Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 'Tis a curse?

Damn...

You cursed yourself? Damn...

• You cursed yourself? Damn...

ComingSoon posted: »

I chose for it to be that way...

• Even Guilty in the story is rethinking this. Rethink it, too. One life? You'll get half the stuff, and you can just go after Tobi right away. I'll be gone.

(2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited September 2014

WHAT DID YOU SAY! Alt text

No Wrong

• I don't have to die to disappear for good. Letting me go is humane. Revenge isn't right.

Puncake32 posted: »

WHAT DID YOU SAY!

• Alt text

I don't have to die to disappear for good. Letting me go is humane. Revenge isn't right.

• Just do it.

Change your vote.

• The story of the century.

Option 2. Gustav, Sardines and Fan afterlife story anyone?

• even if i was alive i would still have that same vote soz man

Don't turn into a reckless monster just because you're dead. I'm not a threat to anyone right now.

• I don't believe you ;-;

Rethink it! Plz ;-;

Jewfreeus posted: »

even if i was alive i would still have that same vote soz man

• Alt text

Just do it. Change your vote.

• You've got a thick fucking skull, Puncake. Should've put you out of your misery right there.

Seriously, this picture summarizes how I emotionally annihilated all of you.

SaltLick305...

• If it were you, what would you do?

• It would never be me cuz I'm not like you.

If it were you, what would you do?

• Sorry if it seemed like I ignored your response, feed didn't notify me.

Alright, true, she probably does understand - but still. Sounds more dramatic the first way. :P

Yeah, I like how it wasn't just bam, suddenly evil - there was a progression, even though it might have been easy to ignore for many people. Your character didn't just go from the guy who'd sacrifice himself to save his friends and then the guy who'd kill someone supposed to be his ally in cold blood in just a day or whatever; there was progression in the character arc that led to him becoming so unstable, and that's actually really cool. I don't know if I'd say he's 100% evil at all, either - he was a good person once, and it's entirely likely he still has some of that good in him, unstable or not. (And if he doesn't... well, all the good he did before shouldn't just be erased because he had what appears to be some sort of psychotic break. He probably can't help it :P)

Ooookay and now I ranted on a character in a forum story who really didn't even concern me at all... uh. Sorry about that. :P I just think it's an interesting topic, coming from a writer's standpoint.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Hey... Once you've lost everyone, everything counts. I'm pretty sure she understands. Deep down. It is, isn't it? I went from a guy willi

• Seriously, this picture summarizes how I emotionally annihilated all of you.

You can't talk for everyone.

You've got a thick fucking skull, Puncake. Should've put you out of your misery right there. Seriously, this picture summarizes how I emotionally annihilated all of you.

• Yeah, it was a great example of exceptional character development. Nicely put. It was definitely a slow process. Most people probably don't pay much attention to characters' arc, though. I think Salt just lost it... Put it this way, he's unintentionally evil.

Do you think I will return? If so, what do you predict will happen?

Haha, if you know me, you know for a fact I love discussions. Specially with a smart person like you. (:

sardines posted: »

Sorry if it seemed like I ignored your response, feed didn't notify me. Alright, true, she probably does understand - but still. Sounds m

• I can do anything.

Seriously, this picture summarizes how I emotionally annihilated all of you. You can't talk for everyone.

• But one did not surprise me in any way, shape or form.

I can do anything.

• Irrelevant to the feeling of betrayal.

But one did not surprise me in any way, shape or form.

• Therefore, I wasn't talking to you.

Quite simple.

You didn't betray me nor my character.

• You didn't betray me nor my character.

Irrelevant to the feeling of betrayal.

• "I know it when I see it."

It would never be me cuz I'm not like you.

• Therefore, I wasn't talking to you.

Quite simple.

You didn't betray me nor my character.

• Yeah, that's how I interpreted it, too - that he just kind of snapped, not that he was intentionally 'turning evil.' Everyone has a breaking point.

I think... It's possible, but at the same time I think it's possible Salt could not return, too? But I'd like to believe he will, as that was sort of an unsatisfying end to his arc in a way. Maybe we'll get a POV from him again before the end... who knows. (Whether it's to wrap up his arc, or to bring him back as still a main-ish character, I'm not sure.) At the same time, though, I don't want him to return to the main group because I'm sure it would probably end up in 'retribution' towards him by them - I feel like the only logical resolution to him returning in the narrative would be his death,because as much as I appreciate his arc and like him as a villain character, he hasn't really been 'built up' as much as a villain compared to others to really justify him killing all or most of the remainder of the main group in order to survive himself or whatever. That's only my opinion, though - maybe it will actually happen, I have no idea! :PP

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I enjoy discussions as well, and you are definitely intriguing to talk to as the discussion is actually intelligent for once, lol (not to say that 'unintelligent' discussions are bad at all! I'm fine with them too! it's just nice for a change. :P)

Also, this is going to sound really weird, but back on the subject of Salt's character arc - there's only been a few points in the story when my 'creative spark' has been inspired by something, and this is actually one of those cases xD I find myself wanting to sing or draw in relation to the story (like when Gustav and I sung that Sardines' death duet thing, lol.) That probably sounds weird, but still, I thought it was relevant; his development as a 'villain' type character (though imo more of ... an anti-villain, maybe? But others would definitely not agree, I'm sure - this is coming from the POV of also being Sardines and sympathizing with Salt, haha) has simply been my favorite so far. :P No offense meant in regards to others such as Tobi or Corn - but I just like this 'arc' best.

Yeah, it was a great example of exceptional character development. Nicely put. It was definitely a slow process. Most people probably don't

• ... I'm so sorry. I wrote a book. I'll just hide in shame now, lol.

Yeah, it was a great example of exceptional character development. Nicely put. It was definitely a slow process. Most people probably don't

• Well it was some good character development, I liked it.

Therefore, I wasn't talking to you. Quite simple.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

I kinda don't want him to return for now, either. Let's face it, it would most likely result in his death. I think Salt is better off taking a break and returning once this mess gets solved.

Oh, I'm just speaking the truth. I enjoy serious discussions, too. Regular nonsense gets repetitive after a while.

I think that would be a cool idea, haha. I don't want to sound like a douche, but, I also think Salt's arc was the most interesting one, or one of them. Mostly because like you said, he's more of an anti-hero rather than your average murdering machine. Salt doesn't care whether you're a good guy or not, he will kill you if you get in his way. I love how I ran off by myself instead of being cliché and joining a bunch of psychos.

On a side note, I was thinking about a summary of every major character at the end of the story. Kind of like the stats at the end of S1, but, with a summary of their story instead of the choices.

For example:

Salt305:

He sacrificed himself for Sardines.

He shot fan in the head.

He ran off and was never seen again.

It would be kinda fun after a long journey.

We both wrote a book, lol. Perfect pals for each other.

sardines posted: »

Yeah, that's how I interpreted it, too - that he just kind of snapped, not that he was intentionally 'turning evil.' Everyone has a breaking

• Yeah, I'm glad I was built as an anti-hero rather than another cliché evil guy.

Well it was some good character development, I liked it.

• Yeah that was good.

My character wasn't portrayed like I wanted him to be, but it was fine.

Hopefully your character will live a long life as an anti-hero.

Yeah, I'm glad I was built as an anti-hero rather than another cliché evil guy.

• It's the best way to go, IMO.

Both good guys and evil psychos die. Anti-heroes? Lilly still out there. So am I.

Your character was still pretty cool, nonetheless. I enjoyed it more than many others.

Yeah that was good. My character wasn't portrayed like I wanted him to be, but it was fine. Hopefully your character will live a long life as an anti-hero.

• He was supposed to turn into a cold and uncaring person when Sardines died, but he ended up dying a hero.

It's the best way to go, IMO. Both good guys and evil psychos die. Anti-heroes? Lilly still out there. So am I. Your character was still pretty cool, nonetheless. I enjoyed it more than many others.

• You wanted him to be more like me?

Also, what do you predict next for my character?

He was supposed to turn into a cold and uncaring person when Sardines died, but he ended up dying a hero.

• edited September 2014

Or I could kill you and take it all. I am already guilty, might as well get my hands dirty again.

Alt text

Even Guilty in the story is rethinking this. Rethink it, too. One life? You'll get half the stuff, and you can just go after Tobi right away. I'll be gone.

• Alt text

Sistah, you have to watch SnK, that shit gave me so many insights.

I dunno. x_x I just... I don't know. I might think I'm making the right choice, but there's always the possibility that I'm not. Sooo yeah.

• Or you could save a life, and start fresh. Keep some morals. After all, you'll get half my stuff. And I have quite a lot of stuff.

Or I could kill you and take it all. I am already guilty, might as well get my hands dirty again.

• I don't need no morals. I am quite fine living with my guilt.

Or you could save a life, and start fresh. Keep some morals. After all, you'll get half my stuff. And I have quite a lot of stuff.

• Are you? Are you really? think about it for a while. What will killing me accomplish?

I don't need no morals. I am quite fine living with my guilt.

• Might do another story with other people, but probably not. Might take a break from this for a while.

Hey Lee, when this is over, what are you going to do after that? A new project or something like that? Or just chill in the lounge?

• VOTING CLOSED!

SWEETPEA WILL FINISH OFF WTD'S REANIMATED CORPSE

Azlyn (!) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off. "Watch out, DLB!" I told her

Sign in to comment in this discussion.