The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My closest school friend told me some gossip that really cheered me up today, it was like something out of a stereotypical teen movie lol

So there's this guy in my grade and he is the definition of a prep. Brotha is borderlining on metrosexual. He wears freakin Oxfords, khakis, and a gold watch everyday. He comes from old money and wants to be a doctor or a lawyer or whatever would make him rich and impress people. He's in all honors and AP classes (he's very smart) but he can also be an arrogant, condescending prick and a real perv. Just a fun detail, when I was 13 he introduced me to a younger classmate as "Yeah, that's Maddi ____, the town bicycle. Everybody gets a ride."

Alt text

Anyway, my other school friend (Nell) comes off as a stereotypical dumb blonde, but she actually was able to get into AP History. She is friendly with the prep guy (George)'s group.

Nell didn't want to spend a weekend on her history paper. What's a girl to do?

George, apparently, in exchange for him writing her entire history paper along with his own xD

So I'm watching all the drama enfold like

Alt text

• "Yeah, that's Maddi ____, the town bicycle. Everybody gets a ride."

LOL

And for the rest of it, wtf. George seems like ItsLavishBitch, that rich asshole to everyone.

My closest school friend told me some gossip that really cheered me up today, it was like something out of a stereotypical teen movie lol

• How?

bloop posted: »

My family has made me feel like I'm a complete piece of shit today.

• My family has made me feel like I'm a complete piece of shit today.

• dis gon b gud.

My closest school friend told me some gossip that really cheered me up today, it was like something out of a stereotypical teen movie lol

• edited September 2014

Walter the nice gay guy, i know he wouldn't do that, that's why i was in shock

That's nice... Walter the old man, the dog, or the nice gay guy(if it's him he would never do that...)

• Yeah, just ugh...

Just wish I wasn't depressed all the time. :/

Deceptio posted: »

You okay dude?

• Hey Joe :)

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai!

• Oh jeez... That sucks.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Walter the nice gay guy, i know he wouldn't do that, that's why i was in shock

• They remind me of these ones we have in here, lel.

Alt text

These... these are so good!

• It's like whatever I do, it's not good enough. I'm sure you know that feeling. Also, my sister can be a real asshole sometimes, actually most of the time.

How?

• You're scaring me.... I swear you better not!

Tell me you're problems, I will console you brother, I NEED you. (No homo)

Twistee posted: »

kills self

• Everybody goes through that feeling. Don't let it get through your head that you're not good enough. They probably want to see you do better. Don't let anybody put you down. You make who you want to be.

It's like whatever I do, it's not good enough. I'm sure you know that feeling. Also, my sister can be a real asshole sometimes, actually most of the time.

• If he was okay he would be alive cries

You okay dude?

• You need a vacation. That's what cured my depression this summer :/

Yeah, just ugh... Just wish I wasn't depressed all the time.

• True, but every time I'm wrong about something, they always rub right in my face, it just makes my blood boil.

Everybody goes through that feeling. Don't let it get through your head that you're not good enough. They probably want to see you do better. Don't let anybody put you down. You make who you want to be.

• Hey man. What's up? :)

Hey Joe

• Try not to make a big deal of things :) Just share a laugh if what not or simply smile and ignore. Unless it really hurts, tell them how you really feel.

True, but every time I'm wrong about something, they always rub right in my face, it just makes my blood boil.

• Nothing much, just busy with school and all, you?

Hey man. What's up?

• Haha, don't worry about it.

You're scaring me.... I swear you better not! Tell me you're problems, I will console you brother, I NEED you. (No homo)

• Haha, my depression is different tho.

You need a vacation. That's what cured my depression this summer

• Too bad I will worry. I know that feel, so just saying, I'm here for you.

Haha, don't worry about it.

• edited September 2014

Most of those times I'm already angry enough that I want to smash everything in the room, and when I realize they're right, they're like "Oh, look at that, I'm right. :) You said I was wrong." And when I do tell them, they don't listen, or I think they don't listen. And they're almost always right EVERYTIME.

Try not to make a big deal of things Just share a laugh if what not or simply smile and ignore. Unless it really hurts, tell them how you really feel.

• You're scary.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That shit is scary.

• That shit is scary.

@Markd4547

• You know, we could all use vacations Joe, but not all of us have enough money to do that, so I recommend you don't suggest that and be all like "Hey I did that this summer and it helped my depression!" Stop showing off you went on a damn vacation and LEARN TO RESPECT THE LESS FORTUNATE PEOPLE BECAUSE NOT ALL OF US CAN HAVE GOOD THINGS LIKE YOU YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCKING BITCH HOW ABOUT YOU TRY LIVING LIKE US FOR ONCE YOU STUPID FA-

Sorry (;

You need a vacation. That's what cured my depression this summer

• My comments never appear when I reply to you. You're cursed. ;-;

That shit is scary.

• It's just personal things. I honestly think I have bad luck. :/

I don't wanna think about it, I'm gonna go write or something. Helps me get my mind off things.

Too bad I will worry. I know that feel, so just saying, I'm here for you.

• Ya, same here. Fuck school, lol.

Nothing much, just busy with school and all, you?

• Don't worry man. It'll get better. It's part of life. Just don't let all the bad things get you down, because there's a lot more positives than negatives, some people just have a hard time finding the positives. You'll find them eventually, and remember if you need any specific help with anything I'm great at making people feel better and a great peacemaker as well so don't hesitate to PM me or anyone else here because we're all here for you :)

Yeah, just ugh... Just wish I wasn't depressed all the time.

• God, i love those!

They remind me of these ones we have in here, lel.

• I'm already angry enough that I want to smash everything in the room

You want to avoid thinking like that. I'm no counselor, but I know and have experienced situations like yours. I always think twice about my thoughts. What would I do without them? Am I overeacting? You should express yourself and tell them ur fed up.

Most of those times I'm already angry enough that I want to smash everything in the room, and when I realize they're right, they're like "Oh

• Nope. I expect ricks beard to be massive my season 7. And that's what I wanted yours to look like. ^-^

Season 7? Comics?

• Right? I haven't had them in so long. ;-;

papai46 posted: »

God, i love those!

• Yeah, #FuckSchool.

Oh, and sorry about that other post about vacations, ignore it :)

Ya, same here. Fuck school, lol.

• Ooooooooooooh ooooh ooooh it's so cute.

@Markd4547

• I see... I have bad luck ever since I was born, but things are finally looking up when it comes to luck for me. But still, Stuff & Thangs aren't very good as always.

Whatever makes you happy bro! :)))) Be happy!

It's just personal things. I honestly think I have bad luck. I don't wanna think about it, I'm gonna go write or something. Helps me get my mind off things.

• The mall in the city close to here has place that sells all da good stuff! Hay, let's talk about candy in portuguese!

Right? I haven't had them in so long. ;-;

• Really? I thought it looked cute.

That shit is scary.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.