The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2014

The first one, omfg.... what does she think is gonna happen?? Like, she's looking at that hammer like "wtf hammer???", but she just HIT THE WALL WITH IT, what else is gonna happen? God....

THE WHOLE FREAKING HOUSE LMFAOOO

THANKS OBAMA YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Lmao! This one, tops all of them. B]

• DAMN! I was about to post that >.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwCBG7ISmTQ

• Lmao, I know! So stupid! I love their reactions, though, lol.

That's it... it's done, haha.

Holy shit... you're angry today, huh?

The first one, omfg.... what does she think is gonna happen?? Like, she's looking at that hammer like "wtf hammer???", but she just HIT THE

• What was the last time you pretended to be "sick" just to not go to school? How did you make yourself look "sick"?

• Hmm... Well, I've never faked being sick, but I've sort of overexaggerated my symptoms until they let me stay home. Thatvhappened a few time last year, but not so far this year.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What was the last time you pretended to be "sick" just to not go to school? How did you make yourself look "sick"?

• Well, I'm turning in. Goodnight :3

Kinda nervous for tomorrow anyways.

• Well I'm actually pretty sick so I haven't been at school lately, lol. But pretended? Ummm.... maybe like... last December. I was trying to make the week before Christmas break as short as possible.

I put blush on my nose to make it look red, like I was sniffling, and just faked a cough.

I'm such a bad person ;-;

What was the last time you pretended to be "sick" just to not go to school? How did you make yourself look "sick"?

• Does it show? Yeah, I'm kinda mad today, for various reasons. Nothing important though, lol.

Lmao, I know! So stupid! I love their reactions, though, lol. That's it... it's done, haha. Holy shit... you're angry today, huh?

• Did that kid just slap his mother? :O

Oh, heeeeeaaaaiill naw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPGtOuCP-4 Lol.

• Feisty.

Well I'm actually pretty sick so I haven't been at school lately, lol. But pretended? Ummm.... maybe like... last December. I was trying to

• Last year, I said that I was with headaches and that didn't wanted to go to school, my luck was that my mom was going to work all day so I didn't have to fake it at home cause I was alone.

• G' night :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Well, I'm turning in. Goodnight Kinda nervous for tomorrow anyways.

• I know! Here's the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BEsJPGTYI

Did that kid just slap his mother? :O

• Last time I did it was when 204 was going to be released. The night before the release I ate random shit I found in the kitchen, and lucky me in the morning vomited, and pretended I was in pain. My mom called the school and the she left to work, and I was left alone with 204 :D

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

I like how the mother calls her son, "Dude." at 0:06

I know! Here's the original. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BEsJPGTYI

• "And then, BAM! It actually made a mark about, uh, 20 minutes."

I like how the mother calls her son, "Dude." at 0:06

• edited September 2014

I was gonna say that xD that part was kind of funny

but really they look like 2 kids.

"And then, BAM! It actually made a mark about, uh, 20 minutes."

• You don't tell your mother to shut up... ever. Or hit her. O_O What the hell? Lightly? That wasn't light.

If I hit my mum... holy shit.

This kid needs boot camp. Like actual physical boot camp. Not this Doctor Phil shit.

I know! Here's the original. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BEsJPGTYI

• No way......

You do know that 2 years after this, the mother murdered her son, right?

• No...... you're kidding.

• REALLY

• You do know that 2 years after this, the mother murdered her son, right?

You don't tell your mother to shut up... ever. Or hit her. O_O What the hell? Lightly? That wasn't light. If I hit my mum... holy shit. This kid needs boot camp. Like actual physical boot camp. Not this Doctor Phil shit.

• edited September 2014

DMGNSJKDNG ASDG

YOU'RE LYING.

• edited September 2014

Sorry, BUT WHAT? FUCKING WHAT? OH GOSH. I FEEL SICK, JUST... WOW.

• That's not funny. At all.

I am xD

• Goddamn it, Ben!

I'm lying, don't worry xD

• In case no one told you today

• Good morning
    • You're beautiful
    • I love you
    • Nice butt
  • I am xD

DMGNSJKDNG ASDG YOU'RE LYING.

• I'm lying, don't worry xD

Alive_Clem posted: »

Sorry, BUT WHAT? FUCKING WHAT? OH GOSH. I FEEL SICK, JUST... WOW.

• I said...

Goddamn it, Ben!

I'm lying, don't worry xD

• Thanks.

In case no one told you today * Good morning * You're beautiful * I love you * Nice butt

• Just in case no one told you today:

• You smell like beef and cheese

• You don't smell like Santa

In case no one told you today * Good morning * You're beautiful * I love you * Nice butt

• O_O

FUCK YOU, LEE! I am so, so, SO sorry about Markd and Rafoli, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP, pushing me around and STOP wishing I wa

• I find babies delicious

Hi.

• FUCK YOU, LEE! I am so, so, SO sorry about Markd and Rafoli, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP, pushing me around and STOP wishing I was dead. NO! You know how they died. You've said GOODBYE, I never got to see my family, my parents, my little sister...do you get that? Your family is gone but at least you had them to lose. I never made it home. They could be alive or dead or walkers or WORSE and I DON'T KNOW. SO GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

I said... Goddamn it, Ben!

• Whoa! Ben...

Alt text

B^]

FUCK YOU, LEE! I am so, so, SO sorry about Markd and Rafoli, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP, pushing me around and STOP wishing I wa

• Does Santa smell like candy? :3

Just in case no one told you today: * You smell like beef and cheese * You don't smell like Santa

• My neighbor looks like Santa. He smokes alot though

Just in case no one told you today: * You smell like beef and cheese * You don't smell like Santa

• Any time.

Thanks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.