The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Entrenched bruh.

Entrenched.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Today's random word is... Spurtle (n.) Definition: A kitchen utensil of Scottish origin, used to stir porridge or stew. It resembles a thick wooden dowel rod. Pass me the spurtle, I gotta stir my oatmeal.

• Let's just all be friends :)

fgts

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well looking at what you told Brent yesterday I feel like it wasn't a joke and more you being honest again. But hell with it, go on with the jokes..

• Appendix buddies.

We're soulmates.

• AGREEING WITH EQUALLY HUGE TEXT AND AN EXCLAMETION (?) MARK!

TWDFan86 posted: »

AGREEING WITH HUGE TEXT

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Blaze it

Let's just all be friends fgts

• k

Shekels, it was 25 shekels which is just about 7 MURICA CURRENCY The meal was worth the pain though.

• Did I act like a douche or something?

I just thought it was inappropriate, I never said anything about him personally.

Let's just all be friends fgts

• I took some pictures of my job's lobby while waiting at for my supervisor to come and pick me up.

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Uh? I was just taking a dump.

• That would explain why everyone who is on this thread spends most of the day-time on here.

ComingSoon posted: »

Actually, we all come here when we have nothing to do, sooooooooooo...

• edited September 2014

I almost freaking died.

I was leaning back in my chair and the fucker fell back and I swear my heart stopped and I died for like, 3 seconds I swear. The chair bounced and everything.

And I might have chipped the floor.. a little bit. Okay I chipped it a lot but I'll just paint over it. x_x

Edit: Okay I think I'll just use some white out...

• Damnit DLB >:I

I almost freaking died. I was leaning back in my chair and the fucker fell back and I swear my heart stopped and I died for like, 3 secon

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

2:46 XDDD

"Will you be my valentine?"

"Sorry." walks past without a second look

turns to camera with confused, shocked face

3:03

"But... I'm a Super Saiyan."

cough

Alt text

You called

Wow this guy has balls for just doing this O_O https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e&v=Cq_tZ1Fc4yA&src_vid=4ZEaKS6-ixk&annotation_id=annotation_351526

• I almost got hit by a car on my way home from church today, so I know that feel, lol. xD

I almost freaking died. I was leaning back in my chair and the fucker fell back and I swear my heart stopped and I died for like, 3 secon

• "The x is silent but you don't pronounce it."

Foreshadowing.... O_O

Wow this guy has balls for just doing this O_O https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e&v=Cq_tZ1Fc4yA&src_vid=4ZEaKS6-ixk&annotation_id=annotation_351526

• JESUS DLB

Is the floor white? Cuz if not white-out won't do anything XD

• well Monday to Friday I'm gone from 6am to 6pm EST. Busy lyf I know. Saturday is busy too, and Sunday is my only day off :p

blueneon posted: »

That would explain why everyone who is on this thread spends most of the day-time on here.

• :'O I hope your alright

• Yeah >.>

<.<

"The x is silent but you don't pronounce it." Foreshadowing.... O_O

• ;-;

I almost got hit by a car on my way home from church today, so I know that feel, lol. xD

• I fell back with a chair once, nothing happened and it was actually quite a fun ride.

• That's not the original.

papai46 posted: »

When this happened: Click here

• edited September 2014

Pshh...

Dude I can imagine how stupid I looked. xD

Alt text

^THAT WAS ME BUT I BOUNCED. But my chair is a shit load higher then that so my fall was like... horrible.

Twistee posted: »

Damnit DLB >:I

• DID YOU FLIP THEM OFF?!

I almost got hit by a car on my way home from church today, so I know that feel, lol. xD

• You win...

blueneon posted: »

AGREEING WITH EQUALLY HUGE TEXT AND AN EXCLAMETION (?) MARK!

• I am having a pretty busy sceduall as well. Or I will at least be in 3 days. It isn 't much butter now either. :P

well Monday to Friday I'm gone from 6am to 6pm EST. Busy lyf I know. Saturday is busy too, and Sunday is my only day off

• Lol, yeah it is.

Dude, all the chips in this floor are because of me. I completely broke a tile one time so I ended up putting a piece of furniture over it. :P

JESUS DLB Is the floor white? Cuz if not white-out won't do anything XD

• Lol yeah! What hurt more was getting back up though...

• edited September 2014

YEAH! WITH HUGE TEXT

But you did a good job. :)

You win...

• Nah, I just don't like when people argue, lol.

Did I act like a douche or something? I just thought it was inappropriate, I never said anything about him personally.

• WE'RE ALL INFECTED

Alt text

• yolo #swag #420blazeit #360noscope #fgt

papai46 posted: »

Blaze it

• What is that place? Looks cool.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I took some pictures of my job's lobby while waiting at for my supervisor to come and pick me up.

• No :c

I was crossing the street and this truck was coming too fast and wasn't able to stop on time so he literally screeeeeched and stopped directly in front of me, and like, I could feel the wind the truck made and for like five seconds I was just staring at the dude and he looked pissed, and he was starting to stick his head out of the window but I just ran to the sidewalk and went into an alley as fast as possible, lol.

DID YOU FLIP THEM OFF?!

• "Muscle steel and sex appeal" XD

"You're like a chicken. Your thighs and breasts are irresistable." Wish I had that much balls omfg XD

I CAN'T https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbxNyhvhME&index=45&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Just for fun? eh

Canada Vs America

Which Country do you prefer and why?

http://strawpoll.me/2517755

You can vote to :D

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.