The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey, the lung DOES go down that far, I'm pretty sure.

AWESOMEO posted: »

might be a lung ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

• Not until I've had my coffee, it isn't.

blueneon posted: »

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Excactly! That is what is so annoying with most ''artists'' this days. If you are not a fucking painter, then looks don 't FUCKING matter! And the worst part is that is what makes us forget that there is such good music out there! That is one more thing that is really cool with video games. They almost always have great music, music with value. Which means that the beggining of the end will be when we get a Assassins Creed with Rebecca Black singing the main theme.

Hell yeah! Same with JB (JACK BLACK NOT JUSTIN BIEBER XD), he can sing better than any singer with autotune without any fucking help.

• K, I can wait. :3

BigBlindMax posted: »

Not until I've had my coffee, it isn't.

• <33333 ikr!?

<333 That ring. Ugh, my god I love that ring.

• Hell yeah. Video Games have exposed me to is much good music. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater introduced me to Punk Rock, Fallout and Bioshock showed me the joys of swing and San Andreas spark my interest in Funk and 90's Hip-Hop.

Excactly! That is what is so annoying with most ''artists'' this days. If you are not a fucking painter, then looks don 't FUCKING matter! A

• I may have been hit in that area, if it worsens by tomorrow, I'll let you guys know.

You sure you weren't bruised there sometime this week? Maybe a dry hit, something?

• There, that's better.

K, I can wait.

• That is fucking awsome! Also, whoever made it put more effort into i that EA in most of its games.

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ

• Uhhhhh.... so I go to my internet browser this morning and this is the last thing I searched up apparently:

Alt text

Oh yeah, nothing better than looking at Kim Kardashian balling her eyes out before going to sleep.

WHAT

• Hell YEAH!

Hell yeah. Video Games have exposed me to is much good music. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater introduced me to Punk Rock, Fallout and Bioshock showed me the joys of swing and San Andreas spark my interest in Funk and 90's Hip-Hop.

• K. I hope you are feeling better now. (the funny thing is that you just said you are better now)

There, that's better.

• Look, because you show an intrest in someone elses hobbie (Yes, I actually think that crying is her hobbie) it doesn 't mean that there is something wrong with it.

Uhhhhh.... so I go to my internet browser this morning and this is the last thing I searched up apparently: Oh yeah, nothing better than looking at Kim Kardashian balling her eyes out before going to sleep. WHAT

• What the fuck????

Uhhhhh.... so I go to my internet browser this morning and this is the last thing I searched up apparently: Oh yeah, nothing better than looking at Kim Kardashian balling her eyes out before going to sleep. WHAT

• I don't even remember looking this up, though? lmfao.

Look, because you show an intrest in someone elses hobbie (Yes, I actually think that crying is her hobbie) it doesn 't mean that there is something wrong with it.

• I LOVE HOW IN THERE'S A FUCKING COLLAGE OF THIS SHIT IN THE RELATED SEARCHES

What the fuck????

• It is not uncommon to forget what you were doing before you sleep. I can practicly never remember what I had been doing before I fall asleep.

I don't even remember looking this up, though? lmfao.

• Maybe...TWD? :P

GOOOOOD FOR YEW! Get the reference?

• I still;l don't understand what the fuck is the point of that search xD

Like.. Did you want a good laugh or something..? Cuz this is pretty funny...

It is not uncommon to forget what you were doing before you sleep. I can practicly never remember what I had been doing before I fall asleep.

• I sure would want a collage of that beautiful crying face on my wall bleh

I LOVE HOW IN THERE'S A FUCKING COLLAGE OF THIS SHIT IN THE RELATED SEARCHES

• Nope, try again. Tell me if you need a hint.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Maybe...TWD? :P

• No... That won't happen.. Please.. o__o

Excactly! That is what is so annoying with most ''artists'' this days. If you are not a fucking painter, then looks don 't FUCKING matter! A

• All I want to do is go back to sleep....

• Could be. Maybe looking for something to photoshop?

I still;l don't understand what the fuck is the point of that search xD Like.. Did you want a good laugh or something..? Cuz this is pretty funny...

• Yeah, go ahead, lol

Nope, try again. Tell me if you need a hint.

• edited September 2014

I don 't think think that ubisoft can be THAT cruel. Also, I don 't think there was any part of the soundtrack sang during any of the games. Could be just me though.

No... That won't happen.. Please.. o__o

• Apparently my subconscious takes pleasure in looking at pictures of others in pain?

Dafuq Rachelle. xD

• I don't think she has Photoshop.

I miss my Photoshop, I used to make a lot of photos and post them here, but mine is cracked (ARGH MATEY) and it's corrupted or some shit, I gotta fix it ;_;

Could be. Maybe looking for something to photoshop?

• Dafuq Rachelle. xD

• Apparently my subconscious takes pleasure in looking at pictures of others in pain?

Dafuq Rachelle. xD

• It's hard to stay awake when you have to sit through so many classes

All I want to do is go back to sleep....

• edited September 2014

It 's sourse is neither a video game nor a movie.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, go ahead, lol

• I didn 't know that. I haven 't been around the thread for too long, so it kinda makes sence. I just thought that Kim would be agreat photoshop expiriement. Also, good luck with your proggram. :)

I don't think she has Photoshop. I miss my Photoshop, I used to make a lot of photos and post them here, but mine is cracked (ARGH MATEY) and it's corrupted or some shit, I gotta fix it ;_;

• I don't know, Rachellec, your inner demon is coming out.

Apparently my subconscious takes pleasure in looking at pictures of others in pain?

• edited September 2014

Alt text

You will do everything I command. You are feeling drowsy. Your eyelids are feeling heavy. Annnnd.... SLEEP.

All I want to do is go back to sleep....

• I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ;-;

PLS SAVE ME

It's hard to stay awake when you have to sit through so many classes

• Kim Kardashian deserves it anyway, she's just so useless...

I hate her so much for being so wealthy, she never contributed or did anything good for this world, she doesn't deserve this life.

Apparently my subconscious takes pleasure in looking at pictures of others in pain?

• Then, I give up, lol

It 's sourse is neither a video game nor a movie.

• HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED THAT THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER ONE IS A FUCKING SWEATER AIPOFJWIPOESJGFMASE

I NEED THIS SWEATER

Sign in to comment in this discussion.