The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I wish someone would pay me for writing a story. :/

• Hearthstone basically sucks after a certain time. There is this point where you spend 500 gold on boosters and you don't get a SINGLE. NEW. CARD. Guess I'm gonna stop playing.

• Step 1: give someone your money.

Step 2: write a story.

Step 3: kill them and take your money back.

Done :)

I wish someone would pay me for writing a story.

• Says the guy who just got paid 20 dollars, which is 114 Danish Crowns for writing a story.

Well, lemme sit around and wait. :D

Step 1: give someone your money. Step 2: write a story. Step 3: kill them and take your money back. Done

• I actually gave the guy the money then killed him and took it back...

Says the guy who just got paid 20 dollars, which is 114 Danish Crowns for writing a story. Well, lemme sit around and wait.

• I still want money for writing something at some point, not by your ways tho.

I actually gave the guy the money then killed him and took it back...

• Everyone is at school and I'm here like:

Alt text

• edited September 2014

My mom scolded "me" for removing Kaspersky Anti-virus (She pays the 1-year membership kinda thing) from the PC.

she never even realized that she brought the PC into the computer shop, then blames shit on me?
    The worst part of it that she did a Full Scan on the PC so it pretty much takes all the RAM.

Ugh.

• What is it about people who don't know ditz about computers always acting like they know everything?

http://www.reddit.com/r/talesfromtechsupport/

My mom scolded "me" for removing Kaspersky Anti-virus (She pays the 1-year membership kinda thing) from the PC. she never even realized t

• noice noice

How someone responded to Emma Watson saying that people looking and commenting on the leaked nudes have no empathy: "Am I not allowed to

• LOL

Well my legs are like freakishly long so I always have to bend my knee when I put on socks, and when I'm sitting on my bed i'm all like hunched over my foot and then bam... i end up smashing my knee into my nose.

• Hey Shemon!

Everyone is at school and I'm here like:

• XDDD Irish pride intensifies :D

Rockworm posted: »

Click here

• edited September 2014

My condolences to him and the family.

I had a math teacher once who had lost their parent. Happened in the first week, I never got to meet her before then. But, uh, let's just say she gave me a hard time. I understand why she was like that but still. :/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, my math teacher's mom died. We had a sub today and she said that we wont have any homework until he comes back. Yay?

• Alt text

Usually when I can't make a decision I let my coin decide for me. :3

This is me right now I absolutely hate it! Can't decide what to do. Do I wanna play Skyrim or New Vegas? no maybe something else!

• Alt text

Welcome to the BIG ASS MEGATHREAD, newcomers! My name's Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy. There's one rule you must know: if you try to steal my pizza I shall punish you with my dominatrix whips!

MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Alt text

xD jk Welcome! :3

• hai.

Welcome to the BIG ASS MEGATHREAD, newcomers! My name's Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy. There's one rule you must know: if you try to steal my pizza I shall punish you with my dominatrix whips! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! xD jk Welcome!

• Hey, Megami! I see things are still crazy in the forums. Plus the fact that so many are in school now makes me not want to visit as much. Hold on, don't you have school right now?

hai.

• It's Friday 8:52 PM.

No school. :P

Hey, Megami! I see things are still crazy in the forums. Plus the fact that so many are in school now makes me not want to visit as much. Hold on, don't you have school right now?

• edited September 2014

Ah, that's right. Time zones. xD

I bet it was very boring at school.

It's Friday 8:52 PM. No school. :P

• Hey Tobi! :D

Welcome to the BIG ASS MEGATHREAD, newcomers! My name's Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy. There's one rule you must know: if you try to steal my pizza I shall punish you with my dominatrix whips! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! xD jk Welcome!

• Hey Gus! How's it hanging? :D

Hey Tobi!

• My fat is hanging just fine, mostly because there's none. xD

I'm sick, but other that than I'm fine.

Hey Gus! How's it hanging?

• lol To be honest I think I need to lose weight but strange thing is I never gained/lost any for 2 years now. Weird. ?_?

What is with y'all getting sick? It's like a damn plague is spreading around. O_o

My fat is hanging just fine, mostly because there's none. xD I'm sick, but other that than I'm fine.

• Alt text

What was it SEEMON?

• Had to be sent home before the afternoon session since my teeth hurts so much.

It was bleeding earlier this morning.

Ah, that's right. Time zones. xD I bet it was very boring at school.

• What I'm worried about is the Ebola Virus.

Low mortality rate, and deadly.

lol To be honest I think I need to lose weight but strange thing is I never gained/lost any for 2 years now. Weird. ?_? What is with y'all getting sick? It's like a damn plague is spreading around. O_o

• I'm sorry for repeating this, but can people read what I say here and explain to me why some guy (who seems to try and be very rational) described me as an "asshole"?

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/82884/i-made-a-decision-in-ep-5-that-few-others-did/p4

Just.. look at some of the things.

• Dammit I'm at home sick :(

• Well, I always think I'm fat when I gain weight, so I try to lose it as quickly as possible, which results in me being skinny as fuck.

It's the plague of being awesome, I don't know why you haven't caught it yet.

lol To be honest I think I need to lose weight but strange thing is I never gained/lost any for 2 years now. Weird. ?_? What is with y'all getting sick? It's like a damn plague is spreading around. O_o

• Alt text

O_O DAMN! You alright?

Had to be sent home before the afternoon session since my teeth hurts so much. It was bleeding earlier this morning.

• O_o I hope my immunity system is strong enough.

What I'm worried about is the Ebola Virus. Low mortality rate, and deadly.

• Well when I was kid I used to get sick very easily, plus students would give it to me. But with so many times I got sick, my immunity system has adapted and it's so strong that I don't get sick like at all. Like, my family get's sick, and I'm the only one that's okay. Haven't been sick for a very long time now. ^^

Well, I always think I'm fat when I gain weight, so I try to lose it as quickly as possible, which results in me being skinny as fuck. It's the plague of being awesome, I don't know why you haven't caught it yet.

• steals pizza

It wasn't me.... It was..................... Obama!

• I've been sick for about three weeks now, but before this I hadn't been sick in like three years or sumthin'.

Well when I was kid I used to get sick very easily, plus students would give it to me. But with so many times I got sick, my immunity system

• Well... this is me about the whole kenny vs jane argument Alt text

But I did read a bit of the guy you had it in with and it seems he refuses to let it go. Some people are stubborn and can't accept that other people have different opinions. I've been called much worse than "asshole" and all I did was say I sided with Jane. Its a damn video game people need to get over themselves! I feel like Kenny's character is a combination of every internet argument ever lol. Alt text

Now please don't take that little joke about Kenny as an insult. I like Kenny! He's a fascinating and flawed character (the most interesting are) but you gotta admit he's stubborn... Just like the internet lol.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm sorry for repeating this, but can people read what I say here and explain to me why some guy (who seems to try and be very rational) des

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

He is stubborn, and Jane is selfish. He's also not very sane, but Jane isn't rightous, he is, I'm just pointing out their personality, I can point out flaws in Kenny :)

Anyway, the asshole guy has said some rude things, but the one who really pissed me off was the one that called me retarded.

As long as you don't insult me for my opinions or call me out for things I am not, I won't hate you or argue with you too much, but they all did.

Well... this is me about the whole kenny vs jane argument But I did read a bit of the guy you had it in with and it seems he refuses to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.