'm not a part of everyone! Booyah!

XD everyone here is so smart and cool but I'm telling you with my bro's and dem girls I'm not sure if I am the crazy one or this is strange

• Alt text

XD yes you are bro

everyone here is so smart and coo I'm not a part of everyone! Booyah!

• But I'm not smart nor cool.

I'm either an improv comedian or one of those lack-o-brain sports guys.

XD yes you are bro

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Well I don't do much crazy stuff but I do hear like a hundred voices in my head, getting more active lately. Or you can hear me randomly talking to myself or laugh for little to no reason(I love chaos so killing others in games makes me laugh). If depressed, all I need to do is watch a person get eaten by a walker and it will make me feel a tiny bit better. Yeah... I'm not fully sane. People say I'm not crazy but I know that I am partially cuz those kind of things are not exactly mentally good. Plus I think I might be a bit of a yandere( or was it tsundere? Dunno I need to check.) now that I'm thinking about how I act. So if that's not a little crazy, what is?

• Alt text

Well I'm cool and I called you cool and by the rules of the social structure that makes you cool :)

Your a funny and awesome bro :/

But I'm not smart nor cool. I'm either an improv comedian or one of those lack-o-brain sports guys.

• So if that's not a little crazy, what is?

Consuming the corpse of a loved one, vomiting it back up, and trying to put it back together again.

Well I don't do much crazy stuff but I do hear like a hundred voices in my head, getting more active lately. Or you can hear me randomly tal

• edited September 2014

Alt text

I find that a little hilarious yet disgusting, honestly. It made me giggle.

So if that's not a little crazy, what is? Consuming the corpse of a loved one, vomiting it back up, and trying to put it back together again.

• I'm either an improv comedian

Your a funny

Of course I'm funny, how do you think I earn my money?

Well I'm cool and I called you cool and by the rules of the social structure that makes you cool Your a funny and awesome bro

• Alt text

XD Meh I find this normal

Well I don't do much crazy stuff but I do hear like a hundred voices in my head, getting more active lately. Or you can hear me randomly tal

• Found someone from Israel.

• Alt text

But Maddi tho :'O

So if that's not a little crazy, what is? Consuming the corpse of a loved one, vomiting it back up, and trying to put it back together again.

• lewl

So I checked if I was a bit of a yandere or tsundere, apparently I have slight tsundere characteristics.

XD Meh I find this normal

• Sweet! :3

Found someone from Israel.

• Guys giggle? xD

I find that a little hilarious yet disgusting, honestly. It made me giggle.

• She's the one, wife her.

• Now go marry her.

• I'm so hungry that I wanna cook my pizza and eat it but I can't until my drink gets cold. And it takes a looooong time. ;-;

Fuck it I'mma eat a slice of bread to hold me hunger. :P

• Wait what's a giggle? XD

Guys giggle? xD

• It's a guy

Now go marry her.

• So, I searched up "scary gif" on google...

Alt text

• Not gay

She's the one, wife her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.