The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've seen plenty of haters here. But I'm okay with that.

Fuck i hate this guy.

• Clemmy. :3

Who should I rig? Clementine, AJ, Jane or Kenny?

• Hey, brofist! :D

Yeah, I decided to join the contest tomorrow and possibly try to play. There's been a while since I played anything except TWD.

blueneon posted: »

You know that you can not give up before you try, right? I love Pewds too.

• Alt text

Bro that guy is obsessed with you wanting to know if your male and have a girlfriend he sounds jealous stay away :'O

The butthurt is strong in that eren guy

• Is there gold in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Lord Beric? Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many were horsed? How are they armed? How many wounded? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many? Is there gold in the village?

• edited September 2014

Brofist. :D

Also

GOOD FOR YEWWWWWWW!

You get the joke, right?

Hey, brofist! Yeah, I decided to join the contest tomorrow and possibly try to play. There's been a while since I played anything except TWD.

• Alt text

Lol idek how I got that many likes. xD. But I bet one day you'll pass me again.

• Alt text

So much irony in that guy's posts...

• Alt text

Is there gold in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Lord Beric? Where did he go? How many men were with him? How ma

• ... Game of Thrones?

Is there gold in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Lord Beric? Where did he go? How many men were with him? How ma

• Yes <3

... Game of Thrones?

• What else can it be :p

... Game of Thrones?

• Skyrim.

^complete guess.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What else can it be

• I looked it up, it's got something to do with The Tickler. Yeaaah The Tickler is one of my favorite. Lol and what's with him have multiple faces?!

Yes

• omfg guys he's tiring me xDDDDDDDDDDD

• No, it's okay.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm sorry about everything.

• edited September 2014

Wait wait wait hold up. Do you mean Jaqen H'ghar? Lol Jaqen's the one with the many faces. The Tickler is the bad guy that's on Arya's hit list because he was one of the people who captured her, Gendry and Hot Pie and brought them to Harrenhal to work as slaves. Jaqen can change his face because he's a Faceless Man. :p

I looked it up, it's got something to do with The Tickler. Yeaaah The Tickler is one of my favorite. Lol and what's with him have multiple faces?!

• I can feel that ErenCoral is plotting something evil.

The way he acts is very suspicious.

• He's just another asshole xD

I can feel that ErenCoral is plotting something evil. The way he acts is very suspicious.

• [removed]

He's just another asshole xD

• Shit, yeah, I meant Jaqen H'ghar.

Rachel why you so stupid. -_-

Ugh I want to keep watching but my dumbass computer isn't working. And I can't use my moms. :/

Wait wait wait hold up. Do you mean Jaqen H'ghar? Lol Jaqen's the one with the many faces. The Tickler is the bad guy that's on Arya's hit l

• [removed]

Markd4547 posted: »

Bro that guy is obsessed with you wanting to know if your male and have a girlfriend he sounds jealous stay away :'O The butthurt is strong in that eren guy

• Alt text

Did you not get my PM Rachel I was trying to help :'(

No, it's okay.

• Alt text

TELL ME!! So many questions I NEED ANSWERS naw :'O

• The answer is Valar Morghulis and a bright red smile.

TELL ME!! So many questions I NEED ANSWERS naw :'O

• Alt text

The guy needs to be wrapped in ribbons. Have pony tails with a little bow on his head. Finally a muzzle so you can turn the switch on and off.

omfg guys he's tiring me xDDDDDDDDDDD

• Sigh

That whole thread is just... Ugh.

• Yeah it turned into a goddamn shitstorm.

Twistee posted: »

Sigh That whole thread is just... Ugh.

• Alt text

Yeah NO when you dig a hole start digging!

insulting me and brought all your girlfriend to defend your whiny pussy ass

Such a fast response you were obviously stalking awesomeo and stop bringing Tinni into it she is a very intelligent user. I would believe Awesomeo and Tinni over a user who conducts themselves like you insulting people using very offensive language then gets confused when they get offended you good sir are the victim of your own mistakes and need to STFU if I may be so crude

• what have i created?!

Alt text

• the mods should have left us in the forum games section at least there nothing ever happened everyone was happy most of the time but lets not talk about that it might piss off the mods

Twistee posted: »

Sigh That whole thread is just... Ugh.

• Imaginary calls for help aren't proof :)

• I've been looking into the thread for let's see.... about 5 days now. Paying attention to it, you're the one who started to get violent. The one's who's being a REAL butthurt is you. But you're so blind of pointless rage that you don't what the hell you're saying. The proof is all over the place. Now I recommend you stop now or I'm gonna have to report you to the moderators.

Alt text

• Such a fast response you were obviously stalking awesomeo and stop bringing Tinni into it she is a very intelligent user. I would believe Awesomeo and Tinni over a user who conducts themselves like you insulting people using very offensive language then gets confused when they get offended you good sir are the victim of your own mistakes and need to STFU if I may be so crude

Oh god, another friend defending his friend because he's your friend. Your ignorance is just painful.

Yeah NO when you dig a hole start digging! insulting me and brought all your girlfriend to defend your whiny pussy ass Such a

• Isn't that what friendship is about? Defending each other?

ErenCoral posted: »

Such a fast response you were obviously stalking awesomeo and stop bringing Tinni into it she is a very intelligent user. I would believe Aw

• Yeah try to act smart and funny when you are with your friends :) Too bad they chose to throw the fact that you are a tiny puss wuss out of the window. God their ignorance is just too painful to watch ;/

Imaginary calls for help aren't proof

Sign in to comment in this discussion.