The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh hey Daniel.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Rachelle, you know him, you know he'll say he doesn't think he is lol.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

I think I might be on that list, I dunno.

maaaaaaaaybe do u think u r?

• Wat?.... That gif...

• Used to be...... Still enjoy the games on occasion... Well not the newest ones. Those latest WWE 2Ksss can just go eat poo!

A bit random, but anyone here a fan of wrestling?

• Yea yea, ur cool, Gustac.

I think I might be on that list, I dunno.

• ITS A SLOBBER KNOCKER OF PASTA AND AND.... THERE'S NOODLES FLYING EVERYWHERE OH MY GOODNESS THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

God I love 'Good Ole' JR's commentary.

Talimancer posted: »

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS HE'S BROKEN THE PASTA SHELL IN HALF.

• Not as cool as Luke tho.

Yea yea, ur cool, Gustac.

• XD wow so many adult jokes lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZOZ5ZLlbQ

• Cooler. Luke sucks.

Not as cool as Luke tho.

• Tell her you already did and the color of your nails wont matter anymore. trololololol

Wish I could paint my nails black without my mother thinking I'm trying to convert to Satanism. x__x

• You didn't get the joke? :'(

Cooler. Luke sucks.

• LOL, no

You didn't get the joke?

• NukemDukem

I don't trust you
    Alt text

BigBadBrunn posted: »

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan. I'm new here and new to telltale games. What made me want to be part of you guys and the community as well

• Luke drowned in a icy lake.

Therefore he is cooler than me.

Well, I seemingly have school now, so baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LOL, no

• I'm Batman and I want to be cheese.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm Irish and I want to be the next rambo

• I knew there was a reason I loved this game!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA4TC8WthIM

• Awesombro why haven't you accepted my friend request on PS4? :C

Everything will work out I the end c:

• I did some checkes and and confirm that this is Not Nukem with a alt account.

I would like to remind people from this forum about this rule in the Forum Guidelines

1.8 You are entitled to one (1) forum account. Please don't create confusion by using more than one forum identity.

Markd4547 posted: »

this is a troll account :P

• It was, I like that one better though. There's another one I like but I forgot the name. Boneyard Fly By was good too.

Whaaat? Boat Ride was beast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ns-MAji3yY

• Everyone else's night is morning for me. Woke up with my throat killing me. Water only made it feel worse. I'm eating starbursts which make my throat hurt more but they're so yummy.

This is me right now! Just do all the things!
    Alt text

• Thank you, Ozzy.

Mod Q & A

How does you screen look when you're a mood? Like do you have a ban button around there somewhere?

OzzyUK posted: »

I did some checkes and and confirm that this is Not Nukem with a alt account. I would like to remind people from this forum about this ru

• edited September 2014

A conversation I'm having over on reddit. Started because I dared to say an old game didn't age well

"Then you still have no god damn idea what you're doing

Oh shit this game requires a single modicum of intelligence and problem solving to play this game sucks because it doesn't hold my fucking hand all the damn time

If it doesn't have good graphics I won't play it

You're part of the problem ma nigga

Maybe the real games aren't fit for you, just go play some Bioshock Infinite to calm yourself down"

People like this piss me off so fucking much! How dare you! I have been playing games since I was 5 years old! Thats over 25 years now! So sue me for missing out on a few when they were new! I didn't even say it was a bad game! I said it hadn't aged well! And unless its a 2D 16 bit platformer than usually thats the case! I am a long time veteran of video games! You merely adopted the video games! I was born into them

Alt text

Damn straight i'll play Bioshock Infinite! That game was awesome! The blind nostalgia for everything old and blind hate for anything new really annoys me. So yeah "I'm part of the problem" because I never played System Shock 2? Oh and the putting words in my mouth was especially annoying. I did not say any of that!

• Luke drowned in ice cold water :p

LOL, no

• Everyone just evacuate when I wake up *-_-

• I am not allowed to talk in detail about what it looks like but we do have a ban button somewhere.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Thank you, Ozzy. Mod Q & A How does you screen look when you're a mood? Like do you have a ban button around there somewhere?

• I have this mild pain that goes here:

(the area is in the red square)

Alt text

I doubt it's appendicitis as it doesn't hurt when I walk, stand up, stretch, breath, yawn, eat, drink, sit.

It only hurts when I laugh, but just laugh. What organ is in that area?

• Not quite sure, might be a lung, but I think the lungs are higher up than that.

I have this mild pain that goes here: (the area is in the red square) I doubt it's appendicitis as it doesn't hurt when I walk, st

• The lungs is inside the ribcage.

Not quite sure, might be a lung, but I think the lungs are higher up than that.

• Might be a kidney.

I'm no doctor..

The lungs is inside the ribcage.

• Try sending it to this name:

golani511

Awesombro why haven't you accepted my friend request on PS4? :C

• Pretty sure I got who that is.

I just did something stupid. "What a fucking shocker!" Kenny would say. He told me to not post that picture here, I couldn't tell if he was

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Some of my friends do, I never got what's so fun in RTS games, I guess it just isn't for me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anybody on here that plays league?

• might be a lung

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Not quite sure, might be a lung, but I think the lungs are higher up than that.

• You don't need to a doctor's degree to know the lungs are inside the ribcage.. lol.

Might be a kidney. I'm no doctor..

• .puS

ComingSoon posted: »

Sup.

• .puSi

.puS

• Does the pain come and go? Kinda like contractions for a pregnant woman just in that area?

I have this mild pain that goes here: (the area is in the red square) I doubt it's appendicitis as it doesn't hurt when I walk, st

• THE FARCRY BLOOD DRAGON SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME, THAT DLC WAS SO GOOD!

Rockworm posted: »

MEGAMAN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWl9p0fH28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T-feC8QsuY DONKEY KONG COUNTRY https://www.yo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.