• I don't know, I think this one sounds better. B^]

Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMZuUuaUWdA

• -_____-

ComingSoon posted: »

Ribs in peas thread

• Everywun is kil

AWESOMEO posted: »

-_____-

• Carlos is like "DAMNIT! WHY IS HE GETTING A SITCOM WHILE I AIN'T! CAPITULATION!"

Saltlick123 posted: »

How could you hate Carver? He had his own Sitcom and offered the Cabin Group a spot in it

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Alt text

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

@SweetPeaClem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prn8k131rFk

• I wanted to hug Robin Williams. ;-;

blueneon posted: »

That is pretty accurate.

• I am really sorry... We will all miss him...

I wanted to hug Robin Williams. ;-;

• Mrs. Doubtfire, Aladdin, and Jumanji were MY LYF.

I am really sorry... We will all miss him...

• Elton John composed & performed a song just for South Park, damn he's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he4dNbs2Mlg

• nah bruh

Everywun is kil

• I feel so bad all of a sudden. I got a huge headache, my eyes hurt, and everything is blurry so I'll go to bed early.

Alt text

• Kurt... ;_______;

I am really sorry... We will all miss him...

• See, this is where you lose me. You can not let something like that drag you down. The way loss works is really strange. It tends to hit you in the face whenever it gets the chance to. But when you wear those badass boxing gloves of yours and hit is back it will resist. The point is that you have to resist to it too. That is why you have friends on here, and at your school or\and work and all those people around you who love you andneed yu to realize that tears should not be spent on the past, but on the future. What are you gonna do know? Let loss take one other hit or hit it right back with metal on your fists?

Mrs. Doubtfire, Aladdin, and Jumanji were MY LYF.

• Litle bit

nah bruh

• South park! I fucking love south park!

Elton John composed & performed a song just for South Park, damn he's awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he4dNbs2Mlg

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

AGAIN YOU'RE ILL

DAMMIT SEEMON

:( get fucking better

I feel so bad all of a sudden. I got a huge headache, my eyes hurt, and everything is blurry so I'll go to bed early.

• Night.

:3

I feel so bad all of a sudden. I got a huge headache, my eyes hurt, and everything is blurry so I'll go to bed early.

• Thanks.

Well said, never thought otherwise.

• k night

• Well said, never thought otherwise.

See, this is where you lose me. You can not let something like that drag you down. The way loss works is really strange. It tends to hit you

• I'm...okay one sec:

I just love the films and loved Robin Williams, I thought he was an amazing actor, comedian, and person. I'm not really depressed or sad that he's dead or anything. I mean, it was a shock. And I was a little sad. But not...getting dragged down because of it or anything.

See, this is where you lose me. You can not let something like that drag you down. The way loss works is really strange. It tends to hit you

• It is.

Southpark is love. Southpark is life.

• Southpark is love.

Southpark is life.

South park! I fucking love south park!

• edited September 2014

So I was punching my keyboard faster than an angry commenter for 5 fucking minutes to write something beautifull just for you to tell me you didn 't care that much.

K, excuse me, I am going to vomit blood and I will be right back.

I'm...okay one sec: I just love the films and loved Robin Williams, I thought he was an amazing actor, comedian, and person. I'm not real

• I hate Sundays and Mondays.

• LOL xD ;-;

So I was punching my keyboard faster than an angry commenter for 5 fucking minutes to write something beautifull just for you to tell me you didn 't care that much. K, excuse me, I am going to vomit blood and I will be right back.

• WELL IT IS TOO LATE!

But it was pretty good, right?

Not saying I didn't care that much, just not letting it affect any part of my life :P Sorry to waste your time XD

• Not saying I didn't care that much, just not letting it affect any part of my life :P

Sorry to waste your time XD

So I was punching my keyboard faster than an angry commenter for 5 fucking minutes to write something beautifull just for you to tell me you didn 't care that much. K, excuse me, I am going to vomit blood and I will be right back.

• Today's random word is...

Spurtle (n.)

Definition: A kitchen utensil of Scottish origin, used to stir porridge or stew. It resembles a thick wooden dowel rod.

Alt text

Pass me the spurtle, I gotta stir my oatmeal.

• Why do you hate Fundays?

TWDFan86 posted: »

I hate Sundays and Mondays.

• edited September 2014

I hate you right now. I will be fine in like 10-15 minutes but right now I hate you. Come back in a quorter when I will have forgive you.

Not saying I didn't care that much, just not letting it affect any part of my life :P Sorry to waste your time XD

• hehehe "spurtle"

BigBlindMax posted: »

Today's random word is... Spurtle (n.) Definition: A kitchen utensil of Scottish origin, used to stir porridge or stew. It resembles a thick wooden dowel rod. Pass me the spurtle, I gotta stir my oatmeal.

• I should make a list of people that I think might hate me.

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life

Click here

• My first h8r! :DDDD

Achievement Get!

I hate you right now. I will be fine in like 10-15 minutes but right now I hate you. Come back in a quorter when I will have forgive you.

• ADD ME ON THE TOP.

Just kidding, you are a great guy.

I should make a list of people that I think might hate me.

• What good does that do?

I should make a list of people that I think might hate me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.