The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Pretty much what Papai said. But make sure you add ttg website to your websites and the picture is rated "G"

How do u put ur own pic on? I dont like the avatars

• Alt text

WELCOME we have been expecting you muahhaha :D

Hey

• I know, it still dosnt work, I've just given up on it now...

papai46 posted: »

You had to use the e-mail you used to make this account in the Gravatar for it to work.

• You had to use the e-mail you used to make this account in the Gravatar for it to work.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I've tried and It dosnt work for me so ask someone else Kenny Stare

• This makes me wonder how can someone possibly harvest them.

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem Parenthood Feels :'D

• bear suit

Alt text

So what, bears are in and owls are out? IS MY OWL COSTUME NOT ENOUGH?!? -runs away dramatically-

ps3gamer095 posted: »

So you're DLB's friend? Is it true that she likes to jump on trampolines wearing a bear suit while eating mayonnaise?

• Alt text

Oh crap there is a reply button

• edited September 2014

finding the best in people like commander shepard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRDJLcYua0

Yes, but we can still find the best of people MOS Doing great BTW:D

• I'm glad Kenny is determinant.

• YO DON'T FUCKIN TALK TO THE HEIR OF THE THRONE LIKE THAT YOU SCUM SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR FIRELORD!

Geez, i'm just kidding Zuko!

• :p

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem Parenthood Feels :'D

• Fear the Joes.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Everyone on Skype took my username today impersonating me, not mentioning any names...ahem @sardines @SweetPeaClem @JonGon @TDMshadowCP @Juice_Box_

• Alt text

Everyone on Skype took my username today impersonating me, not mentioning any names...ahem @sardines @SweetPeaClem @JonGon @TDMshadowCP @Juice_Box_

• Fgt!

Fear the Joes.

• Damn, even on the 3DS, Smash Bros. 4 looks amazing. Saw some gameplay of it today. Can't wait until it releases!

• Rachel... I just... omg ^-^

I'm not even high bro

• Seen this ;)

Have it on my phone actually.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury The gnome

• edited September 2014

I have the demo on my 3DS, trust me when I say it's fucking fantastic, it's a demo and I probably have over 5 hours already on it.

Damn, even on the 3DS, Smash Bros. 4 looks amazing. Saw some gameplay of it today. Can't wait until it releases!

• the aftermath...

Alt text

• I forgive you. <333

I'M SORRY. FORGIVE ME!

• I heard Platinum Nintendo Club users got like four demo codes, is that how you got it? Yeah, I saw it and I was impressed by how smooth it was playing, they did an incredible job getting it to work perfectly on a handheld system.

Green613 posted: »

I have the demo on my 3DS, trust me when I say it's fucking fantastic, it's a demo and I probably have over 5 hours already on it.

• Yeah, it looks amazing, pretty good roster too. Sucks that Japan gets the game tomorrow and we wait until october 3. But the demo will release internationally on the 19th.

Damn, even on the 3DS, Smash Bros. 4 looks amazing. Saw some gameplay of it today. Can't wait until it releases!

• edited September 2014

Damn...

Alt text

• Devyn pls!! Lol, idk if the one on top in the middle is really me or not..

sardines posted: »

the aftermath...

• I love how Matt just doesn't give a shit and keeps his lol

sardines posted: »

the aftermath...

• Yup one of my bruh's hooked me up cause they get 4 codes for them and their friends. And yes it looks fantastic always running at 60 fps all the time even in 3d which looks gorgeous ;)

I heard Platinum Nintendo Club users got like four demo codes, is that how you got it? Yeah, I saw it and I was impressed by how smooth it was playing, they did an incredible job getting it to work perfectly on a handheld system.

• Japan actually got the game today bruh.

Yeah, it looks amazing, pretty good roster too. Sucks that Japan gets the game tomorrow and we wait until october 3. But the demo will release internationally on the 19th.

• Yeah, you better...

Lol jk. Thank you ;-;

I forgive you. <333

• I read this in English last year, lol.

Damn...

• Yeah, I know some people got extra copies, but t doesnt officially release until the 13th, and for me(atleast) its still the 12th, which is why said tomorrow. But I dont know how these time zones work, but your probably right and they have the game released at this moment.

Japan actually got the game today bruh.

• Damn, man. I can't wait! Haha, how does it compare to melee, though? Better? Same?

Yup one of my bruh's hooked me up cause they get 4 codes for them and their friends. And yes it looks fantastic always running at 60 fps all the time even in 3d which looks gorgeous

• edited September 2014

I feel it's better than melee but it's not as fast if that's something you like. But don't worry lot's of people are saying the game is great it ain't no brawl 2.0 :p

Damn, man. I can't wait! Haha, how does it compare to melee, though? Better? Same?

• Plus, there will be more characters available as DLC later on. I saw some of the new characters, Pac man, Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, they played pretty good, but I'll have to try them out for myself. I have to say though, the game looks impressive on the 3DS. Nice, hopefully I get to play the demo before it releases.

Yeah, it looks amazing, pretty good roster too. Sucks that Japan gets the game tomorrow and we wait until october 3. But the demo will release internationally on the 19th.

• Yeah probably the timezone, I know for a fact it released today everyone was downloading it in the morning :p

Yeah, I know some people got extra copies, but t doesnt officially release until the 13th, and for me(atleast) its still the 12th, which is

• Niiiice, how about the controls on the 3DS? That's something that I was concerned about, but I heard it was actually pretty good.

I feel it's better than melee but it's not as fast if that's something you like. But don't worry lot's of people are saying the game is great it ain't no brawl 2.0

• Yeah, there will probably be around 60 characters after the dlc, which is good. Yeah, they fit pretty well in the style of SSB, Im just hoping for Shadow(he is probably going to be a sonic clone) and Snake to be in DLC.I'd be happy if Mewtwo makes his return as well. It does look impressive, me, you and green along with who ever else should all play together once we manage to get a copy.

Plus, there will be more characters available as DLC later on. I saw some of the new characters, Pac man, Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, they played

• The controls are done better than I thought but take some time at getting used to, probably my least favorite thing about it but that's saying something since they really aren't that bad :p

Niiiice, how about the controls on the 3DS? That's something that I was concerned about, but I heard it was actually pretty good.

• 60 characters?! Damn, that's good! Don't quote me on this, but I heard that Snake got leaked as a DLC character. I miss Mewtwo in the game as well, haha. I liked how Little Mac played, want to try how he fights. Hell yeah, can't wait, man.

Yeah, there will probably be around 60 characters after the dlc, which is good. Yeah, they fit pretty well in the style of SSB, Im just hopi

• Well as of now there are 49 characters. And I saw the leak you are talking about, I dont know how legit it is though. expected more characters off the DLC and maybe some more costume skins for DLC too, but who knows. Yeah, Little Mac looks sick from what I saw. Definitely going try him out in that boxing arena. I cant wait either, it will be fun.

60 characters?! Damn, that's good! Don't quote me on this, but I heard that Snake got leaked as a DLC character. I miss Mewtwo in the game as well, haha. I liked how Little Mac played, want to try how he fights. Hell yeah, can't wait, man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.