The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I mostly try to keep it in, maybe I dwell on things too much.

The reason I I'm so angry that I try to be positive, but there's something to bring me down.

Here's an example:

Me: Okay so last class wasn't very good, the students blamed me for something I didn't do but this class will be different. :)

Later

Me: Here's my work Mr. Teacher. My thoughts: I hope I did good!

Teacher: Does this look like good work class? raises my paper up

Class: No.

One asshole kid: I can't see it very well but it looks pretty bad.

Teacher: Go rewrite this.

Me: Okay. My thoughts: Well there's another drain in my self confidence.

I'm already angry enough that I want to smash everything in the room You want to avoid thinking like that. I'm no counselor, but I k

• Man... if you need to talk or something, you can count on me.

Twistee posted: »

Haha, my depression is different tho.

• WTF?! Those people suck. Dude don't worry about it. To do good, you have to believe you did good, just ignore all the hateful comments. When you grow up then you can like move away to a better environment because those people are meanies.

Oh and you're not alone, some people feel like that every day including myself, and I guess Twistee too.

bloop posted: »

I mostly try to keep it in, maybe I dwell on things too much. The reason I I'm so angry that I try to be positive, but there's something

• You should tell them how you feel, it will probably make you feel better.

It's like whatever I do, it's not good enough. I'm sure you know that feeling. Also, my sister can be a real asshole sometimes, actually most of the time.

• Don't feel alone. You're better than everyone else. You may ask how, it's because you can make yourself a greater person. Don't let anybody put you down. Everybody is amazing and talented in their own way :)

I mostly try to keep it in, maybe I dwell on things too much. The reason I I'm so angry that I try to be positive, but there's something

• It's cute :O

@Markd4547

• I swear almost everyone in my school are d-bags, and my Mom asks me why I don't try to be friends with them.

WTF?! Those people suck. Dude don't worry about it. To do good, you have to believe you did good, just ignore all the hateful comments. When

• Also, Sorry I didn't know about Twistee and you, I'm new to this, and thanks for everyone's support.

WTF?! Those people suck. Dude don't worry about it. To do good, you have to believe you did good, just ignore all the hateful comments. When

• Thanks.

Don't feel alone. You're better than everyone else. You may ask how, it's because you can make yourself a greater person. Don't let anybody put you down. Everybody is amazing and talented in their own way

• edited September 2014

I always think about telling the teacher how I feel, but I might get in more trouble because of what I think about them.

Alive_Clem posted: »

You should tell them how you feel, it will probably make you feel better.

• You probably could find them at a supermarket. They're good, DLB! Try them if you ever get the chance. B^]

Never had it. I've had regular gummy worms though.

• Hmm, never seen those, but they probably taste good as well.

They remind me of these ones we have in here, lel.

• K, sry ;-;

Deceptio posted: »

You know, we could all use vacations Joe, but not all of us have enough money to do that, so I recommend you don't suggest that and be all l

• Dude, if you're going through something, we're all here to talk. Talk to people around you, in real life, don't be afraid to get help.

kills self

• Man that stinks. My mom tells me that too....

I swear almost everyone in my school are d-bags, and my Mom asks me why I don't try to be friends with them.

• Ah okay! No, I won't do it, sry sis xD

Nope. I expect ricks beard to be massive my season 7. And that's what I wanted yours to look like. ^-^

• lol don't be. Lots of people are like this. It's probably just a stage, or we're just the same, but the point is you're not alone.

Also, Sorry I didn't know about Twistee and you, I'm new to this, and thanks for everyone's support.

• You alright?

kills self

• Agreed, I don't think you should tell, but that's just me.

I always think about telling the teacher how I feel, but I might get in more trouble because of what I think about them.

• edited September 2014

Lol, mom bought 2 huge packages of these yesterday, I'm trying my best to avoid them. :p

The pic didn't go and I'm lazy. They're those worms from fini, lel.

papai46 posted: »

The mall in the city close to here has place that sells all da good stuff! Hay, let's talk about candy in portuguese!

• Alt text

AWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE :'D

@Markd4547

• The worst part is I always get thrown into the worst class with the shittiest kids.

Man that stinks. My mom tells me that too....

• It depends a bit on what kind of teacher you have.

• They pretty good, haha. Strawberry on the top and kind of like condensed milk, I think, on the bottom, lel.

Hmm, never seen those, but they probably taste good as well.

• Any stories you could share like I did?

Agreed, I don't think you should tell, but that's just me.

• I just developed a crush on Lee.

• She always makes people feel embaressed and make them try harder so you won't be embaresseed again. I feel like the teacher is being a bitch.

It depends a bit on what kind of teacher you have.

• Omg! Bring us some! Share with us SweetPea!

They pretty good, haha. Strawberry on the top and kind of like condensed milk, I think, on the bottom, lel.

• edited September 2014

Well there aren't that many douchecanoes in my life, besides the odd one or two people at school.

I just have depression stories, which are really boring.

Meh well my parents told me to join sports but I suck at them and I don't really like them, and I told them but they still tell me to try out, which I do and fail. One year I got ONE C+ and then I get all electronics taken away for a year, so I can "focus on work." And all my friends show off their good marks like 100% and I always get the lowest out of all my friends, so I feel stupid. :/ Also we had to make groups for things. So all the smart people get in one group, all the cool people get in one group, and this group of friends make one group, and I am forced to be with the leftovers, so we never really get a good mark, have fun, and it's really awkward, and depressing.

Any stories you could share like I did?

• Welcome to the club.

I just developed a crush on Lee. ...

• That's fine :P

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, #FuckSchool. Oh, and sorry about that other post about vacations, ignore it

• Should I be happy for you?

Uh... Congratulations I guess!

I just developed a crush on Lee. ...

• You ever have someone who's disrespects everyone, but when someone disrespects them, they say " You shouldn't be disrespectful."

• Oh, you shouldn't tell her/him, I can already tell that she/he would not understand.

She always makes people feel embaressed and make them try harder so you won't be embaresseed again. I feel like the teacher is being a bitch.

• I'm sorry, I know my sister disrespects me all the time, but when I disrespect her, she tells me I shouldn't do that.

Well there aren't that many douchecanoes in my life, besides the odd one or two people at school. I just have depression stories, which a

• :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's fine :P

• No I'm sorry :(

TWDFan86 posted: »

K, sry ;-;

• When it happens to me, I'm like "Well, if you want to make people try harder, don't make them feel that their shit."

Oh, you shouldn't tell her/him, I can already tell that she/he would not understand.

• Then tell her back.

I'm sorry, I know my sister disrespects me all the time, but when I disrespect her, she tells me I shouldn't do that.

• I go through the same thing with the group stuff, most of my real life friends always pick someone else over me. :(

I only have about 3 or 4 people I can truly call my friends.

Well there aren't that many douchecanoes in my life, besides the odd one or two people at school. I just have depression stories, which a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.