The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah xD

CodPatrol posted: »

Yeah, both called Daniel too.

• YUS

Jewfreeus posted: »

ok so I'm kinda unsure whether I should do this but if you guys say you want it I'll do it anyway I was thinking of uploading all of episode

• Lol I took the bus home today from school and the driver told me he noticed I got taller during the summer, and I was like "dafuq bish u remember me? O_O"

• It sounds interesting, I'll watch when my Internet gets better.

ok so I'm kinda unsure whether I should do this but if you guys say you want it I'll do it anyway I was thinking of uploading all of episode

• Alt text

• The Brutal Werewolf: "Check this out guys! Besides killing my victims, I maim and torture them too! Cool, huh?

Villian 1: "Yeah man, SO original." snorts

Villian 2: "Who are you again?"

The Brutal Werewolf: sobs, rips door off it's hinges, and runs away dramatically

dojo32161 posted: »

"The Brutal Werewolf" it sounds like a villain that isn't very popular.

• Alt text

XD everytime I Try to PM Maddi :P ^

The Brutal Werewolf: "Check this out guys! Besides killing my victims, I maim and torture them too! Cool, huh? Villian 1: "Yeah man, SO o

• The Brutal Clown: "Heheheheheh!"

blows up balloon

Alt text

The Brutal Clown: "DEATH AWAITS THEE!"

Twistee posted: »

The brutal clown -______-

• Alt text

XD badass burn bro really smart burn to I appreciate this so much :'D

So, there was this random asshole at the train station today. I just casually waited for my train, when he (drunk as fuck, of course) walked

• edited September 2014

Okay... If you mean all the stories I wrote then "the bag" was about a guy called Adam who finds a guy on the road wearing a really heavy leather jacket in the middle of the summer and carrying what looks like a heavy bag, he offers him a ride and he agrees. They have a long awkward conversation then when night came Adam told him to keep driving while he gets some sleep. He wakes up in front of a house and finds the guy's bag in the front of the house. He goes there and knocks on the door, no one answers him. He asks his neighbor about him and describes to her the way he looks and she says that she knew a guy like that but he died five years ago and the bag was in front of his house since he died.

the guy keeps dreaming/hallucinating about it, later he and a friend meet the same guy again and he has his bag and the friend can see and talk to him. So I was trying to make it that you don't know if what's happening is real or just another dream/hallucination. And there's another one called "what's up?" Which is a romance/comedy story. But I never finished it either.

Damn, I wrote a lot.

• ;~;

The Brutal Clown: "Heheheheheh!" blows up balloon The Brutal Clown: "DEATH AWAITS THEE!"

• Alt text

FINISH IT NAW :D

Okay... If you mean all the stories I wrote then "the bag" was about a guy called Adam who finds a guy on the road wearing a really heavy le

• The Unstoppable Tarantula Lord, uuuuuuuuuh i like it!

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• Alt text

XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol I took the bus home today from school and the driver told me he noticed I got taller during the summer, and I was like "dafuq bish u remember me? O_O"

• The Duck as AJ in the S1 group vs s2 group video made me spit out my drink xD

And Jane as Lily too right?

And what about Arvo?

• I have only grown 3/4 of an inch since I was 11 xD

In height, of course.

Lol I took the bus home today from school and the driver told me he noticed I got taller during the summer, and I was like "dafuq bish u remember me? O_O"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I know, me too, I only started growing these last couple weeks..

I have only grown 3/4 of an inch since I was 11 xD In height, of course.

• The Dark Lord...I'm so original. :/

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• edited September 2014

u hav swag

Alt text

• Okay, I'll start writing now. I'll see you guys in a couple of days. Here's something random before I go.

Alt text

Bye.

• Example of some of the Jen spam

Alt text

• Wish someone would pay me to write for em'. ;)

Good luck and have fun!

So, my teacher's friend thinks I'm a good writer for some reason, and he wants me to write him a short horror/mystery story and he'll pay me

• XD Cage is a legend

my friend who made this is actually a genius xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V072405mJDE&list=UUfI2kwqcBYnDMZGkitW7LUw

• See you later bro share it here to when your done :D

Okay, I'll start writing now. I'll see you guys in a couple of days. Here's something random before I go. Bye.

• oh yea forgot to put jane in anyway yea she is gonna be lilly and i might just leave the russians as the season 2 group so arvo would be sarah

The Duck as AJ in the S1 group vs s2 group video made me spit out my drink xD And Jane as Lily too right? And what about Arvo?

• She's a great girl and definitely beautiful, but they are acting like she has gold-plated nipples or something lol

Markd4547 posted: »

Example of some of the Jen spam

• Alt text

AW wtf bro aint no one got time for that >:'/

• Everyone I know comes up to me and be like: "you got shorter during summer"

• edited September 2014

I see da penus

• Funny junk? Lel casual.

My favorite funny picture website funnyjunk is nearly all Jen Lawrence joke pictures over the last few days over what happened >:'(

• Alt text

Which do you prefer and why Cats or Dogs?

For me dogs they can guard the house are much more loyal and cool, Can learn some awesome tricks and are cuter a mans best friends etc:'D

Alt text

Which do you prefer and why Cats or Dogs?

• I hope your alright bro :'(

I really feel like shit today, and last week, and the week before that, gotta see a doctor at some point.

• AWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE

@SweetPeaClem

You have to see the cutness pls :'D

Oh my gooodddd...... cuteness... overload.

• Haha thanks :D ;P

XD badass burn bro really smart burn to I appreciate this so much :'D

• Alt text

XD Better then filthy Tumblr

Talimancer posted: »

Funny junk? Lel casual.

• Alt text

One day bro I read your stuff your very talented only a matter of time :D

BigBlindMax posted: »

Wish someone would pay me to write for em'. Good luck and have fun!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.