The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've been looking into this thread for several days now, honestly. I'm not gonna get myself involved but all I will say you did made logical valid points with a mix of rationality and emotion. But you can be impulsive but hey, everyone is being impulsive about it. I always find myself best to stay on the boat and watch while people make themselves act like jerks to each other. But if I was mod I would close down every single one of the war threads and tell everyone to smarten the fuck up, if they don't I'll start banning to make examples. The rule in the guidelines says respect others opinions. Really starting to think it's necessary to have a mod with the Carver personality. Absolute control. Probably said more than I needed to about the whole thing.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm sorry for repeating this, but can people read what I say here and explain to me why some guy (who seems to try and be very rational) des

• Alt text

NUUUU! GET BACK HERE!

Rockworm posted: »

steals pizza It wasn't me.... It was..................... Obama!

• Dayum. O_o

I've been sick for about three weeks now, but before this I hadn't been sick in like three years or sumthin'.

• He is stubborn, and Jane is selfish. He's also not very sane, but Jane isn't rightous, he is, I'm just pointing out their personality, I can point out flaws in Kenny :)

One thing I absolutely love about this series. There are no heroes... and there are no villians. Its just people trying to survive.

Anyway, the asshole guy has said some rude things, but the one who really pissed me off was the one that called me retarded.

I really wish I screen capped that guy on youtube. Well I did but I didn't get the worst that he said to me. "faggot virgin with autism" oh and he sure liked tossing the term "janefags" around. People on the internet man. IT takes all kinds. I'm not so bummed about the insults since I'm used to that from the internet but I'm just tired of the argument. I'm tired of the same thing being repeated and sometimes I feel like they don't even read what I say. So I just ignore it as beast I can.

He is stubborn, and Jane is selfish. He's also not very sane, but Jane isn't rightous, he is, I'm just pointing out their personality, I can

• edited September 2014

Luke knows everything about this in a first hand experience. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• boat

Oh sorry did you say something else?

Alt text

I've been looking into this thread for several days now, honestly. I'm not gonna get myself involved but all I will say you did made logical

• XD

boat Oh sorry did you say something else?

• Ebola...

I'm so dead, just kill me already.

What I'm worried about is the Ebola Virus. Low mortality rate, and deadly.

• Ouch! That hurt!

Thanks Obama!

NUUUU! GET BACK HERE!

• I sure as hell did not call anyone an "asshole", "retarded", "pathetic", the list goes on.

I've been looking into this thread for several days now, honestly. I'm not gonna get myself involved but all I will say you did made logical

• No you didn't. But only when you were provoked by others who says that to you first. Otherwise you were trying to be respectable.

I sure as hell did not call anyone an "asshole", "retarded", "pathetic", the list goes on.

• I feel you. I could barely stand, so my mom took me to the doctor. That's where I am ATM.

Hope you get better though. :(

Dammit I'm at home sick

• Yeah, but I didn't think that people on this community would resort to that word, I thought people here are bette than most other 12 year old kids on the internet, apperantly I was wrong.

He is stubborn, and Jane is selfish. He's also not very sane, but Jane isn't rightous, he is, I'm just pointing out their personality, I can

• I don't think jane is bad. >:/

I don't feel like starting something though.

• (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's probably his first "hand experience".

• It's probably his first "hand experience".

Luke knows everything about this in a first hand experience. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No community is going to be devoid of that unless its a closed site that is very selective about who joins. This is an open forum so anyone can join. Thats the downside of freedom of speech unfortunately. Don't let it get to ya brah.

Yeah, but I didn't think that people on this community would resort to that word, I thought people here are bette than most other 12 year old kids on the internet, apperantly I was wrong.

• Still, I never used any of those words, I used more correct terms like "self-rightous" and "horrible".

No you didn't. But only when you were provoked by others who says that to you first. Otherwise you were trying to be respectable.

• OMG YOU HATE JANE?!@?!?!?!??! QQ BLBALHFOHEWOFHPHFLEBFLJ:AHBFUOYFHL:LLJHUFPOIHFOAHLA

Sorry about that. I get possessed by Satan every time someone badmouths a fictional character I like.

• I just looked it up ;)

OMG YOU HATE JANE?!@?!?!?!??! QQ BLBALHFOHEWOFHPHFLEBFLJ:AHBFUOYFHL:LLJHUFPOIHFOAHLA Sorry about that. I get possessed by Satan every time someone badmouths a fictional character I like.

• I won't.

No community is going to be devoid of that unless its a closed site that is very selective about who joins. This is an open forum so anyone can join. Thats the downside of freedom of speech unfortunately. Don't let it get to ya brah.

• Lolz! I had the best homecoming proposal ever

• Does it involve cake???

Lolz! I had the best homecoming proposal ever

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I got your back Lee :[D

• Its a meme

Does it involve cake???

• It's very deadly.

about 20 - 50% chance of living once you're diagnosed with it.

O_o I hope my immunity system is strong enough.

• What is wrong with being a virgin? Most people choose to not lose their virginity until they either thnk it 's the right time or the right person. So his insult is just... how shall I put this?

AS STUPID AS IT IS JACKING OFF IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE SISTER WHILE SHE IS WATCHING ''DORA THE EXPORER'' ON TV!

So, yeah I don 't really understand why he would say such a think.

• edited September 2014

what am I supposed to see?

EDIT: nvm.

LOL

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Look closely, lol.

what am I supposed to see? EDIT: nvm.

• Manipulative bitch.

LOL

• I'm wondering if anyone knows if 400 Days using the same engine as Season 1?

• Youtube commenters aren't known for being clever.

blueneon posted: »

What is wrong with being a virgin? Most people choose to not lose their virginity until they either thnk it 's the right time or the right p

• Damn :c

ComingSoon posted: »

Well...I fell asleep at 2:45 am last night, had to wake up at 6 am. Went to school at 7 until 2:30 PM, and at 3 PM I had Cross Country pract

• edited September 2014

You are right. I have read very few youtube commnets that actually made e think ''You know, that guy\girl may not be the stupidest person on the planet. Excluding me.''

Youtube commenters aren't known for being clever.

• Goodbye. I see this thread is turning into a Jane hate club.

Manipulative bitch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.