The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• XD nice :D

Talimancer posted: »

No. THIS is the best Cr1tikal video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tnGKPUOd8

• Hello.

Twistee posted: »

hello

• Well in order for this to be considered being a Pedo, she would have to be 11 or under. She definitely looks older than 11.

Nepiophilia would be sexual attraction to ages 0-3, Pedohpilia would be sexual attraction to ages 4-11 (or 13 and under in some cases). Hebephilia would be 11-14, and Ephebophilia would be ages 15-19 (The category she would fall in) therefore this isn't a pedo test, but a Ephebo test XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia

What the fuck did I just write, is there even a thing that exists called Ephebo test? XD

papai46 posted: »

The pedo test, can you pass it?

• These are the best!

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I seen a different product version of this video before it was awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkHZ5zfcgs This is the best one

• That website is actually cool :D

• Doing that to a dog is so Alt text

No. THIS is the best Cr1tikal video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tnGKPUOd8

• Uuuuuuh, let's just stay with pedo test but hey "Everyday is a school day"

Rigtail posted: »

Well in order for this to be considered being a Pedo, she would have to be 11 or under. She definitely looks older than 11. Nepiophilia w

• Also I don't think it's considered pedophillia if she's older then you.

Also, GOUSTTTT can't find the links but I think he's lying.

Well in order for this to be considered being a Pedo, she would have to be 11 or under. She definitely looks older than 11. Nepiophilia w

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited September 2014

But they feel the flow.

If you think what they do to dogs is bad,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmn9JZ1_RPA

Doing that to a dog is so

• I don't think Pedophilia works like that, lel.

"WHAT'S THAT SERGEANT? HE GOT A BONER OVER WHAT HE ASSUMED WAS AN OLDER WOMAN? SHOOT TO KILL FELLOWS."

The pedo test, can you pass it?

• lol yeah, I just hate when somebody uses the term "pedophile" on somebody who is sexually attracted to anybody under the age of 18. They're using the wrong term and it just bothers me XD I try to use the terms appropriately.

Uuuuuuh, let's just stay with pedo test but hey "Everyday is a school day"

• Oh shit, I forgot all about that. He was pretty much lying, at least I think he was.

Also I don't think it's considered pedophillia if she's older then you. Also, GOUSTTTT can't find the links but I think he's lying.

• I still like to use appropriate terms when describing the sexual attraction to each age group, it makes me sound professional XD

I don't think Pedophilia works like that, lel. "WHAT'S THAT SERGEANT? HE GOT A BONER OVER WHAT HE ASSUMED WAS AN OLDER WOMAN? SHOOT TO KILL FELLOWS."

• Yeah but we know this is twelve years old girl sooooo boner = pedophile

I don't think Pedophilia works like that, lel. "WHAT'S THAT SERGEANT? HE GOT A BONER OVER WHAT HE ASSUMED WAS AN OLDER WOMAN? SHOOT TO KILL FELLOWS."

• It's actually gerontophilia.

Also I don't think it's considered pedophillia if she's older then you. Also, GOUSTTTT can't find the links but I think he's lying.

• That cookie is so sexy.

• edited September 2014

What lies?!

Oh shit, I forgot all about that. He was pretty much lying, at least I think he was.

• She looks like 15 or 16 to me.

Yeah but we know this is twelve years old girl sooooo boner = pedophile

• What if his name is just Peter File.

Yeah but we know this is twelve years old girl sooooo boner = pedophile

• edited September 2014

OMG!!! You're doughphile!

blueneon posted: »

That cookie is so sexy.

• Ow. ;(

• We shoot anyway!

What if his name is just Peter File.

• Maybe...

Nah, not really, that was just me doing stupid jokes, like the usual. :P

OMG!!! You're doughphile!

• Well, it's none of your business really. It's just something between me, Raging and GOUSTTTT. If you must know though, it has something to do with a banned user, who of which I will not speak of because mods hate when users speak of the banned.

What lies?!

• Actually it's looks more like shes fourtheen, but i'm still feeling bad:(

She looks like 15 or 16 to me.

• Yeah, i see.

Maybe... Nah, not really, that was just me doing stupid jokes, like the usual. :P

• Sorry, i tought it was just something i was oblivious about like most things here.

Well, it's none of your business really. It's just something between me, Raging and GOUSTTTT. If you must know though, it has something to do with a banned user, who of which I will not speak of because mods hate when users speak of the banned.

• The basic point of the channel. Let's let others make us money.

Rockworm posted: »

They do that on purpose. They want ignorant reactions to these kinds of things. Thats how the entire channel works. Not every kid is goin

• DESTINY IS OUTKLUHYGBYUJTFDYTUY%R

• Rig just hates people appropriating his culture.

lol yeah, I just hate when somebody uses the term "pedophile" on somebody who is sexually attracted to anybody under the age of 18. They're using the wrong term and it just bothers me XD I try to use the terms appropriately.

• He was lying? :(. Dang it. But he could still be lying and has them saved on his computer.

He promised me she had a nice bewty. But that ain't enough.

Oh shit, I forgot all about that. He was pretty much lying, at least I think he was.

• Lol so are you saying it's wrong to like someone who's older then you? That mean's that every marriage has gerontophillia, unless you were both born at the same time which is extremely unlikely. Also, I'm pretty sure she isn't THAT much older then me, I mean it would be weird if you were 30 and you liked 50+ I guess.

It's actually gerontophilia.

• Ooooooh, mystery...

He was lying? . Dang it. But he could still be lying and has them saved on his computer. He promised me she had a nice bewty. But that ain't enough.

• Night :)

Goodnight!

• He was just getting our hopes up ;-; We don't even know if she's hot or not.

He was lying? . Dang it. But he could still be lying and has them saved on his computer. He promised me she had a nice bewty. But that ain't enough.

• It looks lame

DESTINY IS OUTKLUHYGBYUJTFDYTUY%R

• Imagine if Halo was an MMO.

Destiny? Never heard of it.

• Destiny? Never heard of it.

DESTINY IS OUTKLUHYGBYUJTFDYTUY%R

Sign in to comment in this discussion.