The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I will say that the "romantic" sub-plot between Peter and Gwen was hilariously bad, it's not how people communicate, they were so cheesy and dumb in my opinion.

Markd4547 posted: »

I never seen it but all the reviews say it was a decent film but nothing special :'/

• "RUSSIANS LIKE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOTHERLAND" XDDDDDDD

• I think that I kinda like him, a tiny bit, better than the original.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I just put this video on a loop, his voice hypnotizes me.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM#t=31

• Little shit.

I can't blame him completely, she is a terrible parent, I feel bad for her.

I know! Here's the original. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BEsJPGTYI

• Alt text

WTF HOLY SHIT that was one of the greatest things I ever seen the script was perfect, maintained a high intensity though-out, the titans scare the shit out of me and dem smiles :'O

WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME ABOUT DEM FEELS I only watched episode one and the ending nearly killed me :'O

Mika a badass and I can't wait to see how Eren progresses

Alt text

DID YOU WATCH ET

• osnap

No, he smells like chicken and the blood of his elf slave workers.

• I like them fried.

I find babies delicious Hi.

• He has more emotion than the lead singer of Radiohead, I think that's why.

blueneon posted: »

I think that I kinda like him, a tiny bit, better than the original.

• edited September 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNHYV2xXNH4

You probably seen it but here the best of the forum threads brought to the lounge decent

• I watched it before watching any reviews and it was really better watching it again after considering the faults of it, it really was an unintentional parody of itself to me.

I never follow reviewers' advise. Not review is ever true. Only biased. The only truth is if you like it or not yourself. Your opinion is th

• Alt text

AWESOME

I just put this video on a loop, his voice hypnotizes me.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM#t=31

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I WARNED YOU I SAID THE LATER PART OF THE EPISODE CONTAINS FEELS

WATCH IT ALL IT GETS SUPER SAD IN EPISODES 5-8 I THINK

Did you watch it with subs?

WTF HOLY SHIT that was one of the greatest things I ever seen the script was perfect, maintained a high intensity though-out, the titans sca

• edited September 2014

Watched it with Subs

NO SPOILERS pls :P

I'm going to watch a couple more later I can't wait :'D

Alt text

I love the intelligent writing and smart quotes with a badass story this is perfect it's just so inspiring :'D

I WARNED YOU I SAID THE LATER PART OF THE EPISODE CONTAINS FEELS WATCH IT ALL IT GETS SUPER SAD IN EPISODES 5-8 I THINK Did you watch it with subs?

• Daytona 500 -- One of the best hip-hop tracks made and the first American music video based off an anime. It makes sense that the Wu-Tang Clan would be the first, given their fondness for comics and eastern films.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IkKxsYgv12M

• I won't spoil you, but if you are the type of person that cried during any movie or show, you're probably going to cry in episodes 7 and 8.

Watched it with Subs NO SPOILERS pls :P I'm going to watch a couple more later I can't wait :'D I love the intelligent writing and smart quotes with a badass story this is perfect it's just so inspiring :'D

• edited September 2014

We will see :D

Alt text

Dem Titans scared the shit out of me when I first saw them dayum

I won't spoil you, but if you are the type of person that cried during any movie or show, you're probably going to cry in episodes 7 and 8.

• EW people with different tastes then me.

Talimancer posted: »

Ew Skyrim.

• Not a big fan of Swift I honestly think Taylor biggest fanboy in the world is herself

• Yeah, especially the specific titan, you know which one I'm talking about.

Alt text

We will see Dem Titans scared the shit out of me when I first saw them dayum

• That's was probably the most frightening scene the smile is so disturbing :'O

Yeah, especially the specific titan, you know which one I'm talking about.

• You two talking about Attack on Titan? I never really got into anime you almost always get shitty dubs and I hate subs for some reason :P

Btw this is AusZombie if you remember me :P I forgot my old password so I thought I may aswell make a new account after a 3 month hiatus :)

That's was probably the most frightening scene the smile is so disturbing :'O

• i really liked it i loved the little kid at the end (doesnt sound weird at all)

Sorry to spoil the fun, but can you spare like 20 minutes to watch this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJUk8ZHckxo It's funny xD

edited September 2014

And the titan isn't dead, there's hope of seeing him again in the future ;)

And this scene is so sad:

Alt text

And this:

Alt text

That's was probably the most frightening scene the smile is so disturbing :'O

• Could be. Anyway he is ''fucking special''.

He has more emotion than the lead singer of Radiohead, I think that's why.

• YES I'll watch another one now to quiet I might as well :)

And the titan isn't dead, there's hope of seeing him again in the future And this scene is so sad: And this:

• Hello from school :)

• Alt text

This is worth the subs tho :)

YESSSSSSSSSS bro your back great to see you :DD

You two talking about Attack on Titan? I never really got into anime you almost always get shitty dubs and I hate subs for some reason :P

• Hi. :)

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hello from school

• I needed a bit of a break from the forum for a while, I did originally intend for it to be permanent but surprisingly you can actually miss people you have never met in person :)

This is worth the subs tho YESSSSSSSSSS bro your back great to see you :DD

• ok :)

YES I'll watch another one now to quiet I might as well

• Haoru-duin?

Hi.

• Hi, welcome back.

You two talking about Attack on Titan? I never really got into anime you almost always get shitty dubs and I hate subs for some reason :P

• Thanks mate :)

Hi, welcome back.

• Sure is.

Could be. Anyway he is ''fucking special''.

• I Know some people here are very unique and cool I missed them when I took a break, and a lot of people missed you to bro :'D

I needed a bit of a break from the forum for a while, I did originally intend for it to be permanent but surprisingly you can actually miss people you have never met in person

• PROFESSOR PLIS

Hello from school

edited September 2014

LOL, he was a pretty dumb kid though XD

And why the fuck would you stand around a fucking mecha-rhino with your kid and just chillax while watching him terrorize the city?!

What a great parent...

craigg123 posted: »

i really liked it i loved the little kid at the end (doesnt sound weird at all)

• Good. How you doin?

Haoru-duin?

• I'm on my one-hour break :P

PROFESSOR PLIS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.