Luke looks hot. ovaries explodes

• gags

Morning, folks!

• wot

wat

• Morning. :)

Morning, folks!

• They were all soldiers, I think.

My school kinda does the same thing when someone from our school dies(except it's not a soldier... I think? Probably was one but when I wasn't around).

• Your life is arguing with me over this topic because you don't get what I am trying to say? (don 't worry, you are not the only one. I am obviously just a really bad expainer. :P)

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL this is my life rn.. xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

The reason we did a thing for him and for him only, is because every other soldier that died already had had that ceremony in the past, and he was killed very recently.

blueneon posted: »

A) It is ok to be sensitive with things like that, so we are ok there. I don 't play COD on my xbox. I play it casualy on the pc. C) They d

• No, I just don't have anything to do today really, lol.

I do get it... I'm pretty sure I did.

Your life is arguing with me over this topic because you don't get what I am trying to say? (don 't worry, you are not the only one. I am obviously just a really bad expainer. :P)

• Alt text

XD Sorry. Couldn't resist using it once I found it. >:3

gags

• My school does it too. I guess that this time around they have a really good reason for doing it. They are peple who fought for us to live. It is just that there is this idiot who was killed by a cop. Now my angry commnter friends are going to say ''Killed by the police? That is horrible! And you call him an idiot?''. Wel before you get mad over this let me tell you that he started it, the cop pulled out his gun just to make his stop bothering him and the gun fired. ACCIDENTLY! This guy died because he was stupid, and has done nothing to prove that he worths a day like that in his honor. So... fuck him! People get killed by the police for far less ligit reasons so this guy does not deserve any chredit. At all!

Now I am aware of the fact that you are going to argue with me over this as well. BRING IT BRITNEY! I had no reason to say that at all. I just thought it would be fun. Sorry.

My school kinda does the same thing when someone from our school dies(except it's not a soldier... I think? Probably was one but when I wasn't around).

• edited September 2014

Nah. One assembly memorial was to a student who died of a heart attack during gym class in my high school. He had asthma like me.

They were all soldiers, I think.

• Well I guess that makes sence. Anyway I am preety sure we already solved it between us.

The reason we did a thing for him and for him only, is because every other soldier that died already had had that ceremony in the past, and he was killed very recently.

• You come off as quite childish if you just want to start arguments... :l

I don't know, I can't argue about it because I don't know the situation, I can't judge.

My school does it too. I guess that this time around they have a really good reason for doing it. They are peple who fought for us to live.

• I am not sure you did. But I already told you that it is ok and that no one really got what I meant so don 't worry about it. :) And yes me neither. I have pretty much nothing to do today as well. I mean I have to go to the dentist in like half an our but other than that nothing. At least I have you guys. :)

No, I just don't have anything to do today really, lol. I do get it... I'm pretty sure I did.

• heart attack? what??

Nah. One assembly memorial was to a student who died of a heart attack during gym class in my high school. He had asthma like me.

• I wasn't mad at you, just need to explain it.

Well I guess that makes sence. Anyway I am preety sure we already solved it between us.

• Yes, I do. But everyone has their flaws, I guess it 's fine?

You come off as quite childish if you just want to start arguments... :l I don't know, I can't argue about it because I don't know the situation, I can't judge.

• I'll leave it be then :p

I am not sure you did. But I already told you that it is ok and that no one really got what I meant so don 't worry about it. And yes me ne

• Did I say you were mad? Did I imply you were mad? I don 't think so. Anyway, I am happy we got that out of the way. As we were deiving a train and suddenly a tanker filled with gas appeared in front of us. ;)

I wasn't mad at you, just need to explain it.

• yeah

Yes, I do. But everyone has their flaws, I guess it 's fine?

• Yeah, but there were zombies in the lake, so there is a chanse that he also got bitten. We can 't know for sure. But other than that

OMFG! HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Good. 1 down 2 to go.

I'll leave it be then

• Cool.

yeah

• Alt text

Blue listen, everyone has their own way of doing things. But what you said is very hurtful, especially to those that were close. They just recently lost someone that came from the school. They obviously were close to that soldier, so if they see this, you're hurting them. They cared about him just like everyone else that died. Many do that. The news does that too. They pay tribute to the recent ones who died just like how they pay tribute to everyone else who died. There are those who does care. You need to consider how others are feeling about what you just said. Don't talk--think. Think of what you're saying. I'm saying this because it's my responsibility as an adult to show the younger ones the way and to show that if you're not careful in what you say/do, you're gonna be hurting people, break friendships and make enemies.

A) It is ok to be sensitive with things like that, so we are ok there. I don 't play COD on my xbox. I play it casualy on the pc. C) They d

• THE NEXT TIME I COMMENT I'M GOING TO BE PERMANENTLY BACK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

• Yeah, the guy pushed himself too hard, not letting anybody know. He kept pushing himself until he collapsed in class when his heart gave out.

heart attack? what??

• WHATTHEDUCK?! YOU'RE BACK! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WhatTheDuck posted: »

THE NEXT TIME I COMMENT I'M GOING TO BE PERMANENTLY BACK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

• He had any other issues except asthma?

It's really hard for a heart of a teenager to give out like that, it's not like he was 70..

Yeah, the guy pushed himself too hard, not letting anybody know. He kept pushing himself until he collapsed in class when his heart gave out.

• I dunno. I didn't get any other detail than that. I think the only he can have one is either very high cholesterol or that he was very obese for his age. Other than that, dunno.

He had any other issues except asthma? It's really hard for a heart of a teenager to give out like that, it's not like he was 70..

• A) That is not my only way of naturaly making enemys. B) How old are you? Sorry, I am curious. C) The news unfortunatly only do it just because thay don 't want people to say that they are assholes. D) I know that there are people out there to care. But the schools can 't force you to care. You pay your honors and thats it, mayby if you know the fanily say I am sorry or something. But you don 't care. Why? Because how people are build. Not to like changes, not like losing, not to like caring for what they don 't know. We are unfortunatly all shitbirds and nothing can change that.

Blue listen, everyone has their own way of doing things. But what you said is very hurtful, especially to those that were close. They just r

• Hello.

• I'm on my bed, screaming in pain.

I officialy hate PE, fucking muscle ruptures!

• edited September 2014

I know that. But this one is related at the moment. I just recently turned 20. No we just saw they do it at schools too, not only news. I pay my honors but I DO care. I want to make sure people are happy, even if they're a stranger to me, cuz that's how I roll. Not all people are built not to care, there are those who try hard for everyone. Look at Batman or Superman. Change is not always bed, sometimes it's good. It depends on what kind of loss your looking at really. Okay, say you're Batman, when you don't know about something, you're curious and want to know. The reason for that is because you care about what comes next and the effects it has caused. And no, we're not all bad, we just need to use our heads and make sure something good comes with it. We've all done bad things, but what can make us better is by making up for the things we've done. We're all blank canvas at the start, but what we do will make the colours change. There's this girl I know, someone who has a world of pain on her, so much pain but she always tried to make others happy. I am similar to her in some ways, she's real important to me. I will do anything to protect her. She had a troll attack her for no reason and I and many others defended her. You see, it's how others perceive each other that gives the other a status. There are good people, bad people, and those who are both. And their roles can change depending on an event that we act on. What we are is how we choose to become. We all can change.

A) That is not my only way of naturaly making enemys. How old are you? Sorry, I am curious. C) The news unfortunatly only do it just becaus

• I'm sorry but i don't know who he is, could you inform me?

WHATTHEDUCK?! YOU'RE BACK! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• i know that feel bro

I'm on my bed, screaming in pain. I officialy hate PE, fucking muscle ruptures!

• what is it? I'm confused

Free wallpaper I made

• He's a guy well known from LeeTheProfessional's fan-fic. Like me, he's from the old Lounge that once' existed(it's still just more open xD). He's a wacky and very strange guy. :D

I'm sorry but i don't know who he is, could you inform me?

• edited September 2014

I remember when I had this one teacher for a year he would make one of us bow down while the other student raise his leg and lay on top the guy's back. MY GOD DOES IT EVER HURT! The teacher had us do all kind of crazy, painful crap. Glad that was my last school year. I was in pain every day technically.

I'm on my bed, screaming in pain. I officialy hate PE, fucking muscle ruptures!

• My groin muscle is ruptured. :/

I remember when I had this one teacher for a year he would make one of us bow down while the other student raise his leg and lay on top the

• Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the profile pic with Duck with the party hat, with Duck's around him.. :(.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.