The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OOOOOOOO :D

Jewfreeus posted: »

what have i created?!

• I will never leave your life. Don't listen to what I say sometimes. @Dont_Look_Back

Alt text

What you told me last night touched my heart and opened my eyes. (:

• Okey dokey I'm gonna report. I WARNED YOU.

ErenCoral posted: »

Such a fast response you were obviously stalking awesomeo and stop bringing Tinni into it she is a very intelligent user. I would believe Aw

• edited September 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2cRj9Z96PQ

Edit: ^^^^ that's a good song, btw. but whatever i guess. just keep scrolling.

• It is, but your just being ignorant and you refuse to know why I insulted him.

Isn't that what friendship is about? Defending each other?

• edited September 2014

Ummm about that thing I said yesterday. Some of you want to know what was wrong and that I can talk to you. But... I don't think I can.

It's not that I don't trust you. It's not that I don't want to talk to you. And it's not that I don't think you can help. It's because by me bringing my problems into your life, I would be making yours harder. And for some of you, I would be bringing this problem back into your life. I would be hurting you. And I can't do that. I won't do that. If it was a little problem that had nothing to do with the forums, then I guess I could. But this is different.

I don't want to give you anymore things to worry about. I just... don't want to start something.

• Your words are painful, and I don't mean that they hurt, I mean painfully stupid.

Such a fast response you were obviously stalking awesomeo and stop bringing Tinni into it she is a very intelligent user. I would believe Aw

• Hell yeah you did.

Okey dokey I'm gonna report. I WARNED YOU.

• Again, trying to act like the hero infront of your friends. It's clearly obvious that you are being a wuss. I need not to say any more.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Your words are painful, and I don't mean that they hurt, I mean painfully stupid.

• Yes, I got it mark. And I replied.

Markd4547 posted: »

Did you not get my PM Rachel I was trying to help

• Oh, ok.

It is, but your just being ignorant and you refuse to know why I insulted him.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

"Omg someone called me retarted on this thread i am so sad!

LMFAO XDDDDD You call people retarted and call me ignorant well to a person like you I must be doing something right if your taking the moral high ground here.

A don't care who my friends are or who the f**k you are the minute anyone uses that term in a mocking sense then I get involved.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Alt text

Yes, I've got no idea what the fuck is going, and I don't plan on bothering you further about it.

Ummm about that thing I said yesterday. Some of you want to know what was wrong and that I can talk to you. But... I don't think I can.

• *you're

it's funny that I have to correct you and hear you calling my friend ignorant in the same comment.

It is, but your just being ignorant and you refuse to know why I insulted him.

• Keep it that way.

And it's not that people are bothering me about it. I get that they want to know and they want to help. But I just don't want to hurt anyone. Tbh, I'm not good at taking help from others with my problems... Idk I just don't. I feel... Selfish. I guess you could say.

Yes, I've got no idea what the fuck is going, and I don't plan on bothering you further about it.

• Alt text

Again, trying to act like the hero infront of your friends. It's clearly obvious that you are being a wuss. I need not to say any more.

• Uh huh. Yep. >_<

that name tho

• You are just plain stupid and rude.

*you're it's funny that I have to correct you and hear you calling my friend ignorant in the same comment.

• that name tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2cRj9Z96PQ Edit: ^^^^ that's a good song, btw. but whatever i guess. just keep scrolling.

• Uh huh. Yep. >_<

that name tho

• Don't worry. I send a pm to the mods about him. He's gonna face the consequences.

"Omg someone called me retarted on this thread i am so sad! LMFAO XDDDDD You call people retarted and call me ignorant well to a per

• Idk I just don't. I feel... Selfish. I guess you could say.

You are not alone.

Keep it that way. And it's not that people are bothering me about it. I get that they want to know and they want to help. But I just do

• And to give someone a "bright red smile" means to cut someone's throat >:D

Valar morghulis translates to "all men must die" XD :'O NO

• edited September 2014

Valar morghulis translates to "all men must die"

XD :'O NO

The answer is Valar Morghulis and a bright red smile.

• And to give someone a "bright red smile" means to cut someone's throat >:D

Valar morghulis translates to "all men must die" XD :'O NO

• What the actual fuck? Someone else said this to him...

"Omg someone called me retarted on this thread i am so sad! LMFAO XDDDDD You call people retarted and call me ignorant well to a per

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Says the guy who's insulting everyone. Oh and by the way, I reported you. Time to face the consequences kid.

You are just plain stupid and rude.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Heh, my life isn't too hard right now, and I would appreciate it if you share it, because I care, but I won't make you Rachel.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

You like it? ;)

I just don't know how to make him understand, so I resorted to gifs, lol.

AWESOMEO... that gif xD

• XD good I'm finished

Don't worry. I send a pm to the mods about him. He's gonna face the consequences.

• LOL

And to give someone a "bright red smile" means to cut someone's throat >:D

• I never insulted any one of you until you started insulting me. I was just insulting AWESOMO before because he is insulted me. Please stop being ignorant and maybe care to read the whole thread before you start talking to me.

Says the guy who's insulting everyone. Oh and by the way, I reported you. Time to face the consequences kid.

• Why would I try to stage an attitude..?

You know that all comments are visible, and I invite them to read them all, right?

I have nothing to hide, you on the other hand..

Yeah try to act smart and funny when you are with your friends Too bad they chose to throw the fact that you are a tiny puss wuss out of the window. God their ignorance is just too painful to watch ;/

• Because on that friend you call your friends to help you attack me. "Belan halp me I can't argue for shiz!" "@Tinni come and halp me i am so stupid!" You are a wuss and now you are trying to act like a fucking hero infront of your friends. Typical wuss pussy. Need I say more? Nope.

Why would I try to stage an attitude..? You know that all comments are visible, and I invite them to read them all, right? I have nothing to hide, you on the other hand..

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD Cut all men's throats? AHHH wtf :'O

runs away

And to give someone a "bright red smile" means to cut someone's throat >:D

• Alt text

XD Cut all men's throats? AHHH wtf :'O runs away

Sign in to comment in this discussion.