• Le reddit army master race.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Better then filthy Tumblr

• Alt text

XD ;)

Talimancer posted: »

Le reddit army master race.

• Miss Jay <3

Looking at my selfies like Saw the gif and had to caption it.

• XD scary pose there but it's a cute cat :'D

• Internet has been shut off for a few days. At the public library right now ;-;

ugh

• How bad did the first day suck?

Internet has been shut off for a few days. At the public library right now ;-; ugh

• Oh my God Rachel. So much.

If school was a person, I'd smother it with a pillow.

I'm taking Psychology for some reason and I don't even remember putting that on my timetable.

How bad did the first day suck?

• Tell us more :o

Oh my God Rachel. So much. If school was a person, I'd smother it with a pillow. I'm taking Psychology for some reason and I don't even remember putting that on my timetable.

• I'm into rock and roll and all that. I tend to have a wider variety of things I like, and I can be very picky with things I don't like. For example, I hate all heavy metal rocking and some of the newer rock bands (Avenged Sevenfold, Pierce de Veil, Sleeping With Sirens.) I don't hate people who like them, I just can't stand them personally. Of course, I do love some of the newer rock bands, such as the Arctic Monkeys, The Stone Foxes, The Heavy, The Stone Foxes, etc. Some of the older bands I like are Aerosmith, Run-DMC, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, ZZ Top Pink Floyd, etc. I do like most genres though. :P

My favourite genre of music is electronic, particularly IDM, ambient, techno, downtempo. EDIT: If anyone is into these, check out Boards of Canada. You wont regret it.

• @Dont_Look_Back, SEE, I HAVE PSYCHOLOGY. WTF.

Alt text

• FUCKIN' SPARE

Nice handwriting

@Dont_Look_Back, SEE, I HAVE PSYCHOLOGY. WTF.

• edited September 2014

If school were a person, I'd torture that shit like there's no tomorrow.

Ohhhhhh that's sucks. The same thing happened to me with my math class. I wanted to be put into regular but they were like "haha nope" then stuck my ass in honors.

Oh my God Rachel. So much. If school was a person, I'd smother it with a pillow. I'm taking Psychology for some reason and I don't even remember putting that on my timetable.

• Psychology is awesome :)

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

AWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE @SweetPeaClem You have to see the cutness pls :'D

• edited September 2014

Damn. xD fuckin' spare everywhere. Maybe you could get out of the class?

Holy crap your hand writing is beautiful. Mine is chicken shit compared to yours.

Edit: oh god you have dance, I feel so bad for you.

• I want to get taller too. ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol I took the bus home today from school and the driver told me he noticed I got taller during the summer, and I was like "dafuq bish u remember me? O_O"

• "Time to stop being a fatass"

xD

• Found more

Time to stop being a fatass

ANOTHER SPARE HELL YEAH

What if your teachers saw this? xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

FUCKIN' SPARE Nice handwriting

• lmao, I only need like 20 credits or something, so that's why I have so many spares. xD

No freaking way, you should see my mother's handwriting. My God. It's like mother effing ancient calligraphy or some shit.

Damn. xD fuckin' spare everywhere. Maybe you could get out of the class? Holy crap your hand writing is beautiful. Mine is chicken shit compared to yours. Edit: oh god you have dance, I feel so bad for you.

• You have so many nice classes, wtf. ;-;

• lmao xD And this is what I did all of Psych class:

Alt text

"Time to stop being a fatass" xD

• LOL they'll never see it xD

If they did I'd be in so much trouble ;-;

Found more Time to stop being a fatass ANOTHER SPARE HELL YEAH What if your teachers saw this? xD

• Only 3 classes per day? Dayum, how long are your classes?

LOL they'll never see it xD If they did I'd be in so much trouble ;-;

• Never mind, I saw the time. 1 hour and 25 minutes.

Only 3 classes per day? Dayum, how long are your classes?

• Around 80 minutes, lol.

Only 3 classes per day? Dayum, how long are your classes?

• edited September 2014

lmao, I only need like 20 credits or something, so that's why I have so many spares. xD No freaking way, you should see my mother's handwriting. My God. It's like mother effing ancient calligraphy or some shit.

• So my brother and I don't really go out and do things on vacation/events, so my parents call us "anvils", like dead weight. I noticed that there was a surprise party for my mom's friend on the calender.

Me: "Ma, do I have to go to this surprise party? I hardly even know her."

Mother Darling: "No, it's just me and your father going, No anvils with us!"

Me: "So you'll wear a pushup bra?"

Her:

Alt text

Me:

Alt text

• And your gym is dance???

Wait, you go to an all girl's school right?

lmao xD And this is what I did all of Psych class:

• Alt text

XDDD nice

So my brother and I don't really go out and do things on vacation/events, so my parents call us "anvils", like dead weight. I noticed that t

• Alt text

nice

XD I know everything is always nice in Canada :'/

You have so many nice classes, wtf. ;-;

• Oh my gosh. xD

So my brother and I don't really go out and do things on vacation/events, so my parents call us "anvils", like dead weight. I noticed that t

• I was thinking the same thing, we got Spanish and Dance over here, but they are both cancelled every year(Not like I would take it anyways)
    But if I was able to take pottery, im sure I would, even more shit to bring home(I take Construction, so I bring a bunch of wooden stuff).

You have so many nice classes, wtf. ;-;

• Lol, no, grade 10 is the last year for mandatory gym class, but since then I decided not to take it anymore. But this year I kind of got tired of being a lardass so I'm taking dance with this other girl who wants me to join too. My school is co-ed, but the class is for just girls. It's just like an option, like ceramics and psychology.

And your gym is dance??? Wait, you go to an all girl's school right?

• " I hardly even know her."

I use that line all the time xD

• Well, I have to sleep, going to my first day at my new school tomorrow, this is the 9th school I have gone to in my entire life, it'll be exciting to meet new people again. Sort of.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.