The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy birthday stranger!

Deceptio posted: »

First day of school wasn't bad, but I have a weird schedule. On a second note, it's my birthday!

• That sucks.

lmao that reminds me of yesterday when I was LITERALLY 1 SECOND LATE and that freaking bich made me walk to the other building through the rain to get a late pass. Screw her.

mr.quality posted: »

I missed my bus stop and had to walk home today. But it was no big deal cause I'm a good runner. XD

• I could run ALL DAI

FRICKIN' LOVE IT

mr.quality posted: »

I missed my bus stop and had to walk home today. But it was no big deal cause I'm a good runner. XD

• Hey guise.

Teh next part is up. :D

• It wasn't bad, it was only about a mile.

Twistee posted: »

I could run ALL DAI FRICKIN' LOVE IT

• Wow that sucks, reminds me of my 8th grade algebra teacher. He was in the Greek special forces or something like that.

That sucks. lmao that reminds me of yesterday when I was LITERALLY 1 SECOND LATE and that freaking bich made me walk to the other building through the rain to get a late pass. Screw her.

• Alt text

First day of school wasn't bad, but I have a weird schedule. On a second note, it's my birthday!

• I just wonder if why are there a reason to school?

School? Wat?

• I don't know what the f ur sayin but I know is BS

Da f is a "school"?

ComingSoon posted: »

I just wonder if why are there a reason to school?

• iz shit

I don't know what the f ur sayin but I know is BS Da f is a "school"?

• Happy Birthday (birthday whistle thing sound effect)

• Voldemort smoked.

Alt text

Look what happened to Voldy.

Don't smok.

• Alt text

That should be the first note :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEPTIBRO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Alt text

• Thanks for the birthday wishes guys :)

• Alt text

Saw this in the Favorite Walking Dead Gif thread... ;-;

• RIP Luke...

ComingSoon posted: »

Saw this in the Favorite Walking Dead Gif thread... ;-;

• edited September 2014

Nope he ded and school was pretty cool awesome :D

Not sure if there are many Rap fans around here, but just a random question that is debated amongst Rap fans for a while.. Who here think

• Hola.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hi Guys...

• Yeah, Im pretty sure too. It would be cool if he was still alive, but oh well.

Yeah, it was actually good, haha. Probably the best first day of school in a while. It was boring first day shit like usual but, I got some easy classes with cool teachers. Plus one of my good friends who left my area(where I live) about 4 years ago, and moved to some where that was about 1 and a half hours long with driving. But he came back to my area and now goes to my school, he is a year older than me (grade 12), but he managed to get a first period spare so that he can be in my gym class, so thats made my day better.

Markd4547 posted: »

Nope he ded and school was pretty cool awesome

• Good To Know, I guess that's how Urbans are.... Alt text

• Me right now, with a closet and a dresser full of clothes:

Alt text

I have to balance hot weather / wanting to look confident / trying not to be too revealing / but still looking cute AT THE SAME TIME

TheStruggle

FirstWorldTeenageWhiteGirlProblems

• edited September 2014

I know that feel.

Ugh I seriously need to go buy some more clothes.

Me right now, with a closet and a dresser full of clothes: I have to balance hot weather / wanting to look confident / trying not to

• edited September 2014

So me and this group of people were painting this "thing" for Halloween, I don't even know what it was. Anyway, we were half way done with it when we realized it looked like complete shit.

So one chick was like: "It's not even scary, we should have painted the clown."

And then some other chick was like: "Nah, a creepy doll would have been better and scarier."

And then I was like: "We should have painted Miley Cyrus."

• Alt text

Well, there goes my once happy dreams. 0.o

So me and this group of people were painting this "thing" for Halloween, I don't even know what it was. Anyway, we were half way done with i

• This sonofabitch doesn't like blueberry pie. You believe that?

FuckApplePie

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2014

.مرحباً

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hi Guys...

• Fuck homework.

• Fuck blueberry, apple pie masterrace skrub get on my level

BigBlindMax posted: »

This sonofabitch doesn't like blueberry pie. You believe that? FuckApplePie

• K den

TWDFan86 posted: »

Fuck homework.

• Alt text

Paint this.

So me and this group of people were painting this "thing" for Halloween, I don't even know what it was. Anyway, we were half way done with i

• Me:

T-shirt, Jeans, running shoes

DONE

Me right now, with a closet and a dresser full of clothes: I have to balance hot weather / wanting to look confident / trying not to

• You K den

K den

• BasicBitch

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Me: T-shirt, Jeans, running shoes DONE

• Alt text

BasicBitch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.