The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hai

Good morning.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Just found an amazing place to eat schnitzel in a pita for like 7 bucks

• And if you want to read this, it's right to left, unlike English.

AWESOMEO posted: »

My handwriting is ugly af

• Hai Daniel-san! Join me and WTWH in having pizza! :D

Alt text

Hai

• I always make a list the day before and then I try to acomplish as much of those as I can in the remaining hours.

Tomorrow first day of school, anyone have any ideas what to do this last day of freedom?

• Not alll of them can be that bad.

I hate my teachers.

• I'm sick and I want soup.

The only can of soup I have is 8 months old. -_- And I hate that kind.

• edited September 2014

Great! Now it is your chance to make amovie that will make millions but it will actually suck, because after the first 2-3 someone disided that even if they are stupid as fuck people will still watch them since the pervious 2 entries were badass!

Wait, what?

I'm home alone and I just heard a noise that sounds like someone laughing.

• Feel better :c

I'm sick and I want soup. The only can of soup I have is 8 months old. -_- And I hate that kind.

• Reminds me of how I write Arabic. People in my class always called it lazy arabic because it was practically illegible. XD

Kind of.

• SUPER HEALING POWERS OF MUFFINS!!!

Did it work?

I'm sick and I want soup. The only can of soup I have is 8 months old. -_- And I hate that kind.

• But Men can be romantic to :D

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQv2GxFHt4 Is this true?

• Me trying to cook dinner:

Alt text

• Good morning :D

Good morning.

edited September 2014

HOLY SHIT LOL

I THOUGHT OF "BEG" TOO

AND "DIE" TOO XDDDDD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQv2GxFHt4 Is this true?

• Hellooooo

Good morning.

• edited September 2014

So today is a special day for me.

Today is my birthday. Finally turned 20 but god I'm starting to feel old. The days just went by fast for me this year. lol

I remember this one time I was a kid I was sleep walking and needed to go to the bathroom. I went to what I thought was the toilet. It was not the toilet. It was the fridge! My sister found me and quickly carried me to the toilet before I made a mess. Thankfully she made it in time. Looking back on it, I was even more nuttier then than now. I used to wrestle with my pillows, give myself wedgies, put my stinky foot in my bro's face, clog the bathtub with play-doh, take up the whole living room filled with toys that I used to build countless sets for hours, and say the grossest things to drive my sister nuts. Everytime I look back to my childhood I wonder: what the hell was I taking to make me so nutty?! xD

• Lol, happens all the time.

• Yeah I come up with new ways to make it so I don't have to lift the pen off of the paper, that's how lazy I am.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Reminds me of how I write Arabic. People in my class always called it lazy arabic because it was practically illegible. XD

• :o

Happy birthday man xD

So today is a special day for me. Today is my birthday. Finally turned 20 but god I'm starting to feel old. The days just went by fast fo

• Nigge u deid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8poMdL4hdw

• Not just you. Sometimes someone gets to call the fire guys. Routine, man, ROUTINE!

Me trying to cook dinner:

• I know, but most of them are psychopaths.

blueneon posted: »

Not alll of them can be that bad.

• Lol, my sister had a really crazy teacher, from those that sould be in the asyloum from outlast. She IS a fucking psychopath.

I know, but most of them are psychopaths.

• Hey Simon! Guess what time it is? It's...

Alt text

Good morning

• TWISTEE! HAVE SOME PIZZA! :D

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Hellooooo

• ^ dat to much when I'm daydreaming XD

Alt text

Dat moment when some person gives you an angry stare and never seen them before this happened to me a few times XD

• Happy day of birth!

So today is a special day for me. Today is my birthday. Finally turned 20 but god I'm starting to feel old. The days just went by fast fo

• Happy birthday! :D

• edited September 2014

Wish I had pizza. Well, I have pizza ingredients but I don't want to die.

Hey Simon! Guess what time it is? It's...

• Happy Birthday! :DDD

• k

TWISTEE! HAVE SOME PIZZA!

• I know, same with mine.

She told my friend today that if he'd be late for class tomorrow, she'll hang him.

blueneon posted: »

Lol, my sister had a really crazy teacher, from those that sould be in the asyloum from outlast. She IS a fucking psychopath.

• edited September 2014

Damn. Are you lactose intolerant? :( I have friend who is but he ends eating pizza anyway. lol

There was this one time the family was having pizza, everyone was full and there was one box left. So I ate the whole pizza (it was kinda large), all 12 slices! ^w^

Wish I had pizza. Well, I have pizza ingredients but I don't want to die.

• Alt text

• edited September 2014

Alt text

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOKER BRO :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I used to wrestle with my pillows

Bro I used to give my pillows all my finishers I seen on wwe frogsplash, swantom bomb, F5, stunner I'm still unbeaten till this day :DDDD

Alt text

edited September 2014

That's Kenny's song tho

HAIL OUR OGRELORD! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5QcFVQn4g&feature=youtu.be

• I'm doing it with Gavin too.

That's Kenny's song tho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.