The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Going to sleep now! Bai everyone.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014
  • :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is the thread if anyone is interested: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1562723#Comment_1562723

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Yeah, and I'm a dildo.

Now that I think about it, it doesn't sound like such a bad life.

Sorry, but Gustav here is a regular casanova.

• Because someone said the r word and you stood up to him ^-^

y happy?

• RIP Joan Rivers

I didn't like her too much, but she was still a human being.

• I took a huge laugh at your failed arguments and the amount of ignorant close minded Kenny followers supporting you. Ha Ha

Alt text

If you want a good laugh, check this thread out, someone calls me an asshole there :DDDDDDDDDDDDD https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/82884/i-made-a-decision-in-ep-5-that-few-others-did/p3

• I am obsessed with the Sims series, I've been playing it since I was 7. I tried the CAS demo and I was incredibly disappointed. The graphics were seriously downgraded, no more create a style, no toddlers or pools, probably a bunch of other things left out too. I think i'll just stick with the previous games.

Sims 4 7/10. Fun to play, but missing so many simple things. Lack of said things shows how terrible EA is.

• He's right y'know.

This is the thread if anyone is interested: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1562723#Comment_1562723

• edited September 2014

You posted what I voted for. -_____- that's a secret.

You suck so bad.

And I don't ship with anybody, I ship with myself only because no one else is good enough for me. ...no its really because no one likes me.

lolwut

• -chuckles-

ErenCoral posted: »

I took a huge laugh at your failed arguments and the amount of ignorant close minded Kenny followers supporting you. Ha Ha

• Back from my first day....ugh I'm exhausted >_<

Alt text

• It's just a word though.

• gtfo

He's right y'know.

• He's just another asshole.

Because someone said the r word and you stood up to him ^-^

• Wow she is dead O_O

I didn't like her too much too.

So many people dying this year, RIP all of you good people who died.

RIP Joan Rivers I didn't like her too much, but she was still a human being.

• JOAN RIVERS FUCKING DIED?????? WTF

MY MUM LOVED HER

• Enjoy it while it lasts..

TWDFan86 posted: »

I can't wait 'til next summer ALREADY.

• And it hurts people more than most words, making it wrong.

You can tell me to not be offended, won't change shit.

Talimancer posted: »

It's just a word though.

• edited September 2014

• I've been on these forums since 2012 (old account) and lurking since Starved For Help.

Here is a pearl of wisdom I have learned that most of the community doesn't seem to comprehend:

In 2012 it was a huge shitstorm over Kenny vs Lily.

Kenny did some good things and he did some bad things. Lily did some good things and she did some bad things.

Wait! It gets even better:

Kenny did some good things and he did some bad things. Luke did some good things and he did some bad things.

Oh ho ho, just wait for this one:

Kenny did some good things and he did some bad things. Jane did some good things and she did some bad things.

People have such black-and-white thinking, there wasn't one right person to side with. Both have good reasons, and it's honestly stupid that people have to fight over stuff like this. But you definitely have the upper hand in the argument if he had to resort to name calling.

• Exactly, It's a word and I don't think people should get offended from it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

The n-word is just a word too... If a word is used to alienate people and make them feel inferior, it's probably best left unsaid.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2014

The n-word is just a word too...

If a word is used to alienate people and make them feel inferior, it's probably best left unsaid.

It's just a word though.

• edited September 2014

LMAO WTF MY MOM ALSO. She's crushed...

My mom is on her phone looking at insta and twitter seeing all the posts about her death and she keeps saying "I can't believe it. I can't believe it." And she keeps on gasping. I kinda feel bad. :/

JOAN RIVERS FUCKING DIED?????? WTF MY MUM LOVED HER

• I just checked she is a comedian too, this reminds me of the greatest comedian that died a month before </3

Wow she is dead O_O I didn't like her too much too. So many people dying this year, RIP all of you good people who died.

• Sure be offended, but don't try to censor others and push your views onto them.

And it hurts people more than most words, making it wrong. You can tell me to not be offended, won't change shit.

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited September 2014

With a history, retard hasn't been used against slaves. But then now the 'n-word' has been used in passing so many times that the whole origins of the word is faded.

Saw your edit. People find many things to be insults. If you are called a bitch, what censor that as well?

BigBlindMax posted: »

The n-word is just a word too... If a word is used to alienate people and make them feel inferior, it's probably best left unsaid.

• Unless your used on men.

Yeah, and I'm a dildo. Now that I think about it, it doesn't sound like such a bad life.

• loooool

Dude, that ain't funny, she passed. Have some respect, even if you didn't like her. I don't think she actually hurt anybody. Or at lease she didn't intend to.

it's karma looool http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719688/Youre-dead-deserve-dead-started-Joan-Rivers-astonishing-attack-stupid-Palestinians.html

• Ignore him.

gtfo

• i'm not saying that is funny but how she wishd the death of the palestinians i mean she WANT me to be dead but now she's the one who died not me and i'm sorry i can't give her some respect she didn't give me :$

loooool Dude, that ain't funny, she passed. Have some respect, even if you didn't like her. I don't think she actually hurt anybody. Or at lease she didn't intend to.

• Labeling an entire ethnic group as sub-human is kinda hurtful...

loooool Dude, that ain't funny, she passed. Have some respect, even if you didn't like her. I don't think she actually hurt anybody. Or at lease she didn't intend to.

• I'm telling him that I don't like it, and he called me that, it's my right to tell him.

Sure be offended, but don't try to censor others and push your views onto them.

• Retard has a history, and it has emotional baggage.

It has a group of people that won't like others using their state as an insult.

With a history, retard hasn't been used against slaves. But then now the 'n-word' has been used in passing so many times that the whole orig

• Retard does not have a history, it is used as a playground insult. It is not used to oppress the mentally ill into slavery.

Retard has a history, and it has emotional baggage. It has a group of people that won't like others using their state as an insult.

• In 'reown quote. He said the kenny fanboyism was 'retarded' not that you were. And even if it does that warrents you to insult him back and call him dumb? But oh wait dumb is also an illness! Can't be saying that now.

I'm telling him that I don't like it, and he called me that, it's my right to tell him.

• ErenCoralErenCoral Banned
    edited September 2014

If what you say is true then I have no sympathy for her. Who the hell wishes for people to be dead especially Palestinians when there's war against them there? People like her make me sick.

i'm not saying that is funny but how she wishd the death of the palestinians i mean she WANT me to be dead but now she's the one who died not me and i'm sorry i can't give her some respect she didn't give me :$

• it's true, just enter the link you will find a video for her

If what you say is true then I have no sympathy for her. Who the hell wishes for people to be dead especially Palestinians when there's war against them there? People like her make me sick.

• It's amazing how ignorant some people are...like she assumes everyone caught in the strikes were Hamas fighters. But to claim someone deserves to die for saying something offensive? That's no better... :/

it's karma looool http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719688/Youre-dead-deserve-dead-started-Joan-Rivers-astonishing-attack-stupid-Palestinians.html

Sign in to comment in this discussion.