The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I used to have Spanish but on the senior year we have to completely concentrate on what's "important" to our universities. And I don't even have gym or art anymore since high school started. We do have some sports and dance in my school, but it's too late in the afternoon and we have to pay extra, so I'd rather just pay more on my actual ballet school, haha.

I was thinking the same thing, we got Spanish and Dance over here, but they are both cancelled every year(Not like I would take it anyways)

• Why wasn't I born there? D:

Markd4547 posted: »

nice XD I know everything is always nice in Canada :'/

• You can't get too close with anyone, can't you?

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, I have to sleep, going to my first day at my new school tomorrow, this is the 9th school I have gone to in my entire life, it'll be exciting to meet new people again. Sort of.

• Yeah, you do need to focus on the right criteria to get in, but learning multiple languages is still a good skill and could come in handy, but I hate learning new languages. No gym or art? They aren't mandatory? I know I need to get at least 1 art and Gym credit before I graduate(I already got both, so Im good.). Damn. Paying extra for classes, and they are not even during regular school time. ;/.

I used to have Spanish but on the senior year we have to completely concentrate on what's "important" to our universities. And I don't even

• Alt text

Good luck bro your cool and nice you will make lots of friends and have a great time even though it's school :/ The first day is always the hardest you will be nervous but after that it will be a piece of cake :D

Well, I have to sleep, going to my first day at my new school tomorrow, this is the 9th school I have gone to in my entire life, it'll be exciting to meet new people again. Sort of.

• Nope, in fact I have forgotten most of the people's names from previous schools. It's awkward running into people who remember you, but you can't remember them.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You can't get too close with anyone, can't you?

• I'm actually used to first days of school by now, the routine is always nearly identical to other schools, so it's not to hard. I hope this year I actually make more than 1 or 2 friends.

Good luck bro your cool and nice you will make lots of friends and have a great time even though it's school The first day is always the hardest you will be nervous but after that it will be a piece of cake

• It's like Canada gets the jolly ranchers and the USA gets the shitty mints old people eat xD

I always end up with no one I talk to in gym class and nobody wants to be my partner, and half of the guys in my gym classes don't use deodorant lol

Lol, no, grade 10 is the last year for mandatory gym class, but since then I decided not to take it anymore. But this year I kind of got tir

• Yeah, they're not haha. The universities here don't really care about our grades during hs, extracurricular classes and stuff. We take giant exams with everything we learnt since freshman year and people with enough score get in. Most schools do offer classes like Spanish, gym and arts but mine is completely focused on those exams. Heh, yeah, it sucks. :/

Yeah, you do need to focus on the right criteria to get in, but learning multiple languages is still a good skill and could come in handy, b

• More about quality not quantity in friends believe me you will whatever happens, happens just enjoy yourself :)

I'm actually used to first days of school by now, the routine is always nearly identical to other schools, so it's not to hard. I hope this year I actually make more than 1 or 2 friends.

• edited September 2014

Goodnight and hood luck

Edit: LOL HOOD LUCK. I meant good luck.

• My school is in the hood? This is going be dangerous, better bring my bb gun.

Goodnight and hood luck Edit: LOL HOOD LUCK. I meant good luck.

• I know that feeling, that's why I never wanted to take gym again after grade 10 was over! lol. But meh, I don't think dance will be that bad. I just don't like moving. Or doing anything really except eating and sleeping and breathing. The thing that sucks is that I have another class after that so I'll be sitting in my own sweat unless we get time to shower, which we probably won't.

There's also gym classes if you actually LIKE gym... they're options, but they're still there. Pretty much only jocks ever join those classes, lol.

It's like Canada gets the jolly ranchers and the USA gets the shitty mints old people eat

It's not all good, lmao. We still have mass in the mornings, which SUCKS because it interferes with English, which is my favourite class. And we basically just blow off Shakespeare and all his glory to sing some dumb songs in Latin.

It's like Canada gets the jolly ranchers and the USA gets the shitty mints old people eat xD I always end up with no one I talk to in gym class and nobody wants to be my partner, and half of the guys in my gym classes don't use deodorant lol

• edited September 2014

Were to evil and don't play hockey :'(

Why wasn't I born there?

• I will enjoy myself.

More about quality not quantity in friends believe me you will whatever happens, happens just enjoy yourself

• I wish these library computers had a freaking earphone jack -_______________-

• HOODLUCK

All y'all biches is mah homies.

Even on the other thread Rachel ^

When did you get so gangster RACHEL DAYUM

Alt text

Goodnight and hood luck Edit: LOL HOOD LUCK. I meant good luck.

• Lol, I could try, tho. :c

Were to evil and don't play hockey

• Just come and be a Canadian citizen, Ana! We're a cultural melting pot, we accept everyone. c:

Lol, I could try, tho. :c

• Alt text

XD were already the best and the most evil we don't need to do anything we are already perfect :P

Lol, I could try, tho. :c

• Some great choices :)

I'm into rock and roll and all that. I tend to have a wider variety of things I like, and I can be very picky with things I don't like. For

• I was born gangster.

No I wasn't.

HOODLUCK All y'all biches is mah homies. Even on the other thread Rachel ^ When did you get so gangster RACHEL DAYUM

• I'll try. ;-; Haha, I actually am looking for universities abroad and Canada is one of the first countries on my list. :p

Just come and be a Canadian citizen, Ana! We're a cultural melting pot, we accept everyone. c:

• Lol, truuuue. :p WAIT, maybe I should go to Russia and try as a ballerina already haha.

XD were already the best and the most evil we don't need to do anything we are already perfect :P

• XD Gangsters are not born but molded

http://gangstaname.com/

Get your gangster name ^

I was born gangster. No I wasn't.

• Man, going to move house in a week or so. So much work to be done. I hate moving.

• The Bloody Tarantula.

Ew.

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• "Good-ass poo-poo pants"

Cool.

XD Gangsters are not born but molded http://gangstaname.com/ Get your gangster name ^

• Tree Trunk Slim Jimma

Yo

XD Gangsters are not born but molded http://gangstaname.com/ Get your gangster name ^

• XD I think you could do it :P dayum I just googled ballerina looked at images OMG no wonder you get injured so much if your not flawless you could be killed. The flexibility you need is insane and balance :'O

Lol, truuuue. WAIT, maybe I should go to Russia and try as a ballerina already haha.

• Well, it's in a week, but good luck with the moving bro! I hope all goes well.

Man, going to move house in a week or so. So much work to be done. I hate moving.

• The look on the alien's face...so inspired by something

'I saw some disturbing human abductions, what's your point, human?'

ps3gamer095 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQEXRRR1t5Q

• edited September 2014

Ribbed Robba. Hahaha. Thats awesome

LOL my bro's name is even funnier: Fried Green Retardo. LMAO!

• Oooo really!? Do it gurl. Talk to me when you get here, cuz i'm bout to hook yous up with all the best Canadian shiz.

Two months in and we'll be shooting up maple syrup in an abandoned alley.

I'll try. ;-; Haha, I actually am looking for universities abroad and Canada is one of the first countries on my list.

• "Off Da Hook Crack Smoka"

LMFAO!

• Thanks man, I appreciate that. Hopefully wont be doing it again any time soon.

ComingSoon posted: »

Well, it's in a week, but good luck with the moving bro! I hope all goes well.

• I have a he-cat. His name is he-caty.

I'm such an artist.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XDDDD I got SLIMY BASTARD

LMFAO White Mofo Pond Swimma

• Haha! That site would have to be the funniest I've seen

"Off Da Hook Crack Smoka" LMFAO!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.