• I don't think

Alt text

Hopefully :'/

AWESOMEO posted: »

It isn't permanent I don't think c:

• k

Curiosity.

• I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name.

Alt text

I'm "the dark mastermind"

• not every muslim or jew are bad :)

Curiosity.

• The Dark Knight.....so I'm Batman? :D

Maybe Batman on helium.

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• Dark Skull epic :)

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• so i'm the vile ninja sounds sick xD

• edited September 2014

Alt text

My favorite funny picture website funnyjunk is nearly all Jen Lawrence joke pictures over the last few days over what happened >:'(

• 'The Big Creature'

...So I'm Godzilla?

Alt text

• Alt text

The Dark Knight.....so I'm Batman? Maybe Batman on helium.

• Like a regular ninja except you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom and you wipe your snot on people's furniture.

Jewfreeus posted: »

so i'm the vile ninja sounds sick xD

• Yeah I know

not every muslim or jew are bad

• I don't even have to fight anyone the sight and stench of me scares them away

Like a regular ninja except you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom and you wipe your snot on people's furniture.

• The Dangerous Werewolf -_____________-

• Imagine if he could split into different forms of himself, too.

What a mess.

Alt text

"Yep, you got ninjas."

Like a regular ninja except you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom and you wipe your snot on people's furniture.

• Why would it be? lol

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't think Hopefully :'/

• The Dangerous Werewolf.

• So, there was this random asshole at the train station today. I just casually waited for my train, when he (drunk as fuck, of course) walked by and started insulting me.

'You cow, what has the world become, it's like in the old days, where the whole village was cows and farmers...' (I'm roughly translating German to English, so it may not make sense...well, it didn't for me either tbh...)

What I made out of this is that he called me a cow. So, I said this (I am not shitting you, I was drunk too, but not as drunk :P):

'Well, ok, I'm a cow. But who is of more use to the people, a cow or a swine? Cause you're a swine. A cow gives milk, cheese and beef, a swine only gives pork. So, you see, I'm clearly a more valuable member of this country. Also, are you not ashamed of yourself, Mr. Swine? People like you are the people that are ruining this country. See, Mr. Swine, instead of doing something good with your money you just spend it on alcohol. And you don't have enough braincells to waste them, Mr. Swine. So piss off, motherfucker.'

I swear, his face was golden. Better than if I would have just kicked his ass (which really wouldn't have been hard, he could hardly stand). Everyone around us smiled or laughed, even his friends. I kicked his ass in a way, but one he didn't see coming.

Good times.

• It's just a bunch of creepy pathetic people jacking off to her and treating her like she's a piece of meat....

Markd4547 posted: »

My favorite funny picture website funnyjunk is nearly all Jen Lawrence joke pictures over the last few days over what happened >:'(

• The Bloody Ninja

hehehehe

• Didn't understand the argument at all.

Still upvoted for the name "Mr. Swine".

So, there was this random asshole at the train station today. I just casually waited for my train, when he (drunk as fuck, of course) walked

• Alt text

JENNIFER LAWRENCE poor Jen she is such a talented and nice girl just terrible >:'(

It's just a bunch of creepy pathetic people jacking off to her and treating her like she's a piece of meat....

• Drunk arguments don't always make sense...at least everyone there thought I destroyed him.

Didn't understand the argument at all. Still upvoted for the name "Mr. Swine".

• So, my teacher's friend thinks I'm a good writer for some reason, and he wants me to write him a short horror/mystery story and he'll pay me for it so why not? I already came up with a name. I'll call it "silence". Just a heads up, because I won't be here in the next few days, I don't want to get distracted. Maybe I'll actually write something better than the masterpiece: "the adventures of Barry"

• The brutal clown -______-

• "The Brutal Werewolf" it sounds like a villain that isn't very popular.

• Better than Barry? Are you insane? Nothing could be better! But you can try.

So, my teacher's friend thinks I'm a good writer for some reason, and he wants me to write him a short horror/mystery story and he'll pay me

• Freakin' NY Times bestselling author over here, already getting his royalty checks.

So, my teacher's friend thinks I'm a good writer for some reason, and he wants me to write him a short horror/mystery story and he'll pay me

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Mind sharing with us any past stories you wrote? c:

• WTF EVEN THE LAST NAME

CodPatrol posted: »

The Dangerous Werewolf.

• Well, the adventures of Barry is the best story I ever made but the guy thinks I'm a good writer because of the plot of a story I wrote the first chapter of a couple of months ago but I never finished it. It's called "the bag". I tried writing other stories but I never finish them.

Mind sharing with us any past stories you wrote? c:

• Yeah, both called Daniel too.

WTF EVEN THE LAST NAME

• Share! ^-^ pls pls pls

Well, the adventures of Barry is the best story I ever made but the guy thinks I'm a good writer because of the plot of a story I wrote the

• Share what?

Share! ^-^ pls pls pls

• edited September 2014

ok so I'm kinda unsure whether I should do this but if you guys say you want it I'll do it anyway I was thinking of uploading all of episode 5 with the season 1 characters but only if people actually want to see it

The final list of it is

Clem=Clem

Luke=Lee

Kenny=S1 Kenny

Bonnie= Katjaa

Mike= Ben

AJ= Duck

Sign in to comment in this discussion.