The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh so he knows? Well then it's still pretty funny I know you're going to get pissed but the past is the past time to move on. Also you do be posting a lot of Hitler memes and Gifs which is weird for someone that you despise. Stop taking everything so cereal on the internet.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I thought you were laughing at it not because I'm Jewish, but because he "knows" I'm Jewish, and that's pretty wrong. If you were laughing about the fact he didn't know my religion, I can understand.

• Well I took it lightly, but I know some friends in my school that would rip a head off if it was said to them.

papai46 posted: »

I'm not misinformed, i said that because i know he's a jew! He's says it all the time.

• Becuz he's stoopid

Why would he think walking around the hall with a boner would attract ladies...?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I said I'm not pissed.

"Move on" isn't something you say when it comes to war crimes, we need to remember it so it won't happen again, and Hitler memes are one thing, I'm not saying things to Jewish people, I'm just using the word "nein" as a pun, it's ok.

I despite him, that's why I make fun of him, it doesn't harm anyone but him, and he's dead.

Oh so he knows? Well then it's still pretty funny I know you're going to get pissed but the past is the past time to move on. Also you do be

• I didn't know xD

I'm not misinformed, i said that because i know he's a jew! He's says it all the time.

• I like how I might have the shittiest religion ever.

• You don't know the struggle...

It happened to every guy at least once, in a bus... It's always at the worst timing possible ;-;

Alt text

Becuz he's stoopid

• lol maybe xD

I like how I might have the shittiest religion ever.

• edited September 2014

Here's a 2nd example of normal mapping (pardon Clem's hair)

Without NM: Alt text

With NM: Alt text

• So why should i care about what your friends would do, by the way here's something funny: my grandad was a egyptian and jew.

Well I took it lightly, but I know some friends in my school that would rip a head off if it was said to them.

• I'm practically classified as a barbarian because of it.

lol maybe xD

• cough everyone seems to hate Christians though cough

• That's some groovy hair.

I like the hair

• I like the hair :D

Here's a 2nd example of normal mapping (pardon Clem's hair) Without NM: With NM:

• Move on doesn't necessarily mean forget what happened but everytime someone says something about Hitler Jews tend to get sensitive about it it's like you said he's dead so why care? Why continue to mention him over and over if what you guys do is glorify him more? Why do you think people that go on school shootings do it? Because they know people are going to have them all over the news and while most will despise him and hate them they still know people will know their name. Also making fun of a dead person gets you what exactly? It helps you sleep better at night or you feel redeemed every time you post a meme and gif of him.

I said I'm not pissed. "Move on" isn't something you say when it comes to war crimes, we need to remember it so it won't happen again, an

• cool

I'm practically classified as a barbarian because of it.

• Nope, not cool.

cool

• Ahem ahem

cough everyone seems to hate Christians though cough

• IF MY COMMENTS(replies) SHOW UP, THAT'D BE GREAT.

• She looks like she hit Super Saiyan.

Here's a 2nd example of normal mapping (pardon Clem's hair) Without NM: With NM:

• I'm just saying that you're lucky you didn't say it to their face.

Mine too, but you aren't Jewish if it was from your father's side, it's the mother that counts.

So why should i care about what your friends would do, by the way here's something funny: my grandad was a egyptian and jew.

• cough i think the Norse guy is more hated cough

cough everyone seems to hate Christians though cough

• True story.

You don't know the struggle... It happened to every guy at least once, in a bus... It's always at the worst timing possible ;-;

• edited September 2014

cough i've never heard someone say "man those Norse Pagans are fucking ignorant assholes"" cough

cough i think the Norse guy is more hated cough

• What religion might that be?

• cough poor Jew cough

Ahem ahem

• Monther side bro and a Cohen.

I'm just saying that you're lucky you didn't say it to their face. Mine too, but you aren't Jewish if it was from your father's side, it's the mother that counts.

• Norse.

BigBlindMax posted: »

What religion might that be?

• cough the Crusades cough

cough witch burnings in Salem, Massachusetts? cough

cough we practically slaughtered everyone back in the day, think that might leave people some small hatred cough

• cough we practically slaughtered everyone back in the day, think that might leave people some small hatred cough

cough i've never heard someone say "man those Norse Pagans are fucking ignorant assholes"" cough

• cough the Crusades cough

cough witch burnings in Salem, Massachusetts? cough

cough we practically slaughtered everyone back in the day, think that might leave people some small hatred cough

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Why care?

Because antisemitism has been thriving in Europe in the last few years, and we don't want any other anti-Zionist (as they call themselves) parties to be in a position of power, not again.

We don't glorify him, we spread his lies, we show the world who he really was when Germany was practically manipulated by a single man. A lot of groups today still deny the existence of the holocaust, and we're just raising awareness to prevent another unnecessary attempt of genocide.

I'm not making fun of him to hurt him, I just find the picture funny and wanted to share it, doesn't make me sleep any better, it's just a meme like any other.

And I didn't get sensitive, I said I wasn't pissed.

Move on doesn't necessarily mean forget what happened but everytime someone says something about Hitler Jews tend to get sensitive about it

• Is your mother Jewish?

If she is, it means you're a Jew :p

Monther side bro and a Cohen.

• Alt text

BigBlindMax posted: »

True story.

• cool

Nope, not cool.

• cough okay you win cough

Ahem ahem genocide ahem

• cough utterly destroyed everything cough

• Mom already told me i'm not. sigh

Is your mother Jewish? If she is, it means you're a Jew

• Ahem ahem genocide ahem

cough the Crusades cough cough witch burnings in Salem, Massachusetts? cough

• Random, but does anyone have any dubbed anime they would recommend?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.