The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just tied my dog's name XD

Fat Ugly Pimp

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Gangsters are not born but molded http://gangstaname.com/ Get your gangster name ^

• I hear you. I mean, I've never moved before, but I can only imagine the work and preparation that gets put into a job like that. Enjoy the new place :)

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Hopefully wont be doing it again any time soon.

• Yeeees, please! Make me one of you people, lel. It'll take a while tho because I need to turn 18 before leaving. ;-;

Oooo really!? Do it gurl. Talk to me when you get here, cuz i'm bout to hook yous up with all the best Canadian shiz. Two months in and we'll be shooting up maple syrup in an abandoned alley.

• Lol, nah, I'm not even close to it. :p Lol, yeees, and I do have to work even harder because my type of body doesn't help me at all ;-;

XD I think you could do it :P dayum I just googled ballerina looked at images OMG no wonder you get injured so much if your not flawless you could be killed. The flexibility you need is insane and balance :'O

• "Old Dirty Mule Robba"

XD Gangsters are not born but molded http://gangstaname.com/ Get your gangster name ^

• My dogs name: "Purple-Headed Shrinky Nutz"

ComingSoon posted: »

Just tied my dog's name XD Fat Ugly Pimp

• 'Supa Rat Snatcher' motherduckaaaaaa

Oh wow haha ^^

• Dayum the stress Good luck Kiwi with the move bro :)

Man, going to move house in a week or so. So much work to be done. I hate moving.

• Put in "Spongebob Squarepants" and got

No-pants G

XD

• Thought it would be "No Nutz"

Lol lol xd lel hehe

My dogs name: "Purple-Headed Shrinky Nutz"

• What type of body what's wrong ;-;

Lol, nah, I'm not even close to it. Lol, yeees, and I do have to work even harder because my type of body doesn't help me at all ;-;

• Thanks bro. Will be all good once I've settled in. :)

Dayum the stress Good luck Kiwi with the move bro

• Pear shaped, I think. My legs were supposed to be thin but they tend to accumulate a lot of muscles, so they're too heavy for my abs that, on the other hand, don't get stronger no matter how hard I work. ;-;

What type of body what's wrong ;-;

• Nyet :P

Twistee posted: »

800 pages

• Lee Everett- Fried Green Fish

Clementine- Old Fool Bull Dodga

Kenneth- Off Da Hook Skull Cruncha

Katjaa- Supa-Hard Retardo

Duck- Off Da Hook Jamaican

Carley- Old Fool G

Doug- Ugly Pond Swimma

Lily- Ribbed Skull Cruncha

Larry- Dank-Ass Fool

Ben Paul- Sherman Tank Scratchy Nutz

Chuck- Clowny Hung Daddy

Christa- Supa-Hard Rot Sloth

Omid- No-pants Crack Robba

Luke- Slimy Mexican

Uncle Pete- Dead Bully Ho Slappa

Nick- Machete Masta Kelp Licker

Carlos- Stanky Left-Hand German Fool

Sarah- Fine Ol' Gatmasta

Rebecca- Fine Ol' Chimpanzee

Alvin- Secret Couch Bouncer

William Carver- Supa Chimpanzee

Sarita- Ribbed Hung Daddy

Reggie- Rubba-Lipped Crack Baby

Mike- Da Hung Daddy

Jane- Stinky Nut Mule Robba

Arvo- Whipped African

AJ- Masta Pee Hands

Interpret these as you will.

• Alt text

;-; Well if I know Ana this will motivate her even more the harder the challenge the sweeter the victory whatever the challenge you can achieve it. if you can dream it you can do it, you will be the BEST it's destiny I believe :P

Pear shaped, I think. My legs were supposed to be thin but they tend to accumulate a lot of muscles, so they're too heavy for my abs that, on the other hand, don't get stronger no matter how hard I work. ;-;

• Larry- Dank-Ass Fool

"Charm-Ass Fool" as well amiright

AJ- Masta Pee Hands

"Masta Pee Pants" too amiright

Mike- Da Hung Daddy

I could go into detail but that's inappropriate

Duck- Off Da Hook Jamaican

"Off Da Hook Bag o' Hammers" too right

Guys

Lee Everett- Fried Green Fish Clementine- Old Fool Bull Dodga Kenneth- Off Da Hook Skull Cruncha Katjaa- Supa-Hard Retardo Duck-

• Alt text

I'm so sorry just one PM Rachelle pls D':

Internet has been shut off for a few days. At the public library right now ;-; ugh

• Damn, this is like the Da Vinci code, trying to figure out what this all means.

Dead Belly Ho Slappa

Uncle Pete

That's that hardest one. Pls explain dis to mee

Lee Everett- Fried Green Fish Clementine- Old Fool Bull Dodga Kenneth- Off Da Hook Skull Cruncha Katjaa- Supa-Hard Retardo Duck-

• Alt text

LMFAO this needed to be done YOU LEGEND XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• OH MY GOD OKAY SO I DID EDDIE

Eddie- Swingin Hung Daddy

Wyatt- Stanky Left-Hand Jungle Robba

So what do these mean

• edited September 2014

Wyatt has his own survival show.

Eddie features his own anaconda in the show.

Edit: I hope someone understands my joke lol

ComingSoon posted: »

OH MY GOD OKAY SO I DID EDDIE Eddie- Swingin Hung Daddy Wyatt- Stanky Left-Hand Jungle Robba So what do these mean

• Pete used his animal hunting/dressing skills to run his own morgue back in the 80s. He'd often receive dead prostitutes, and he'd slap their abdominal area to release any built up gases inside the corpse before he evaluated them.

Damn, this is like the Da Vinci code, trying to figure out what this all means. Dead Belly Ho Slappa Uncle Pete That's that hardest one. Pls explain dis to mee

• Or Eddie=big dik

Wyatt=steal sticky left hand

Wyatt has his own survival show. Eddie features his own anaconda in the show. Edit: I hope someone understands my joke lol

• Okay, good night guys! :p nearly falling asleep...long day tomorrow.

"Use the force, Harry." - Gandalf

• ة

What in the ever-loving fuck did I just read?

Pete used his animal hunting/dressing skills to run his own morgue back in the 80s. He'd often receive dead prostitutes, and he'd slap their abdominal area to release any built up gases inside the corpse before he evaluated them.

• I have math.

I didn't miss that shit.

• lolwut

Oooo really!? Do it gurl. Talk to me when you get here, cuz i'm bout to hook yous up with all the best Canadian shiz. Two months in and we'll be shooting up maple syrup in an abandoned alley.

• Vanilla Ice! Mwahahaha

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• Alt text

99% of what you learn in math is 100% meaningless in real life.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have math. I didn't miss that shit.

• My god, that's means 9900% of math is meaningless!

BigBlindMax posted: »

• I get that you'll need it for some careers, but not everyone needs to know how to compute the value of 6 divided by apple or whatever. There are plenty adults that can't go beyond simple division, but they still have their heads on their shoulders lol

BigBlindMax posted: »

• OMFG MATH CLASS IS CANCELED CJEJDIDIWHUJJSDUI

IT WAS A DOUBLE CLASS YUS

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury RACHELLE YOU HAVE PSYCHOLOGY I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS ARGH

DON'T SCREW AROUND DURING PSYCHOLOGY IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE SOLE THINGS YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO REMEMBER FROM SCHOOL

• I added you on the ps4

@Welcome_to_Woodbury RACHELLE YOU HAVE PSYCHOLOGY I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS ARGH DON'T SCREW AROUND DURING PSYCHOLOGY IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE SOLE THINGS YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO REMEMBER FROM SCHOOL

• I'll add you when I get home.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I added you on the ps4

• Alt text

School work fagits

• I actually sent it. xD

I bet you didn't send it and just deleted it, puss puss.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.