The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2014

Not sure if you read my comment earlier but I did in fact say I read the whole thread to you. And you were the one who started getting violent If you don't want any more trouble, kindly step away from all this and stop making yourself look bad in front of everyone, thank you. :)

ErenCoral posted: »

I never insulted any one of you until you started insulting me. I was just insulting AWESOMO before because he is insulted me. Please stop being ignorant and maybe care to read the whole thread before you start talking to me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

You are just plain stupid

Says the guy that can't tell between your and you're ;)

You are just plain stupid and rude.

edited September 2014

You are fucking delusional xD

He told you he read the thread...

I never insulted any one of you until you started insulting me. I was just insulting AWESOMO before because he is insulted me. Please stop being ignorant and maybe care to read the whole thread before you start talking to me.

• Now you keep making up things, why the fuck would I make a complaint about AWESOMO if he didn't do anything to me? You're obviously too ignorant which is why I'm going to stop replying to you. Please shut the fuck up and stop defending your boyfriend kk? Also I thought you said you said you already reported me?

I've been looking into the thread for let's see.... about 5 days now. Paying attention to it, you're the one who started to get violent. The

edited September 2014

I "attacked" you enough on my own.. And I pretty much shut you up there anyway ;l

Again, everything is visible, I'm not trying to act like a hero here because I know that at any given time they can go there and see the truth ;)

Because on that friend you call your friends to help you attack me. "Belan halp me I can't argue for shiz!" "@Tinni come and halp me i am so

• I "attacked" you enough on my own..

and that's exactly why you called for their help, enough of the bullshit. You are a big wussy pussy and you already said before that you refused to change your view towards Kenny no matter what anyone said which just proves why you are close-minded stubborn and ignorant. My so called "insult" was just you in a nutshell.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I "attacked" you enough on my own.. And I pretty much shut you up there anyway ;l Again, everything is visible, I'm not trying to act like a hero here because I know that at any given time they can go there and see the truth

• Annnnd you just proved to me yet again why I'm reporting you. And if you haven't noticed: I made this comment first before I said I reported you. You just saw this a tad late. But yeah, I'm gonna ignore you too. Better than talking to someone who resorts to insults.

Now you keep making up things, why the fuck would I make a complaint about AWESOMO if he didn't do anything to me? You're obviously too igno

edited September 2014

you refused to change your view towards Kenny no matter what anyone said which just proves why you are close-minded stubborn and ignorant.

That's called "having an opinion".

You seem to say the term "wussy pussy" a lot, what is wrong with you?

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

I "attacked" you enough on my own.. and that's exactly why you called for their help, enough of the bullshit. You are a big wussy pu

• why the fuck would I make a complaint about AWESOMO if he didn't do anything to me?

Because you want attention.

And you were successful getting it.

your boyfriend

What the fuck?

Now you keep making up things, why the fuck would I make a complaint about AWESOMO if he didn't do anything to me? You're obviously too igno

• Alt text

you refused to change your view towards Kenny no matter what anyone said which just proves why you are close-minded stubborn and ignorant.

• Because you want attention.

And you were successful getting it.

I knew you were going to say this, making plain stupid excuses just to distract people from the real reason I made the complaint.

why the fuck would I make a complaint about AWESOMO if he didn't do anything to me? Because you want attention. And you were successful getting it. your boyfriend What the fuck?

• But.. You... Umm, okay. Thanks...

SaltLick305 posted: »

I will never leave your life. Don't listen to what I say sometimes. @Dont_Look_Back What you told me last night touched my heart and opened my eyes. (:

• No, you can go ahead and say why you did, they all know it's not correct.

Because you want attention. And you were successful getting it. I knew you were going to say this, making plain stupid excuses just to distract people from the real reason I made the complaint.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury @allthatremains

DOGS EVEN ARE BETTER CATS

Alt text

Cats are for.........

• edited September 2014

I like those kinds of dogs. So fluffy. :3

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury @allthatremains DOGS EVEN ARE BETTER CATS Cats are for.........

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w

I'm always available to PM my problems will always be way worse XD I can take anything if you ever need help need I'm good for advice or just a friendly ear to llisten :)

Ummm about that thing I said yesterday. Some of you want to know what was wrong and that I can talk to you. But... I don't think I can.

• Cats are for........

Pussies.

EDIT: It's a play on words xD

@Welcome_to_Woodbury @allthatremains DOGS EVEN ARE BETTER CATS Cats are for.........

• 2nd form

Alt text

OOOOOOOO

• We were three, and now we are one.

Stand with me, watch what we’ve become.

Torn apart by desire and war.

United we stand, divided we fall.

• meanwhile in my game... hahaha

Alt text

• I just found out that Buddy Wasisname and the Other Fellers are coming to my town for a concert next to my school. If you don't know them (which is very likely) here's one of their songs.

Chainsaw Earl

• Is that even her final form?

Jewfreeus posted: »

2nd form

• That ending was so sad I almost cried ;_;

I will never leave your life. Don't listen to what I say sometimes. @Dont_Look_Back What you told me last night touched my heart and opened my eyes. (:

• Alt text

Trust me, I feel a whole lot of pain. I'm a masochist for it. But as long as others are happy I'm happy. It's the same case with Azlyn for me,she tends to feel the same way like you do. But it didn't matter for me cuz I was there for her to cheer her up. Even if it means I get hurt, as long as others are happy I won't have to live with myself. I'll take on any challenge! PM me if you want to. I'll be there. :)

Ummm about that thing I said yesterday. Some of you want to know what was wrong and that I can talk to you. But... I don't think I can.

• Poetry hah? Or is it just some kind of reference that I don 't get?

We were three, and now we are one. Stand with me, watch what we’ve become. Torn apart by desire and war. United we stand, divided we fall.

• edited September 2014

THE THREE LEGENDARY SANNIN!

We were three, and now we are one. Stand with me, watch what we’ve become. Torn apart by desire and war. United we stand, divided we fall.

• edited September 2014

Cats are for majestic Rachelles who eat chocolate cake for breakfast <3

Only like 45% true. Majestic yes. Chocolate cake no ;-;

• Yeah. ;-;

I'm having some fun with your friend over there.

God, I love arguing.

That ending was so sad I almost cried ;_;

• Tobi! You got the reference!

THE THREE LEGENDARY SANNIN!

• DOGS EVEN ARE BETTER CATS

um

scuze meh

Chocolate cake no ;-; XD :'O me neither Cats can be decent dogs to :P

um

scuze meh

• edited September 2014

Chocolate cake no ;-;

XD :'O me neither

Alt text

Cats can be decent dogs to :P

Cats are for majestic Rachelles who eat chocolate cake for breakfast Only like 45% true. Majestic yes. Chocolate cake no ;-;

um

scuze meh gsndugsdgsdgsdgh

• Awesome :D

• You are insulting me by putting him in the group I call my "friends" bro xD

Yeah. ;-; I'm having some fun with your friend over there. God, I love arguing.

• Alt text

I'll never get a better opportunity to use this gif and goddammit I'm going to use it :P

DOGS EVEN ARE BETTER CATS um scuze meh gsndugsdgsdgsdgh

edited September 2014

Why are you having anal sex with that unicorn...?

I like those kinds of dogs. So fluffy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.