The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ugh that's the ironic thing. He lost his job anyway. Not right away but about a year ago they gave him unpaid medical leave. Its pretty much firing him without actually firing him because if they did fire him it would be flat out discrimination. So they found a loophole. And with his health just getting worse he's got no chance in hell of finding another job.

I would have just found a new job, and not all of ETF songs are screaming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USriZAMR2nA

• That's actually really great. Maybe I SHOULD watch German television again.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg8ghXhAt8 A beautiful ad with a great message never be afraid to be who you are :'D

• This is the best indie game ever! It gives you a massage!

• edited September 2014

4̷̨̟̲͍͔̠̠̥͔̰̘̩͙̟̪̓̿͆̑͞͠2̎͊ͭ͋͗͂ͥ҉̴̶̙͖̼̦̱͈̰̣̹̞̪̗̳̜̬̘̮͕͝ͅ0̸͖͖͍̼̬̣͗ͣ̇ͥ̄̿̾̓̈́̽́̀̚ ̤̬̩̤̯̣̫͍̳̝̼͙ͭ̉͐ͦ̐̑͢͡͡͝B͙͉̪̞̖̼̻͇̹̹͓̙̠̳̦̜̻̈́̉̾͡L̸̮̰͖̥̗͙̜͍͙̞̬͙̥̹̒̾ͥ̉̆̑̌͡ͅA̶̛̼͈͇͙͙̤̣̪͍̫ͫ̿ͤ͋͢͟͡ͅZ̴̘̠͓͖̞̪͈̱̦̰͓͎̗̱̙̹̜͋͆̏̀ͥ͑͊ͪ̀̎͊̀͘͘ͅE̵͉̘̦̝̩̪̭̝͕̼̠̞̲̣̟͔̯͕̳͛̀ͨͤ͟͞͠ ̹̥͍͎͖͙̇̂̎̋͋̊̾ͦ̾͛́̅͟͜I̷̴͈̳̩͔̘̺͕̭ͥ̊͌̔̃̓͑͞͠͠T̴̵̨̛̪̗̰͔̳͇͙̪̻̫͓̦̻̪̼̽̀͂͑̔ͤͪ͒̀́̅͆̿ͫ͑̐ͅ ̷̫̤̦̱̗̦̤̹̜̯̹̪͈̤̼͉͌̌ͦ̔ͥ͆͂̀ͫ͗̔ͦ́ͪ͡͡͠F̷ͧͯ̉̇ͬ̈́͆͌͠͏̶̞͚̭̞̻̟͖͚̫͖̳͉͕̗̺̦̙͠G̶̨̮̠͔̯̪̮̻̖̻̺̟̹̤̯̝ͪ̄͌̒ͫͬ̐̍ͥṬ̶̸̸̮̤͖̘̰̞͙̪͗̀̈́ͪ̀̓͘

Yeah, I'm bored. -_-

• Alt text

Thanks bro why not? they make great ads ;)

Vainamoinen posted: »

That's actually really great. Maybe I SHOULD watch German television again.

• I've actually given up on TV four years ago. ;)

Thanks bro why not? they make great ads

• Well I'm glad I inspired you to watch again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vainamoinen posted: »

I've actually given up on TV four years ago.

• I'm afraid I'll get upset if I read over it..

I actually PM'd that guy and said that even if there is an argument going on, I want him to feel welcome in the Lounge. He hasn't responded yet....

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm sorry for repeating this, but can people read what I say here and explain to me why some guy (who seems to try and be very rational) des

• I think you can come off as insensitive sometimes and post things without really thinking through it. But I think you are a nice guy, and it wouldn't be the same without you Gusty <3

I should be nicer to everyone.

• Great reply to an overall stupid tweet lol

@allthatremains

• I'm at home too. Fucking woke up and my voice was gone. x___x

Dammit I'm at home sick

• I feel

like I

am dying.

• Me when I log in and check the thread after skool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4PBs9UT40

• Didn't go to skool bcuz am dyin :D

Me when I log in and check the thread after skool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4PBs9UT40

• It seems Tweak has a thing for clean laundry. XD

Alt text

• I just went through the Boot Camp process to dual boot Windows on my Mac. I just installed Windows 8 and Classic Shell.

I’ve been on OS X for months. It’s weird going back.

• Feeling that feel right now girl.

I stayed home and then my mom took me to the doctor and they said I had some kind of virus or some shit. I was to out of it to listen to what they were saying, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die. Fmlll

But get better soon. ;_;

I feel like I am dying.

• edited September 2014

I would like your comment, but someone liked your reply and not my video and it made me feel LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

Alt text

Alt text

Didn't go to skool bcuz am dyin

• One day we should all meet up and make an lounge version of the intro for Friends.

• Someone needs to caption this xD

BigBlindMax posted: »

It seems Tweak has a thing for clean laundry. XD

• I like your honesty xD

I would like your comment, but someone liked your reply and not my video and it made me feel LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2014

One day we should all meet up and make an lounge version of the intro for Friends.

• I call being Phoebe.

One day we should all meet up and make an lounge version of the intro for Friends.

• edited September 2014

^this

Someone put our faces on the characters.

Put my face in Rachel's face. 'Cause you know, I'm Rachel.

• 2 bad, am gon dai

c u in hell muthafucka

dun dai

• You forgot the last line.

Know we love you, lay you down!

Fuck too many damn edits XD

• Good taste :D

Omg a fellow Hollywood undead fan. you are now my favorite person ever.

• gaesgsjerntbhgwser45tbyr5yn4s5yb

. . . 4̷̨̟̲͍͔̠̠̥͔̰̘̩͙̟̪̓̿͆̑͞͠2̎͊ͭ͋͗͂ͥ҉̴̶̙͖̼̦̱͈̰̣̹̞̪̗̳̜̬̘̮͕͝ͅ0̸͖͖͍̼̬̣͗ͣ̇ͥ̄̿̾̓̈́̽́̀̚ ̤̬̩̤̯̣̫͍̳̝̼͙ͭ̉͐ͦ̐̑͢͡͡͝B͙͉̪̞̖̼̻͇̹̹͓̙̠̳̦̜̻̈́̉̾͡L̒̾ͥ̉̆̑

• dun dai

I feel like I am dying.

• 2 bad, am gon dai

c u in hell muthafucka

dun dai

• Good to be back ain't it.

Jennifer posted: »

I just went through the Boot Camp process to dual boot Windows on my Mac. I just installed Windows 8 and Classic Shell. I’ve been on OS X for months. It’s weird going back.

• calp calp calp calp

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Nuf said

gaesgsjerntbhgwser45tbyr5yn4s5yb

• Alt text

This is literally what I've been doing all day.

• Alt text

XD heres a upthumb for everyone :p

Me when I log in and check the thread after skool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4PBs9UT40

• edited September 2014

Alt text

NOOO this was posted a while ago it's to late don't be ded I hope your alright :'O

I feel like I am dying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.