The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Its high time these guys put something new out I say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKvufIkWrBk

• Best personality evr

papai46 posted: »

Lovely attitude m'lady.

• edited September 2014

Lmao do it!

Annoy all the 12 year olds.

Love that video I will use the 10 hour loop and put it on my mic while I play CoD xDDDD

• I know, it is pure awesomeness <3

Thanks to @AllThatRemains for introducing me to this song, i can't stop laughing lmfao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaz0zhxs5HM

• Lmao cool. I always have like, 0% patients. I just can't.

• I have no idea what it's saying. xD

But as long as you like it, that's all that matters

• edited September 2014

He's trying to piss you off on purpose, he doesn't seem to have anything better to do obviously. I've tried knocking some sense into him, in as nice a way as I can mind you, and he still refuses to see the problem. He's not worth arguing with, I'd just ignore him. You are most definitely not an asshole, trust me I would tell you if were. XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm sorry for repeating this, but can people read what I say here and explain to me why some guy (who seems to try and be very rational) des

• You guys should play Project Diva!!

Kawaii game plz.

• You're right, he isn't an asshole. Which is why I'm not even going to bother with that guy about it. It's useless trying to disprove something that isn't true and that everyone knows isn't true.

Tinni posted: »

He's trying to piss you off on purpose, he doesn't seem to have anything better to do obviously. I've tried knocking some sense into him, in

• so i made a thread where take suggestions on which character should fight each other (using the kenny vs jane scene) and then i take which suggestions i might do and you guys vote on which one you would like just wanna get as many people involved as possible

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/83065/the-versus-thread-videos-and-suggestions

• WHAT?! D:

Are you okay?!

Oh, there's an earthquake going on.

• Oh, there's an earthquake going on.

• edited September 2014

I put on a charcoal and black sugar mask today. It made my face all tingly. idk if that's supposed to happen, but my skin is so soft now, it feels like butter, that's the only thing I can think of that's soft right now for some reason.

Alt text

Wow I suck at these type of threads, I'm so sorry guys.XD

• shit man how bad is it? as in how big is the earthquake

• It's alright, I've heard better sad songs IMO.

• Damn, you okay? :o

• Lmfao

Thanks to @AllThatRemains for introducing me to this song, i can't stop laughing lmfao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaz0zhxs5HM

• well thats good to hear i guess hopefully no one was hurt and everyone was safe

It's a very weak one actually.

• It's a very weak one actually.

Jewfreeus posted: »

shit man how bad is it? as in how big is the earthquake

• :D hugs back

I just really enjoy music that makes me sad ;-;

Me too. And I listen to sad music a lot. Heh, maybe that's why I'm usually sad.

How are you btw!?

Horrible. I feel like ass. The worst headache that I have ever had is happening right now. It feels like firecrackers are going off in my head. And whenever I swallow my ears and neck hurt for some reason. And many other pains. :/ Enough with my boring life, how are you doing?

• That's crazy son.

• Yep you really do suck at these type of threads. xD

I put on a charcoal and black sugar mask today. It made my face all tingly. idk if that's supposed to happen, but my skin is so soft now, it

• Doesn't the charcoal stain your skin? O_O

I put on a charcoal and black sugar mask today. It made my face all tingly. idk if that's supposed to happen, but my skin is so soft now, it

• haha I know. But there's seriously nothing on my mind right now, so I was trying to think of things that I did today other than work, and this is honestly the most interesting thing I did today.lol

Yep you really do suck at these type of threads. xD

• Well it's almost more like a scrub, than a mask. It's mostly sugar, with charcoal mixed in. I saw it at ULTA, and just thought I'd try it, being the spontaneous person I am(lol). Thankfully it didn't stain my skin, I didn't even think of that possibility!XD

Doesn't the charcoal stain your skin? O_O

• See that's where you fucked up this thread isn't to talk about what you did or didn't it's just to do whatever the fuck you want to do. Post a random gif, meme or video and most of the time one these mofos will join in. XD

haha I know. But there's seriously nothing on my mind right now, so I was trying to think of things that I did today other than work, and this is honestly the most interesting thing I did today.lol

• So you didn't make it then? It was something like this?

Alt text

Lol, I'm so curious. I want soft skin too ;-;

Well it's almost more like a scrub, than a mask. It's mostly sugar, with charcoal mixed in. I saw it at ULTA, and just thought I'd try it, b

• That is exactly what I used actually! I'm kinda obsessed with my skin, so I use masks all the time to keep it healthy. Y'know so it's not all wrinkly/damaged when I'm "no longer young and beautiful".XD This is the first time I've used this one, but I really like the results.:)

So you didn't make it then? It was something like this? Lol, I'm so curious. I want soft skin too ;-;

• ok, I'll try to do better next time? lol

See that's where you fucked up this thread isn't to talk about what you did or didn't it's just to do whatever the fuck you want to do. Post a random gif, meme or video and most of the time one these mofos will join in. XD

• Lol, Manny, she's doing fine wtf stop being so hard on her :p

See that's where you fucked up this thread isn't to talk about what you did or didn't it's just to do whatever the fuck you want to do. Post a random gif, meme or video and most of the time one these mofos will join in. XD

• I was just kidding. xD

ok, I'll try to do better next time? lol

• I was joking with him.

Lol, Manny, she's doing fine wtf stop being so hard on her

• oh I know, I didn't take any offense. I'm laughing at myself really, it's such a random pointless thing to post about in this thread.XD

I was just kidding. xD

• her

I was joking with him.

• Not pointless you gave Woodbury some tips by the looks of it. xD

oh I know, I didn't take any offense. I'm laughing at myself really, it's such a random pointless thing to post about in this thread.XD

That is exactly what I used actually! I'm kinda obsessed with my skin, so I use masks all the time to keep it healthy. Y'know so it's not al

• No problem! I hope you can find it, or something similar that works for you.:-)

Thanks I'll try it. I hope they have it in Canada...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.