The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

Alright I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Fuck being awake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIKQqvt-sWM

• edited September 2014

Hmm I feel something ticklish...

Alt text

Damn cat's checking me out again! xD

• The titanic one... -_-

Markd4547 posted: »

@Allthatremains Random Spam

• XD

Hmm I feel something ticklish... Damn cat's checking me out again! xD

• edited September 2014

NOT IN FUCKING SEPTEMBER DUDE

IT'S LIKE MOTHER NATURE JUST WENT AH WHO NEEDS AUTUMN LET'S JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKING WINTER

WHY? BECAUSE CANADA THAT'S WHY

YAY! SNOW! MY FAVOURITE WEATHER OF THE YEAR! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• It can be winter for half a year for all care. IT'S SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey atleast you get better chances of bus or school cancellations. For me there was at least one cancellation per week. Sometimes a full week when I went to school! ;D

CANADA RULES!

NOT IN FUCKING SEPTEMBER DUDE IT'S LIKE MOTHER NATURE JUST WENT AH WHO NEEDS AUTUMN LET'S JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKING WINTER WHY? BECAUSE CANADA THAT'S WHY

• So much cuteness ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LMEmBp9MnIY Holy schnitzel bars! O_O

• It's kinda funny how the Arab League is calling on the US to fight The Islamic State, considering Saudi Arabia and the other gulf nations are the ones who funded and supported them in the first place (because they love seeing Shiites suffer). Now the mad scientists are whining because their twisted creation wants to turn on them next! "HALP US, GUISE! WE DUN DO NOTHING WRONG!" It's not the first time this kind of thing happened either. cough Al-Qaeda cough

I don't understand why you pal around those people, America, I really don't. Rich, spoiled royalty are nothing but trouble!

• edited September 2014

THIS IS MY ARMY! WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH OUR CUTENESS!! NO ONE CAN WITHSTAND OUR CUTENESS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Alt text

So much cuteness ^^

• edited September 2014

Apparently my body agrees. Lying there in bed and it became very clear very quickly that sleep wasn't happening. This heartburn is not helping.... Oh well It just means sleep will be 10x better tonight.
    It'll just be a long day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4pqqzFWedc

• Hell yea!

Alt text

THIS IS MY ARMY! WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH OUR CUTENESS!! NO ONE CAN WITHSTAND OUR CUTENESS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

• school cancellations? Haaaaa dont make me laugh! :D They'll put monster truck tires on the buses before that ever happens.

It can be winter for half a year for all care. IT'S SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Hey atleast you get better chances of bus or s

• edited September 2014

Alt text

You have fell victim to the legendary Lounge Curse. Once you enter this thread, slowly you become more and more attached to it. Eventually you just can't resist the urge to stay on this place anymore. I and many others has fallen victim to this curse. But within our minds we see it as a blessing and our souls become one with the thread. It's almost as if this thread is alive, sucking people in to become more and more stronger. You will not sleep. You will not eat. You shall become a part of the thread.

XD Just fooling around. But this thread is addicting. >:D

Apparently my body agrees. Lying there in bed and it became very clear very quickly that sleep wasn't happening. This heartburn is not hel

• edited September 2014
  • Same by me im here a few days and its already my fav thread.

You have fell victim to the legendary Lounge Curse. Once you enter this thread, slowly you become more and more attached to it. Eventually y

• edited September 2014

[Yoda voice] Have faith youngling. Of the essence, time is.

school cancellations? Haaaaa dont make me laugh! They'll put monster truck tires on the buses before that ever happens.

• edited September 2014

Alt text
    If only that were the reason lol. I've had this problem for ages. I was super tired all night yet Killing Floor and Skyrim called to me like the damn one ring to rule them all! I cant even blame it on my insomnia because i was super tired and could feel myself falling asleep. Yet I just had to game some more!

And yes this thread is awesome. Really with the state of TWD forums and TWAU forums are flat out dead there's nothing else going on here.

You have fell victim to the legendary Lounge Curse. Once you enter this thread, slowly you become more and more attached to it. Eventually y

• I just came home from a gym and walked past a tennis court, they hit the ball out of the court and it came to me, I threw it back into the court for them and they told me that I'm a saint for doing that..

Every guy that passes a ball back is how a saint apparently -_-

• edited September 2014

Something so simple is rarely done these days.

No one ever does anything unless they're certain they wont get sued or that there's something in it for them.

Its kind of like common sense now.
    Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I just came home from a gym and walked past a tennis court, they hit the ball out of the court and it came to me, I threw it back into the c

• It's funny, they basically have pity for those who flew a fucking plane into their buildings.

Seriously now:

THANKS OBAMA

BigBlindMax posted: »

It's kinda funny how the Arab League is calling on the US to fight The Islamic State, considering Saudi Arabia and the other gulf nations ar

• Shut up Meg you turd :D

• Seems just like an ordinary thing to do in my eyes :l

Something so simple is rarely done these days. No one ever does anything unless they're certain they wont get sued or that there's something in it for them. Its kind of like common sense now.

• bows at your feet

I just came home from a gym and walked past a tennis court, they hit the ball out of the court and it came to me, I threw it back into the c

• Yes... I would do it without giving it a second thought.

Seems just like an ordinary thing to do in my eyes :l

• lolwut

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Anyone read Antigone?

• 2saint4u

bows at your feet

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

ikr? Same with some of the trash I always see on the street xDDD

Yes... I would do it without giving it a second thought.

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem

• One sec lemme go grab my rosary so I can pray

2saint4u

• It's good, right?

Goes to his bio -______________________-

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.