The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Has anyone ever used an eye toy here? Best PS2 game ever

• Never gets old xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TywmpMQYojs You can go f*ck yourself now.

• I hate when people mess around with my internet...good luck :(

Deceptio posted: »

Alright guys, so my parents were rearranging the house and they had to move the router so they just unplugged it without saying anything, an

• I used to sing this with people back in middle school. I still know all the lyrics xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TywmpMQYojs You can go f*ck yourself now.

• XD Me and my dirty mind

• Ikr? At first I was just like "Damn...what even is this?" And then I was all like "this is chill breh"

ps3gamer095 posted: »

XD i also recived a message from him, it's kinda creepy tho

• And bring some tacos. LOTS of tacos.

Okay, just let me grab my sombrero.

• Oh so it was shrek. Me and a buddy were just debating on where this song was from. Turns out I was right.

Shrek you know cause this song was part of it's soundtrack

• Yep, it's on the intro credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo2SNtFofWI

Oh so it was shrek. Me and a buddy were just debating on where this song was from. Turns out I was right.

• Alt text

You know it amigo :D

And bring some tacos. LOTS of tacos.

• yes i remember that i remember one of the harry potter games having a eye toy extra that was the shit

Has anyone ever used an eye toy here? Best PS2 game ever

• Gold

• Guys, I need a BIG ASS FAVOR.

Can you guys change your vote to the first option in my part? I really want Shadow to say his "speech" when Tobi is about to die. Thanks.

• edited September 2014

Your right hand has never touched your right elbow.

The fact ^that that is true pisses me off.

• immediately tries to touch right elbow with right hand after reading this

Your right hand has never touched your right elbow. The fact ^that that is true pisses me off.

• I just spent 20 minutes trying this.

DAMMIT

Night Rachel :)

Your right hand has never touched your right elbow. The fact ^that that is true pisses me off.

• I used to have the biggest crush on Spike :D

Rockworm posted: »

I ended up in that part of the internet again.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd8h1cSSi0I&list=FL6REnG6MnINAgAe39IFJ15w&index=4

• Everybody does. xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

immediately tries to touch right elbow with right hand after reading this

• Know what, imma go to bed too. Ran my Personal Record in a 2-mile relay today, and I'm beat as hell. I'll stick around a teensy bit, then sleep. So if I comment more and then disappear mysteriously, that's why.

Night :)

• I fucking hate politics so much! I need to rant about this without it turning into an argument of some sort!

Every fucking time.... WIthout fail. Poiltics is even mentioned anywhere ever and it either A. turns into a bitch fest that can easily outdo this stupid Jane vs Kenny argument
    Alt text

Or B it turns into a damn circlejerk where anyone who dares disagree is shot down and are treated like a leper........

This is me every time I end up talking about politics.
    Alt text

• Robin Williams was a month ago....

Still sucks :(

Yeah i know but i've just counted 3 famous people death recently 4 counting Robin Williams and 5 with a K-Pop star that suffered a traffic accident

• It's possible! Follow these directions with me, kids!

Step 1: Cut off right hand.

Step 2: Pick it up with left hand.

Step 3: Caress it against right elbow.

Works every time

• ******^%#%}{}%%#{#^THIS RELLY WOOOORKS***^%#}}{[]%^%#{][[]

Take a cactus

shove it up your ass

It's possible! Follow these directions with me, kids! Step 1: Cut off right hand. Step 2: Pick it up with left hand. Step 3: Caress it against right elbow. Works every time

• Won't it get in the way of the first cactus though?

ComingSoon posted: »

******^%#%}{}%%#{#^THIS RELLY WOOOORKS***^%#}}{[]%^%#{][[] Take a cactus shove it up your ass

• Goodnight.

Know what, imma go to bed too. Ran my Personal Record in a 2-mile relay today, and I'm beat as hell. I'll stick around a teensy bit, then sleep. So if I comment more and then disappear mysteriously, that's why. Night

• Not with the new DOUBLE STRETCH BUTTHOLE LEVER!!!!

AVAILABLE NOW

Won't it get in the way of the first cactus though?

• "Awww poor watcher... Did your life flash before your eyes? Cup o tea, Cup O tea, almost got shagged, cup o tea?"

"what are you doing here?... FIVE words or less.." "Out. For. A. Walk............. Bitch" Haha Spike was always my favorite character. I think he got the best lines.

I used to have the biggest crush on Spike

• I don't need that.

I have Shrek.

Not with the new DOUBLE STRETCH BUTTHOLE LEVER!!!! AVAILABLE NOW

• Check out Leo and Satan. His best videos in my opinion.

• I just avoid talking about it, I always end up getting pissed. But some people shove their political opinion down my throat, and it's hard to hold my tongue and not say anything.

I fucking hate politics so much! I need to rant about this without it turning into an argument of some sort! Every fucking time.... WIth

• Gurl

Alt text

I don't need that. I have Shrek.

• Pfft I walked 20 feet from the salon to my car today #beatdat

Know what, imma go to bed too. Ran my Personal Record in a 2-mile relay today, and I'm beat as hell. I'll stick around a teensy bit, then sleep. So if I comment more and then disappear mysteriously, that's why. Night

• you are now a minion of shrek

Alt text

I don't need that. I have Shrek.

• Yea... Keeping quiet is the hardest part. But saying anything is inviting them into bitching at me.

I just avoid talking about it, I always end up getting pissed. But some people shove their political opinion down my throat, and it's hard to hold my tongue and not say anything.

• edited September 2014

Yeah i know that's why i didn't count him in this week

Robin Williams was a month ago.... Still sucks

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Math is canceled <3

• edited September 2014

Bruh what happens on skype stays on skype

Also, what happens in the outhouse on the swamp STAYS in the outhouse on the swamp.

Alt text

Blood, tears, melted prayer candles, and a CD playing All Star on repeat, if you must know.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you are now a minion of shrek

Sign in to comment in this discussion.