The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Brah we have solved universe

We have now solved world hunger

• dun wurri*

ComingSoon posted: »

Night to the good. It's ok to sound depressed, dun worri.

• Oh yes! I forgot!

dun wurri*

• @Markd4547 peer pressured me to show you guys my ugly hand. So here's my ugly hand.

Alt text

First time painting my nails black. I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this ;-;

• That look pretty cool :D

@Markd4547 peer pressured me to show you guys my ugly hand. So here's my ugly hand. First time painting my nails black. I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this ;-;

• "Mom, you can't tell me what to do!" stuffs Cheetos into mouth with black painted nails while ordering an appointment for a tattoo

@Markd4547 peer pressured me to show you guys my ugly hand. So here's my ugly hand. First time painting my nails black. I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this ;-;

• edited September 2014

Alt text

OMG RACHELLE I didn't think you would actually do it :'O

jk It looks awesome with the symbols and the color we needed to share this epicness :'D

• Well I just watched the first 80 seconds and a few things. It looks a lot like RE5. The running animation seems to be a bit slower than what I'm used to, the enemies seem to take a ridiculously low amount of ammo to be put down and you have to press an action button just to go through a door that's already wide open? Well, I'll still get it though, I'm pretty sure it's canon to the main storyline and if Revelations 2 will be canon as well, then this is a must get for me. I still have yet to finish RE0, I really need to get that done. It's the only title from the main storyline I haven't completed aside from Revelations.

I have the first one on 3DS and I gotta say, I actually enjoyed it. It brought back some horror aspects that later games were missing. You c

• xD LMFAO

"Mom, you can't tell me what to do!" stuffs Cheetos into mouth with black painted nails while ordering an appointment for a tattoo

• rebel

ButICan'tChipMyNails

xD LMFAO

• Nice xD Expect holy water and people telling you that the power of Christ compels you.

• I think this came out after RE5, so maybe that's why, but at least you can move and shoot in this one. Also, the reason why the enemies were going down so easily, is because they have their weapons upgraded and they're probably lvl. 50's(Highest rank) Yeah, I thought that was stupid too, lol. Why can't you just go through the damn door? It's canon, takes place after 4 and before 5. Revelations 2 will take place after 5 and before 6. RE0 was great, I miss Billy and Rebecca, they need to make a return.

Rigtail posted: »

Well I just watched the first 80 seconds and a few things. It looks a lot like RE5. The running animation seems to be a bit slower than what

• PlsDon'tThrowTheBibleAtMe

rebel ButICan'tChipMyNails

• throws bible

NoRagrats

PlsDon'tThrowTheBibleAtMe

• Kenny is Big Boss.

Alt text

• Nice ring.

• Thanks, it was my brother's :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Nice ring.

• Yeah, I've been wondering where they went as well. I think the Revelations series is going to attempt to tie in and make sense of every plot hole in the series thus far, which will result in a "fresh start" when RE7 arrives. I do like the ability to shoot and move at the same time, my first experience with that in RE was Outbreak (File 2 to be specific). I thought it was a neat addition to add to a classic camera angle, old style type of RE. Then RE6 added it. I liked RE6 though, it gets a lot of hate. If I had to pick a least favorite RE that is canon, it would have to be Nemesis. Don't get me wrong though, I really liked the game, something just feels a bit off about it that I can't really describe. Surely you get the feeling right?

I think this came out after RE5, so maybe that's why, but at least you can move and shoot in this one. Also, the reason why the enemies were

• hisses

runs back to my cave

throws bible NoRagrats

• grabs onions cuz lol

grabs wooden stake, holy water, and Shrek

THE POWER OF SHREKHRIST COMPELS YOU

hisses runs back to my cave

• Aw, that's nice. At least you have something to remember him.

Thanks, it was my brother's :P

• Yeah. :c

Aw, that's nice. At least you have something to remember him.

• Too bad things seem to never go your way :/

Yeah. :c

• You could have just set up the controls diffrently

I tried to play it on Xbox 360 but the Controls were weird so I stopped hopefully for the Next Gen remake they improve controls.

• :c

Yeah. :c

• :)

papai46 posted: »

No...:( sorry.

• ^ xD that happened faster than I thought she's already being Compelled

grabs onions cuz lol grabs wooden stake, holy water, and Shrek THE POWER OF SHREKHRIST COMPELS YOU

• It had to happen. His layers will save us all.

^ xD that happened faster than I thought she's already being Compelled

• Yeah, I'm hoping 7 won't be a disappointment though, they said it's "going back to it's old roots" but they said that about 6 and that wasn't true, haha. I only played a little bit of file 2, but I remember that you were infected in that game, which I didn't like, heh. I liked 6, but only because it was fun to play it on Co op, I thought it wasn't as bad as people were saying, though. Nemesis got repetitive, and I hated when he would just randomly come out of nowhere. For me, Code Veronica X was a least favorite of mine, I just thought it was weird, lol, but apparently a lot of people liked it.

Rigtail posted: »

Yeah, I've been wondering where they went as well. I think the Revelations series is going to attempt to tie in and make sense of every plot

• It's just the way it is...

Too bad things seem to never go your way

• The Walking Geeeaaaaarr.

Kenny is Big Boss.

• All those symbols... what does it mean?!

The pinky finger has the best nail polish on, though. And the ring is pretty cool. B]

• It might get better one day, you just have to wait for that moment....

It's just the way it is...

• edited September 2014

Yep I like pretty much everything, haven't heard much of those bands though besides RHCP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfYLar2QGI

Yeah, man. They're awesome! Here's some more... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIUwLfpufs0 Heard these on some old games, haha. ht

• I did but no matter what it felt weird I still have the game probably give it a shot one day.

You could have just set up the controls diffrently

• Yay you actually did it!

• Yeah it plays a lot differently than most other games out there

I did but no matter what it felt weird I still have the game probably give it a shot one day.

• If you chose to shoot Kenny

Alt text

Kenny: Ahhhhh! (dies)

KENNY IS DEAD.

Roy Campbell: Clementine you've created a time paradox! You can't go changing the future like that!

• edited September 2014

:'O wat NO D':

It's just the way it is...

• I loved Code Veronica. For me, the best RE games would be RE2, CVX and maybe RE4. I say Maybe because I do think it's overrated, and I'm not a fan of the setting at all. Like, a small village, a swamp, a castle, it's all going back in time it seems like XD I like more modern, urban settings like cities. I loved the setting for RE6. Nemesis was a cool character however, he was pretty menacing but he did appear way too much IMO. It should have been more like SH2 (Except RE3 came out before it) where Pyramid Head rarely shows up, and when he does it's terrifying as shit.

Yeah, I'm hoping 7 won't be a disappointment though, they said it's "going back to it's old roots" but they said that about 6 and that wasn'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.