The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I bet you didn't send it and just deleted it, puss puss.

School work fagits

• I'm supposed to be in math class right now but it's canceled bitchez.

• I didn't get ant score. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Post what score you got for this thing.

• Post what score you got for this thing.

School work fagits

• Arvo- Whipped African

That sounds exactly the way Kenny treated him.

Lee Everett- Fried Green Fish Clementine- Old Fool Bull Dodga Kenneth- Off Da Hook Skull Cruncha Katjaa- Supa-Hard Retardo Duck-

• Alt text

Only 16 new comments :'/

• Score: 420

Post what score you got for this thing.

• Place iz ded

Markd4547 posted: »

Only 16 new comments :'/

• Alt text

Exactly bro you get to do PSYCHOLOGY in Canada :'/

Rachelle School is more like a fun summercamp it's not fair

@Welcome_to_Woodbury RACHELLE YOU HAVE PSYCHOLOGY I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS ARGH DON'T SCREW AROUND DURING PSYCHOLOGY IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE SOLE THINGS YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO REMEMBER FROM SCHOOL

• Nah it was:

MLG 420 FAGIT

Score: 420

• Alt text

XD I know I bet everyone is doing something awesome right now and were waiting on this forum alone :'(

ComingSoon posted: »

Place iz ded

• I wish :/ I have school in like 15 minutes though, soooo...that sucks.

XD I know I bet everyone is doing something awesome right now and were waiting on this forum alone

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Your going to sheet :'/ well enjoy school bro

I wish I have school in like 15 minutes though, soooo...that sucks.

• Shit rich college students say

Alt text

Back in a while so ded :P

• Do see lego made pathway? lewl

So, I guess this happened

• I am.... CLOWNY CRACK BABY!

Alt text

Yeah, mothafucka! XDDDD

XD Gangsters are not born but molded http://gangstaname.com/ Get your gangster name ^

• School isn't awesome.

XD I know I bet everyone is doing something awesome right now and were waiting on this forum alone

• edited September 2014

Jokerbro, you got PS3 and/or online yet?

You, The Smily Bastard, and me, Clowny Crack Baby, needs to BLOW SHIT UP! lewl :3

PS: That site was hilarious. XD

• Dafuq

The Bloody Tarantula. Ew.

• The Dangerous Tarantula..... wow.

I'm really bored, so here's a little game. Use the first letter of your first and last name to find out your villain name. I'm "the dark mastermind"

• What a twat.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Welcome_To_Woodbury @AWESOMEO This is like that apparently kid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKnVWr2PkIU&feature=youtu.be

• Nobody here huh? Well.... back to doing stuff and thangs.

Alt text

• I had psychology too as an optional class since a year ago, but I chose Programming because I want to do something with that in the army AND I didn't want to end up in a horrible class without any friends.

Exactly bro you get to do PSYCHOLOGY in Canada :'/ Rachelle School is more like a fun summercamp it's not fair

• At least I'm used to it by now, you'll have to suffer the first day and the last day of summer bitsh.

• nu

Place iz ded

• What site?

Jokerbro, you got PS3 and/or online yet? You, The Smily Bastard, and me, Clowny Crack Baby, needs to BLOW SHIT UP! lewl PS: That site was hilarious. XD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

There's a field trip in 10 days, and it's a WEEK LONG.

A FUCKING WEEK LONG.

I didn't sign up because I don't want to waste 500 shekels paying for it (about 175 dollars), and I don't like field trips anyway, always a shitty experience :/

BONUS: I GET A WEEK OF NOOOOOOOOO SCCCCHHHOOOOOOLLLL

• Teacher's Note: Blaze it fgt

Score: 420

• edited September 2014

That gangsta name generator-thinga-majig. The one Mark posted a few pages before.

What site?

• Nice! Every time there's a field trip, I don't go. My dad says I can stay home if there's a field trip. lol

There's a field trip in 10 days, and it's a WEEK LONG. A FUCKING WEEK LONG. I didn't sign up because I don't want to waste 500 shekels

• It's funny, because if a girl just takes her shirt off, people will start cheering and take pictures.

BUT when a man whips out the big snake everyone have to start screaming in terror and arrest him -_-

Not in the public! I dont want to get arrested, but at home---ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

• THEY'LL COME SOON, SCHOOL TIME NOW :(

Nobody here huh? Well.... back to doing stuff and thangs.

• You will dun worreh :l

I went to this doctor about it, she told me I'll start growing faster this year, and she also did some... unpleasant tests on me..

I want to get taller too. ;-;

• Pretty fucking short, 1.60 cm last time I checked.

If people ask me why I'm so short, I just tell them the effort of "growing" went into another, more important body part ;)

• Seen the picture, I won't say everything that's going on is good, but I can definitely see why people make a big deal about it O_O

She's a great girl and definitely beautiful, but they are acting like she has gold-plated nipples or something lol

• Shiiiet I don't think I'll be on after school's over for everyone. Maybe I should change my schedule a bit to be able to talk to everyone when they're on. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

THEY'LL COME SOON, SCHOOL TIME NOW

• I hate field trips, you're lucky to have the option to not sing up. :/

There's a field trip in 10 days, and it's a WEEK LONG. A FUCKING WEEK LONG. I didn't sign up because I don't want to waste 500 shekels

• edited September 2014

I can 't understand if this wants me to laugh, get depressed or find one more reason t punch little brats like them in the face.

Shit rich college students say Back in a while so ded :P

• My class went on a field trin for a few days and those who stayed back (including me) were still forced to go to school. I just realized that my classmates payed to not go to school...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.