Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Shh shh calm down, I'll change my vote.

Lord_EAA posted: »

ATR NO PLS I CS IS BECOMING THE NEW MARK PLS IF YOU WERE EVER MY FRIEND SPARE HIM JUST THIS ONECE...........Pls........

• What the hell man

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• NO RAGING NO

THIS ALL NEEDS TO END

IT'S WRONG, IT'S SICK , IT'S STUPID IT'S POINTLESS PLS STOP

RAGING IF YOU HAVE ANY REGRET OR SADNESS FOR KILLING ME AND PAPAI SPARE HIM

Pls HES MY FAVORITE NOW PLS

KILL HIM!

• Nice Eddie quote.

lol dude sorry. This is just because you did something...

ComingSoon posted: »

What the hell man

• This is justice.

NO RAGING NO THIS ALL NEEDS TO END IT'S WRONG, IT'S SICK , IT'S STUPID IT'S POINTLESS PLS STOP RAGING IF YOU HAVE ANY REGRET OR SADNESS FOR KILLING ME AND PAPAI SPARE HIM Pls HES MY FAVORITE NOW PLS

• "Were"

Oh I see how it is now. Now you just made it worse :).

WHY DUDE WE WERE FRIENDS WHATS YOUR REASONING?

• WHY DUDE

WE WERE FRIENDS

WHATS YOUR REASONING?

KILL HIM!

• No no no. This is the will of the HSMAA

And that something is... Killing someone else, right? Well that's not right. Justifying a death with a death is a step in the wrong direction. It only makes things worse.

• THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you.......... You don't know how mutch this means to me ATR ill never forget it ;)

IF you ever need help with a vote in chapther 5 I PROMISE ILL HELP YOU :)

Shh shh calm down, I'll change my vote.

• (?) Alive_Clem will remember that.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Okay, I will remember that.

• And that something is...

Killing someone else, right? Well that's not right. Justifying a death with a death is a step in the wrong direction. It only makes things worse.

Nice Eddie quote. lol dude sorry. This is just because you did something...

• For Him, who has given me orders. I am not allowed to tell who.

For what.

• For what.

This is justice.

• Lord_Soon

A new ship.

You tied it up and Mark broke it. Much luv man

• You can edit this comment and vote bro!!

Deceptio posted: »

Hold on, so I come on to this page, just browse through the story a bit, and me and my family are pretty much dead, except WtW or Angel, I f

• Your comments keep disappearing...sooo...

Basically you just want me dead and there's no other reason.

This is justice.

• edited September 2014

You sure Guilty wont die? Just because CS said some convincing words, doesn't mean its true(actions speak louder than words type of thing). But I'm not willing to take the risk of letting him out there, free to kill who ever. Maybe he wont kill, but I doubt Pro will let him off to be just like Salt. Sure, the only way to find out is to not kill him, but why take the risk when you can kill someone who has done wrong and make sure he will never do it again. I like to put my self in the position, first of all..I most likely would not get into that situation, my character puts everyone above him, but takes affirmative action when needed( he proved that by taking sides a few times), my character in Guilty shoes would kill him, to end all the regret he has if he means it, and to avoid any further damage this could cause. Because even if he is free, I doubt all the others are happy that he is living, fights will assure, vice versa as well, but if they are down to kill Tobi, I dont see why they wont kill CS.

In CS's shoes, I would allow my self to die, my character does not like living with and to end my suffering and show my worth, I would allow my self to be killed..I wouldn't commit suicide, but showing that I am sorry, I will do. Lets compare this to TWD, Troy probably didnt kill for the sake of being evil, but for food and a roof under his head, he had protection..just like CS. He knew what Carver was/is. He had multiple times where he could of turned his back and possibly killed Carver, CS went on runs, he could of left. He had moments where he could of turned his back on Tobi. But his selfishness took over, who is to say it wont again?

I could write more, but I will just leave it as that. Im going to head off soon and will read replies in the morning, you probably have limited time to convince me, but its going to be tough. Sorry, but good luck in trying to turn me over to the other option.

SHEEP PLS DON'T IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!! STOP THE DEATH GUILTY WILL NOT DIE HERE !!!!! PLS DON'YOULLREGRET I PLS VOTE 1) its the best chice pls

• Lord_Soon

Coming_EAA

YISS

Lord_Soon A new ship.

• They are disappearing for me too. There is a reason, but I cannot tell you.

One of the reasons is I like voting with the minority for the lulz.

Your comments keep disappearing...sooo... Basically you just want me dead and there's no other reason.

• Well there is no real minority here, the votes are so close.

But ain't that a reason -_-

They are disappearing for me too. There is a reason, but I cannot tell you. One of the reasons is I like voting with the minority for the lulz.

• I find joy in making people rage. It shows me I ain't the only one.

Well there is no real minority here, the votes are so close. But ain't that a reason -_-

• Well we'll see how these votes turn out, won't we?

I find joy in making people rage. It shows me I ain't the only one.

• Yes, yes we will :)

Well we'll see how these votes turn out, won't we?

• Good point but still

You remember bonnie don't you how she belived in Carver till the end

Cs is like that only he never got a CHANCE he

He would have joined the escape group and helped but no one trusted him enough

He is a soldier (marine) he takes orders to survive that is what he was thought

and yes he could leave but wouldn't tobi go back to kill him for sure

AND don't go with the he could have left during the war thing if he left ANYWHERE durring this chapther he would have been shot either by tobi's crew the mansion group or toby himself

He needs a shot to prove himself pls reconsider

You sure Guilty wont die? Just because CS said some convincing words, doesn't mean its true(actions speak louder than words type of thing).

• edited September 2014

Yeah, I dont even know why I wrote that bigass paragraph, Im too tired to argue, I will switch my vote and give him another chance, come to think about it, if Sheep was at the trigger, dont think he would be able to shoot. Cant think of how he would bring him self to it. He better end up giving us that SUV though. Besides Pro said the theme is about how people survive and about changing. Lets hope CS is among those people who will change.

Good point but still You remember bonnie don't you how she belived in Carver till the end Cs is like that only he never got a CHANCE h

• I just did a vote count :)

Yes, yes we will

• That smile scares me...

I just did a vote count

• :)

:)

:)

That smile scares me...

• KINDNESS IS POINTLESS ?

Did you seriosly just say that......

Gulty you have survived do to other peoples kindness

Tntlee, PAP, Valky,Shadow,Sardines,Rafoli, Pro,WTW

f****k even toby was kind to you and look were that left him

this is a REALLY awfull and stupid argument ( no offence) it really makes no sense

Guilty pls this is you're redption the part were you go "No im not a monster i won't kill you" and avoid the "Broken Kenny" path

Pls think of you're character you're killing him inside..... Stop this and vote 1) pls

more stuff for my group for one. Also revenge.

• People change and others will do what they believe is necessary

I hope you are right on this one, because of that, and also the "there are not bad guys" bit. I will change my vote, even though its not about survival for my character, I guess for Sheep its about getting others to survive. So I changed my vote if you were wondering, CS you really wanted this, so do me proud.

Tomorrow is the finale for chapter 4. I checked the latest votes and it's 9 to spare CS and take half his stuff, and 11 to kill him and take

• Better yet i got ATR and Sheep to switch ovet

You tied it up and Mark broke it. Much luv man

• Okay I get it. B]

:] B]

• Really? Cool.

Better yet i got ATR and Sheep to switch ovet

• I got ATR and Sheep to switch i preatty mutch just single handedly saved CS yeah

Lord_Soon A new ship.

• Maybe, man. Who knows. Anything could happen.

Yeah, I dont even know why I wrote that bigass paragraph, Im too tired to argue, I will switch my vote and give him another chance, come to

• Yep saved YOOOOOU :)

Really? Cool.

• You have no idea how hyped I am.

manly chestbump

Yep saved YOOOOOU

• That you are confident the votes will go you're way. You don't have to overdo it and post smiling faces.

Okay I get it B] get what lol?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.