The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• NO I'M JOKING

Rockworm posted: »

Goodbye. I see this thread is turning into a Jane hate club.

• edited September 2014

Oh great! A tornado warning! Just what I need. -____-

• DON'T FRICKIN DIE SNDIRN2736AKSNDJW

• I'm planning on leaving the forums... not now. But maybe in the next few days or the next few weeks or the next month or year.

I don't know if it's temporary or permanent.. that depends really.

• Don't worry I'm a survivor.

I packed up some food, tools, my wallet, phone, medical thangs and my life's work(that is very important for my future) with me. Everything I need.

My sister called me that she found out there's a tornado warning from someone she's seeing. That person better be lying.

Twistee posted: »

DON'T FRICKIN DIE SNDIRN2736AKSNDJW

• Go hide n shit

• Why? :'(

I'm planning on leaving the forums... not now. But maybe in the next few days or the next few weeks or the next month or year. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent.. that depends really.

• Megami... Why? :'(

I'm planning on leaving the forums... not now. But maybe in the next few days or the next few weeks or the next month or year. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent.. that depends really.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

It does, I think so at least, y'know, it's inside the same game.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if 400 Days using the same engine as Season 1?

• I have no reason really.

Aside from the fact that there are users who are: Genius assholes, Plain rude, I-know-everything-and-those-who-opposes-are-wrong.
    I'm very.. VERY stressed right now.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why?

• Alt text

Aww... you too? Everybody's leaving. :(

All right if I don't see you, you be careful. Stay safe and have fun. Don't let anything get to you. You hear me? :'(

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Well, I'll be ready to say goodbye when the time comes.

I have no reason really. Aside from the fact that there are users who are: Genius assholes, Plain rude, I-know-everything-and-those-who-opposes-are-wrong. I'm very.. VERY stressed right now.

• I actually like Jane, I was just pointing out what i saw in the picture.

Rockworm posted: »

Goodbye. I see this thread is turning into a Jane hate club.

• You can be here though, if you want :c

Just say a proper goodbye before you leave.

I have no reason really. Aside from the fact that there are users who are: Genius assholes, Plain rude, I-know-everything-and-those-who-opposes-are-wrong. I'm very.. VERY stressed right now.

• So.... I checked the weather network for 20 minutes and all it said was "Risk of Thunder Storm". All that worry for some clouds farting out volts of electricity above us? lol

• SHARKNADO!

No but seriously, go hide or something. xD

• Oh god I love those movies! Those were fun to watch!

I loved the pizza parlor scene in the second one! xD

But yeah, false alarm. It was just a thunder storm warning. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

SHARKNADO! No but seriously, go hide or something. xD

• You realize that if they hit an electric pole nearby your house your power is going to go down, and then you will have nothing to do because the weather is a dick. Also if a pole gets hit close to a denstists office, who for some reason has not a generator, then you are going to be sorry for the poor bastard that wasn 't done getting his filling replaced.

So.... I checked the weather network for 20 minutes and all it said was "Risk of Thunder Storm". All that worry for some clouds farting out volts of electricity above us? lol

• edited September 2014

You realize that if they hit an electric pole nearby your house your power is going to go down, and then you will have nothing to do because the weather is a dick.

I can still draw if that happens.

Also if a pole gets hit close to a denstists office, who for some reason has not a generator, then you are going to be sorry for the poor bastard that wasn 't done getting his filling replaced.

I was trying to feel positive and not think about that, thank you. -_-

blueneon posted: »

You realize that if they hit an electric pole nearby your house your power is going to go down, and then you will have nothing to do because

• I should be nicer to everyone. :/

• a. I actually didn 't think that you can draw if the power goes out (not you-you, I am talking generaly) and b. Sorry wasn 't trying to cause you to became less optimistic. It is just that I have this weird habbit to think of every possiblity and outcome. So, yeah. Sorry.

You realize that if they hit an electric pole nearby your house your power is going to go down, and then you will have nothing to do because

• I am not saying you are mean, this is the first time I read one of your comments, but talking from personal expieriense you ought to.

I should be nicer to everyone.

• edited September 2014

Actually I should apologize as I came out a little rude. Sorry about that. :(

Heh heh I actually kinda do the same. I sometimes think of so many possibilities it drives me nuts. I tried to not think about this time. ^^

a. I actually didn 't think that you can draw if the power goes out (not you-you, I am talking generaly) and b. Sorry wasn 't trying to caus

• NOOOOOOOO You promised me you would never leave :'O

• you are nice, you are one of my favorite peasants

• edited September 2014

You don 't have to apologize for anything. It was my mistake to begin with! So we are ok.

Also that is awsome. I never knew anyone like at all who does the same thing as me!

BADASS

Actually I should apologize as I came out a little rude. Sorry about that. Heh heh I actually kinda do the same. I sometimes think of so many possibilities it drives me nuts. I tried to not think about this time. ^^

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I won't lie, sometimes you should be nicer, but you aren't mean or anything most of the time.

• Alt text

Cool. ^_^

You don 't have to apologize for anything. It was my mistake to begin with! So we are ok. Also that is awsome. I never knew anyone like at all who does the same thing as me! BADASS

• edited September 2014

You have your flaws but everyone has them. You may be not very thoughtful at times but overall you're a good kid. :)

Alt text

• edited September 2014

Id say that overall, you're a nice person.

• Everything for a friend! ^_^

Cool. ^_^

• Who's there?

Knock Knock

• FRICKIN LOVE THE RAIN

I sometimes go outside when it does bcuz I'm an idiot like that.

• Mister Happy

Who's there?

• I love the rain as well. I will be at my grandmothers house, and she will be like. "Don't go out there! It is pouring!" I like rain, and I don't mind getting wet. So I explain that to her, and she lets me leave.

Twistee posted: »

FRICKIN LOVE THE RAIN I sometimes go outside when it does bcuz I'm an idiot like that.

• Mister Happy who?

Mister Happy

• Alt text

Mister Happy

• Steve is NOT ANIME! DO NOT MAKE HIM ANIME! OR I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!

• O_O

Steve is NOT ANIME! DO NOT MAKE HIM ANIME! OR I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.