The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• She did?

Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

lol considering she honestly made a song called Saturday... You don't see what she did there!

• edited September 2014

Its been 3 years dawg... You don't think its possible that she might've gotten better? Saturday is is just bubblegum pop but its not nearly as bad as Friday. Retroactively puking on something you wont even try is kind of dumb IMO.

Plus she sort of admits that Friday was crap. She kind of pokes fun at it in this song.

aldimon posted: »

She did?

• I don't like her, sorry.

Its been 3 years dawg... You don't think its possible that she might've gotten better? Saturday is is just bubblegum pop but its not nearly

• So don't post this shit people call music

I don't like the song.

• Its not my thing either. I'm not saying you have to like her. I'm just saying its been 3 years since she made Friday. People change. I don't like Taylor Swift but I think her latest single is pretty damn catchy. Its nothing I'd put in with the rest of my music but it doesn't hurt giving it a listen.

I can't stand Nicki Minaj and I haven't even listened to her latest stuff but I know its not meant for me. I'm not going to say its pure garbage until I at least give it a chance.

aldimon posted: »

I don't like her, sorry.

• Yeah, you're probably right. That puke was a little bit of an overreaction.

Its not my thing either. I'm not saying you have to like her. I'm just saying its been 3 years since she made Friday. People change. I d

• It's the weekend, no school motherfuckers!

• Nice ;D

Free wallpaper I made

• YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!

Let's celebrate motherfucker.

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's the weekend, no school motherfuckers!

• I'm on a boat motherfucker

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER! Let's celebrate motherfucker.

• k motherfucker

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER! Let's celebrate motherfucker.

• Here it is! Mathematical proof that Batman is the greatest!

Alt text

• edited September 2014

lol dog faking death when wrong person holds him
    Alt text

• faceplam

I am not going to have the same corversetion twice. So to sum it up in one sentence, we

MUST

honor them, just not pick out some of them because of their origin story. That 's my opinion. Please don 't argue, I have no intension to hear you say what Daniel(?) said.

What the hell is your problem

• EXACTLY! WE MUST HONOR ALL OF THEM! Not a few. Btw I am sorry for his death. I would adress my words to someone more spacific but I don 't think they would ever get to them. So... yeah. Can we please end it there?

And we honor the ones who died to defend us, it's only logical.

• At least most of us. :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

We're all weird, Konni :P

• I have;

Arachnophobia.

Trypophobia

Thalassophobia.

Acrophobia.

• Lol, my friends call me batman.

Here it is! Mathematical proof that Batman is the greatest!

• Thalassophobia?

I have; Arachnophobia. Trypophobia Thalassophobia. Acrophobia. ...

• You need to understand something, we do honor all of them.

We just do a special mention to the ones who went to the same school, because we personally know him.

blueneon posted: »

EXACTLY! WE MUST HONOR ALL OF THEM! Not a few. Btw I am sorry for his death. I would adress my words to someone more spacific but I don 't think they would ever get to them. So... yeah. Can we please end it there?

• wat

I have; Arachnophobia. Trypophobia Thalassophobia. Acrophobia. ...

• You can order crack online? O_O

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNhCt4pa3g

• Alt text

You can order crack online? O_O

• What did you refer to when you said "And damn, AWESOMEO" yesterday?

The picture?

• Sweet! Soon the world of GTA Online will face a new threat. The rise of the Joker bros! I'll be patiently waiting for your arrival.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated I'm getting online soon the we will see >:D LMFAO DAT GIF HOLY SHEET dat Joker face is legendary

• Fear of the sea.

I'm scared on looking down the deep ocean especially when a fish comes up from below to the surface.

Thalassophobia?

• Not tlou bundle :( if it had a custom skin then yeah but it comes with a digital download. I want a hard copy.

Please tell me TLOU bundle is it any good?

• Oh. K, thanks.

Fear of the sea. I'm scared on looking down the deep ocean especially when a fish comes up from below to the surface.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

:O

AW HELL NAW

My dad is a war veteran he attends all these honor ceremonies to honor his friends who died fighting for their country

Soldiers have only one goal save their brother and never leave anyone behind they died to protect the ones they love and so on so you don't have to deal with the pain

they refuse to be bullied and fight for their beliefs and their country.

WHY HONOR THEM

The reason we all are so preveilged today with a great education system and with a safe and loving environment are because of these idiots who dead for your privilege

show a bit of respect.

To challenge why we honor them all these badass COD players sitting at home in front of an xbox asking why we honor soldiers who died for them SHIT.

We don 't care about this person cause we didn 't know him, he just died in a different way than everybody else has (not even close, thousands among thousands have

died in war time) and that doesn 't make you any more special than any of us

Instead of sitting at home they dead for their country and for their family the most selfiless act that does make them a bit special in my book. They dead for our

comfy lives we have today. He dead for you DON'T know him look AROUND it's thanks to every soldier that served protecting your country.

WHY MAKE A FUSS OF HIM

I would the school is proud of one of it's students who was brave enough to risk their life for their comforts a hero who standed up for his school and family til his death

Sorry just a really sensitive issue with me

You know, that is something really annoying that people do. We know that this folk gave his life or was just an idiot and we are sorry and a

• K. You know what? I do not want to argue over something like that. It makes me depressed to think about dead people. So, let 's just say that you are right and go back to having a life...

You need to understand something, we do honor all of them. We just do a special mention to the ones who went to the same school, because we personally know him.

• Luke looks hot.

ovaries explodes

• edited September 2014

My school kinda does the same thing when someone from our school dies(except it's not a soldier... I think? Probably was one but when I wasn't around).

You need to understand something, we do honor all of them. We just do a special mention to the ones who went to the same school, because we personally know him.

• LOL this is my life rn.. xD

K. You know what? I do not want to argue over something like that. It makes me depressed to think about dead people. So, let 's just say that you are right and go back to having a life...

• A) It is ok to be sensitive with things like that, so we are ok there. B) I don 't play COD on my xbox. I play it casualy on the pc. C) They died and that is what matters. Not how they died or what they died for. Yes, we are thankfull for everysingle one of them alive or dead. What I meant ( I guess I am poor at explaining :P) is that we don 't have any emotional atachements to any of them. We ARE thankfull. But that 's it. We never cared about them when they were alive, NEVER! So we don 't care about them now that they are dead. We only honor what they did, not them. They deserve to be honored. But his school talking about a few of them and only and then about everyone else like they were the family dog is not ok with me. If you have to talk about them then do it. But talk about all of them like you do with those 10 persons. Cause they went to school there it doesn 't mean that they deserve more than the rest. And still you give it to them. And that is my ONLY REAL probem. Not that they have an honor day (don 't know how that 's called, sorry), not that they talk about the people who gave their fucking life for us but because they treat those people like they are special. And they are. But all of them. Not those 10 that they talk about only.

:O AW HELL NAW My dad is a war veteran he attends all these honor ceremonies to honor his friends who died fighting for their cou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.