Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• No clue.

I just knew that the gif existed. xD

Lmao, where is that gif from?! What movie?

• RUUM RUUM MOTHERFUCKER

XDD my character could say it and dat gif lol

1) Stay with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. RUUM RUUM MOTHERFUCKER I had to post that gif. Just had to.

• I know they're supposed to look like real people, but I always get a kick out of the walking apple with a crown or the random anime character popping in. And I'm fine with my character dying, at least he lasted a little bit longer than a few of the other RV members. As for the story thing, no need for you do another story if you don't want to. I guess what I was asking was if anybody else wanted to something similar to this one. Basically, I was asking if someone was going to make another of the Raging/Harp/Pro fanfics. :D

Lol, actually, no. They're regular humans, what I picture them to look like, is nothing close to their profile pictures. The reason I decide

• Lmao, it would be funny if Bananas was a giant walking banana, haha. Yeah, he could have been saved, but someone else would have died. Ah, that, well I don't know. I know that there's a few people doing some right now, but I haven't been checking them since I have to focus on this first. Once I'm done, I'll probably check the others out.

I know they're supposed to look like real people, but I always get a kick out of the walking apple with a crown or the random anime characte

• Jesus... Great part Pro. ;_____;

1) Stay here with Rafoli.

3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers.

Puncake32 We were nearing Tobi's warehouse. It started to rain heavily and it was also thundering."We're here. This is it, people." Pro s

• Lmao, you really want to start this now?!

Put them noodle arms down, WtW. You'll just embarrass yourself. Mwuahaha! >B]

u wot m8?

• Everyone is dying! What is going on, Twistee?! B^[

Twistee posted: »

Jesus... Great part Pro. ;_____; 1) Stay here with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers.

• People be dyin' left and right ;~;

Everyone is dying! What is going on, Twistee?! B^[

• Put them noodle arms down, WtW? Wat the wat?

I won't embarrass myself, LeeThePro. I'm joining the army ^-^

Lmao, you really want to start this now?! Put them noodle arms down, WtW. You'll just embarrass yourself. Mwuahaha! >B]

• Salt, man... he just let that happen...

Twistee posted: »

People be dyin' left and right ;~;

• That was cold Salt, Jewf didn't deserve that. ;~;

Salt, man... he just let that happen...

• u wat the wat m8?

Lol, are you really? Like really really? There's a PM heading your way.

Put them noodle arms down, WtW? Wat the wat? I won't embarrass myself, LeeThePro. I'm joining the army ^-^

• Jewf, nooooooooooooo. ;-------;

1) Stay here with Rafoli.

Puncake32 We were nearing Tobi's warehouse. It started to rain heavily and it was also thundering."We're here. This is it, people." Pro s

• One of the originals...

Jewf, nooooooooooooo. ;-------; 1) Stay here with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers.

• Why did he have to die? ;-; What about ATR? ;-;

One of the originals...

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD seriously Pro do not be online when Maddi sees this she is the only user on this forum that intimidates me with dem combacks :'O

One of the originals...

• Salt... I don't know. At this point, nobody is safe.

Why did he have to die? ;-; What about ATR? ;-;

• Just realized that what goes around comes back around...

Salt... I don't know. At this point, nobody is safe.

• Lol, I thought it was on purpose. :p

Oh, shit. It really was almost the same way... daaaaaaaamn.

• Oh, shit. It really was almost the same way... daaaaaaaamn.

Just realized that what goes around comes back around...

• edited September 2014

Lol, it wasn't fully my idea, though. B^]

Markd4547 posted: »

XD seriously Pro do not be online when Maddi sees this she is the only user on this forum that intimidates me with dem combacks :'O

• edited September 2014

runs away

Lol, it wasn't fully my idea, though. B^]

• Somewhat, but I can't reveal too much. I had planned this with another person. But I'll leave it at that. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

runs away

• Cool thanks :)

Somewhat, but I can't reveal too much. I had planned this with another person. But I'll leave it at that. B]

• 1) Stay here with Rafoli.

And so it begins...

Amazing part. One of my favorites so far.

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

1) Stay here with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. And so it begins... Amazing part. One of my favorites so far.

• When you created your character.... Did you make him a traitor?

Yes! (;

• I'm gonna summarize the description for you:

"I'm not afraid to sacrifice myself for my friends, but I'm also perfectly capable of murder, betrayal, and theft. I can be very dangerous when out of control."

I already made sacrifices in the story, it was a matter of time before I lost it and showed my true colors.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

When you created your character.... Did you make him a traitor?

• Lol...

Alt text

I'm gonna summarize the description for you: "I'm not afraid to sacrifice myself for my friends, but I'm also perfectly capable of murder

Alt text

Lol...

• 1) Do what you think is best.

I hope the mansion has one of those attics where you pull down the string from the ceiling, stairs come out, then you go up and close the opening. Walkers would have no access to you, you'd trap yourself in. I always thought that if there was any way I'd die in a ZA, I would be like Fivel -locked in an inaccessible place and die from lack of food/water. Or I'd camp on the roof. Hopefully story ATR isn't a dumbass lol

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Use my knife, sneak up behind the hunting rifle bandit and take his gun. All of the bandits were still distracted and

• 1) Stay here with Rafoli.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

"Is Salt a traitor?"

"Will Salt's actions have repercussions?"

"Can we trust him?"

"What's next?"

Our evil plan worked, @LeeTheProfessional . Clouds full of doubts will cover the sun for days to come.

Alt text

• "Oh, no..." It was Latte, his body riddled with bullet holes and a small pool of blood around him."No, no... please, no..." I started getting teary eyed.

JuicyLatte ;-;

Romy was able to kill at least four of them for us... it could have been much worse.

Goodjob, Romy. Goodjob...

1) Do what you think is best.

Mansion group is in deep shit now O_O

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Use my knife, sneak up behind the hunting rifle bandit and take his gun. All of the bandits were still distracted and

• Lol! I hope not, I left you in charge for a reason. B^]

1) Do what you think is best. I hope the mansion has one of those attics where you pull down the string from the ceiling, stairs come out

• "AHH! My leg!"

Alt text

Jewf starts making an agonizing scream as the walkers under the car start dragging him in and eating him up.

ALL OF THE BOATS ARE DYING. AHHHHHHHHHH!

Alt text

1) Go with Rafoli

3) Mark: Beep beep motherfuckers! >:D

• Lmao, I was thinking the same about the leg part.

The best boat is kill...

BlueShadiw posted: »

"AHH! My leg!" Jewf starts making an agonizing scream as the walkers under the car start dragging him in and eating him up.

• edited September 2014

I can boat that.

KillThePro

LeeKillingPro

Also, Guilty will probably have it out for Salt now.

Gustav is freakin plotting something. I CAN SMELL IT.

Lmao, I was thinking the same about the leg part. The best boat is kill...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.